What's new

F-16 Pic with MLU

I saw this pic of F-16 with JSOW AMRAAM and SIDEWINDER ...can anybody tell me this pic is real or is it Commp generated...the tale has a pakistani flag

Could you provide me with the source of this picture? I might be able to gather some information about it's credibility.

how much pakistan buys new fighter jets of F 16 and why when usa told indian if its buys new f 16 from usa will sell it with ToT when usa neve sold us F 16 tech

do have a look at the fallowing pic.
accfc7318a4a772a4c34021d34e54596.jpg

here you have most probably a block 52 with amraam but has no "bird slicers" infact most of USAF f-16 fleet dont have that. you can not just rule out the possiblity of this F-16 not being our MLU based on "bird slicer" absence.

Valid observation but that is because USAF fleet did not undergo MLU. They went straight from older blocks to 30/32, 40/42, and 50/52. The older ones were phased out with the newer blocks. It was countries that could not afford new airframes who opted for the MLU and all the gadgets that came with it.

Trust me on the AIFF deal with the MLUs ;). All blk15s will have the AIFF antennas upon getting the MLU.

This picture is not of a PAF F-16. It has been around for more than a year or so. The first PAF MLUs are undergoing the upgrades or nearing the completion of the MLU right now.

I got theis pic from Pak Army picture section on pakdef.info..yes it was in Pak Army section it is one of the last pages......The dense forest suggest that it is US ...and our f-16 are in US for MLU..abt the antenna..bird silencers...it might be possible that they r not upgraded yet and the process is going on...Someone asked abt AMRAA ...bhai look closely it is AMRAAM not sidewineders the size difference is huge

No I just checked it.its still there...Page 22......u can ply see it if u r a memeber of pakdef.info...plus if u cant see it there go to first page of the thread and check the one that i have posted uts the same pic....Anyway the question is what does everyone think that its a real pic or CG generated one

Valid observation but that is because USAF fleet did not undergo MLU. They went straight from older blocks to 30/32, 40/42, and 50/52. The older ones were phased out with the newer blocks. It was countries that could not afford new airframes who opted for the MLU and all the gadgets that came with it.

Trust me on the AIFF deal with the MLUs ;). All blk15s will have the AIFF antennas upon getting the MLU.

This picture is not of a PAF F-16. It has been around for more than a year or so. The first PAF MLUs are undergoing the upgrades or nearing the completion of the MLU right now.

i still dough that this is PSed:undecided:
after all if it was so easy to PS these kind of pictures would be flooting around every where and for sure the creator of this PS would like to take credit specially when he she is pakistani. and like circutbaba said
it might be possible that they r not upgraded yet and the process is going on

Back
Top Bottom