What's new

F-16 planes flying since 10:20 PM over Islamabad, confirms senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir

Well abhi to another training is due end of month , tell Hamir Mir about it in advance before , he poops in his pants

maxresdefault.jpg

I think these jung / geo guys are upto something..working towards a specific propaganda- indian ofcourse... All these jang anchors have been trying to create unnecessary panic in Pakistan..while no one is gaking them seriously...I am following Talat Hussain closely on twitter..and hes hell bent on saying tht war or something big is about to happen..since yesterday.. I think there was front page news yesterday on thenews also, regd war..and now hamid mir... Other than them..here everything else is soo calm and cool...no sign of any panic at all, any where... I remember mumbai attack days..there was real feel tht something might happen..and war can take place...but now everything soo calm..just indian media hype and nothing else... Few moments ago, nawaz sharif in US was addressing Pak american business council...and he was talking calmly abt his govt economic policies... Anyone thinks ..he would be doing such things..if there was any risk of war? I dont know why jang geo anchors are hyping it up? Maybe working on a specific /indian agenda to create panic....thts it..

Back
Top Bottom