What's new

Fake degree jahils to be allowed by Election Commission Pakistan!

This is why I say Dr. Tahir made a stupid decision & he was fooled by the corrupt & incompetent Govt. All the cards were in his hands untill he negotiated with the corrupt & evil, plus over that the karaa CJ was there to protect the corrupt & incompetent politicians.

Had Dr. Tahir hanged on a lit while longer & had confused Khan joined Dr. Tahir then we would had seen success.

We Pakistanis will continue to be ruled by jahils, corrupt, evil & incompetent.

If you Pakistanis don't protest against corrupt system, You Pakistanis deserve corrupt & incompetent politicians only.

MULK C**** kisnaay? apki CHOSEN PARTIES naay! example PPP and MQM! soch tabdil karnaa zaroori hai nizaam khud baa khudd change hojayegaa!

USE THE POWER OF YOUR VOTE TO BRING IN THE RIGHT LEADER!

matlab tumhara mulk c*** jaye mager democracy zaruri he?

mulk ke shrah khwandigi 30% he, you cant expect to elect the true leaders when more than half of population is not politically aware

859475_497314640326670_1983551599_o.jpg

This is just a start... you can't trust such judiciary to play with your future and that of your children.

417624_497313990326735_2082236031_n.jpg

602663_577344798942724_923180892_n.jpg

578352_577343438942860_331804187_n.jpg

182415_576965385647332_575194734_n.jpg

Muk Muka--noora election--

484912_574622282548309_877912886_n.jpg

every body knew it and it is clear now, dair ayad durust ayad, and thats why i you and other sane people were supporting qadri but it was pak media who destroyed qadri campaign

let be be clear if election is bloody and who will be responsible

all the political parties including PTI, its supporters, pak media, the politicians, and the loser is pakistan nation

im amazed how these people labelled qadri as a CIA agent, RAW MOSSAD and one who was to delay elections

You shall know media and NGOs are foreign funded!

Qadri.. has uncovered the corrupt judiciary, and caught all political parties in compromising position.

I hold Imran Khan as biggest responsible, because he added corruption in revolution.

Now all who believed in revolution, believe in corruption, muk muka, being opportunist... the way forward of success in life.

fakhru bhai was also chosen by PTI(PTI didnt join qadri in the protest against corrupt EC) :pakistan, inshallah

It was a mistake by PTI and they made another mistake by not joining Qadri in filing petition against impotent CEC.

It was a mistake by PTI and they made another mistake by not joining Qadri in filing petition against impotent CEC.

Mistake.. ? Bhai.. we all are publicly taught by Dr. Qadri.
It is bad niyati and muk muka... we will see more of this seat adjustment.

matlab tumhara mulk c*** jaye mager democracy zaruri he?

mulk ke shrah khwandigi 30% he, you cant expect to elect the true leaders when more than half of population is not politically aware

what other option do we have???

let's look what men in uniform did to pakistan

71:YAHYA KHAN

80s: ZIA UL HAQ

99-2006: MUSHARRAF

tell me one of them that took the country forward???? all destroyed it and made it what it is now!!

so yes give democracy a time let the tree grow!!

where the world reached in 100s of years Pakistan wishes to reach in just one PPP term of 5 years!

Still can find peoples talking truth!
That's the quality of PDF?
What you say dear, mate?

I blame the Pakistani public and the so called Jahil educated class (not everyone obviously). When Dr Tahir ul Qadri Sahib did the long march for implementing the articles in the constitution which bars tax evaders, fake degree holders, those who got their loan forgiven from the banks etc, then everyone fell for the media propaganda and the corrupt political parties propaganda, they swore, did ghibat against him, called him traitor and did so much propaganda, it was unbelievable etc. How ridiculous, even if you dont like a personality, then atleast listen to what he is saying and look at his demands and then make your decision. We can here scream that election commision failed, PAT failed but where were we when the long march was on? The reality in my opinion is that we failed to support those who were and are calling for change. We were just either sitting behind our computers swearing and mocking, finding faults in the march, or sitting at our houses with a cup of chai laughing and mocking.

We now need to put pressure on all the political parties we support, be it PML N , PPP, PMLQ, PTI etc. Tell them we wont vote them untill they bare these people, No EXCUSES. Its very easy to fight between each other and swear and do propaganda but why are we not putting the same effort in to making election commission strong, and baring these thiefs from standing elections. Forget which parties they belong too, we just dont want them in our parliament and making laws for our beautiful country.

We the youths and lovers of Pakistan need to unite, and then make demand to all our parties that we dont want these people in the parliament, do protest against this. But wait before that happens, the media, and political parties will make us fight among our selfs and make us have disquisting debates where we lie, cheat, do cheap propaganda. What is the different between us and those in the parliament?

I think PTI, PAT, even good people in PPP, PMLQ, PMLN, MQM, should do a massive demonstration to make election commision strong and baring these people from the parliament, without any conditions. I bet now the propaganda machine will target Imran Khan as the elections are very close. Target his personal life, mistakes, wrong decisions. You see nobody is perfect, as long as they have a clear goal for Pakistan, we should support them but the ruling parties and opposition havent got this, they are allowing fake degree holders, tax evaders, loan frauders, proper corrupt people in the Parliament. If they were sincere or their leaders were, then why didnt they stop them, or arrest them in the past decade or even since the last 5 years.
Sorry if i offended anyone but i honestly believe people need to wake up.

Good post!
Keep it up!

what other option do we have???

let's look what men in uniform did to pakistan

71:YAHYA KHAN

80s: ZIA UL HAQ

99-2006: MUSHARRAF

tell me one of them that took the country forward???? all destroyed it and made it what it is now!!

so yes give democracy a time let the tree grow!!

where the world reached in 100s of years Pakistan wishes to reach in just one PPP term of 5 years!

Why nt you put , FM ayub in it?
Ohh wana be clever ?
They all did better thn of ZAB,NS,,,,,BB & AZ!

Why nt you put , FM ayub in it?
Ohh wana be clever ?
They all did better thn of ZAB,NS,,,,,BB & AZ!

ayub was worse because he laid down the foundation for all these animals!

ZAB,NS,BB & ZARDARI didn't break a country bring in taliban or start drug culture!

ayub was worse because he laid down the foundation for all these animals!

ZAB,NS,BB & ZARDARI didn't break a country bring in taliban or start drug culture!

Think before you speak!
If ayub was worse why, ZAB use call him dady?lol
ZAB was the one with udhar tum, idhar hum? Broke the pakistan politicaly!
It was BB,s time under which genrl Babar made talibans out?lol
There were famous , hashish shops allover, KpK & all the key tourist places in north, from where hippies use to get drugs? & it was even before ayub?lol
& its was gen.zia who banned liqur in the state?lol
All accounts,you hve been losted?lol lol lol
Higher education commision just announced today, that matric certificate must be showen to be eligible for elections & they will nt bow under any preasure!
So tell mr, been get ready to be kicked out of NA!lol lollol

if PPP gets elected again, will you still support democracy?\\pakistan raped in five years, more five year period of rape coming

Oh please, we and the PPP have increased the growth of the country despite floods, etc

Back
Top Bottom