What's new

Extremist Hindu Ron Banerjee Promoting "Innocence of Muslims" in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSpooner

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ron Banarjee the anti-immigration immigrant is a staunch defender of freedom of speech (that offends Muslims). So much in fact the anti-Islam/Sikh extremist is working with the extremist Copts in the US along with Pastor Terry Jones to screen the anti-Islam film in Canada.

Banerjee even shared a stage with JDL leader Meir Weinstein in support of the infamous Islamophobe Geert Wilders’ freedom of speech in the Toronto Zionist Center

However, Ron Banarjee is a hate-fuelled hypocrite. Banarjee is a staunch opponent of freedom of speech (that offends Hindus) Less than a year ago Banarjee was pleading his case to the Toronto Sun to have pro-Islam advertising board banned:

This ad has to be pulled because it is offensive to Hindu
- Ron Banarjee, (sometime) “freedom of speech” advocate

Morris Sadek, the crazed Zionist at the centre of the Innocence of Muslims film promoted the work of Banerjee through his site at The National American Coptic Assembly on June 6th 2012 in a post entitled “Let Us Do Our Best To Stop The Disease of Islam From Spreading Over The World”. Banarjee, whose “Hindu advocacy” seems to involve exclusively creating irrational suspicions about Muslims was protesting a Toronto school’s decision to allow Muslim students to hold their Friday prayers in the school cafeteria so as to no miss classes. The extremist Hindu joined forces with the extremist Jews of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) and the extremist Christians and anti-Islamic fearmongers of The Christian Heritage Group.

The similarities between Banerjee and Sadek doesn’t end in their mutual passion of film promotion. Banerjee appears to be a Hindu-clone of his Coptic cousin. Both have ties to Terry Jones, both appear equally unhinged by a fanatical hatred of Islam and Muslims, both head organisations which claim to represent their respective communities but have absolutely no grassroots support whatsoever and are flatly denounced by their actual community leaders and both have declared their undying love for Israel. In the wake of the Israeli massacre of the Gazan people during Operation Castlead Benerjee published an opinion piece in The Jewish Tribune declaring that Israeli actions were "heroic and worthy of replication".

I don't think he is capable of handling a conversation nevermind a debate. He seems determined to create divisions between Christians/Hindus/Jews on the one side and Muslims in Canada on the other by constantly provoking innocent Muslims into reacting and then highlighting the reaction with a nod towards his large "donate" button. A truly disgusting con-man who must not be able to feel guilt.

Ron Banarjee the anti-immigration immigrant is a staunch defender of freedom of speech (that offends Muslims). So much in fact the anti-Islam/Sikh extremist is working with the extremist Copts in the US along with Pastor Terry Jones to screen the anti-Islam film in Canada.

Banerjee even shared a stage with JDL leader Meir Weinstein in support of the infamous Islamophobe Geert Wilders’ freedom of speech in the Toronto Zionist Center

However, Ron Banarjee is a hate-fuelled hypocrite. Banarjee is a staunch opponent of freedom of speech (that offends Hindus) Less than a year ago Banarjee was pleading his case to the Toronto Sun to have pro-Islam advertising board banned:

Morris Sadek, the crazed Zionist at the centre of the Innocence of Muslims film promoted the work of Banerjee through his site at The National American Coptic Assembly on June 6th 2012 in a post entitled “Let Us Do Our Best To Stop The Disease of Islam From Spreading Over The World”. Banarjee, whose “Hindu advocacy” seems to involve exclusively creating irrational suspicions about Muslims was protesting a Toronto school’s decision to allow Muslim students to hold their Friday prayers in the school cafeteria so as to no miss classes. The extremist Hindu joined forces with the extremist Jews of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) and the extremist Christians and anti-Islamic fearmongers of The Christian Heritage Group.

The similarities between Banerjee and Sadek doesn’t end in their mutual passion of film promotion. Banerjee appears to be a Hindu-clone of his Coptic cousin. Both have ties to Terry Jones, both appear equally unhinged by a fanatical hatred of Islam and Muslims, both head organisations which claim to represent their respective communities but have absolutely no grassroots support whatsoever and are flatly denounced by their actual community leaders and both have declared their undying love for Israel. In the wake of the Israeli massacre of the Gazan people during Operation Castlead Benerjee published an opinion piece in The Jewish Tribune declaring that Israeli actions were "heroic and worthy of replication".

Extremist Hindus are a shame to peaceful Hindus.

this is totally expected i must say........... i mean no hint of surprise element

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3487783 said:
this is totally expected i must say........... i mean no hint of surprise element

:blink: Your shallowness doesn't surprise me. I'm sure if it happened to be the other way around, of a Muslim propagating anti-Hindu films, you'd just dismiss it as propaganda. :rofl: Doesn't really matter though.

You seriously expect people to take you seriously with this rant? Where did you get this from ? Or is it a personal rant?

Ron Banerjee its a bengali hindu name

so another WB dada :mamba:

EzioAltaïr;3487778 said:
Extremist Hindus are a shame to peaceful Hindus.
I agree, and I apologise if I gave an impression that he was reflective of Hindus generally - that wasn't my intention. I am aware that he has no mandate to speak for Hindus, diaspora Hindus or even Toronto Hindus. The stark contrast in media treatment though between this sociopathic, ostracised radical who happens be Hindu to ostracised radical Muslims in the US like Revolution Muslim or Anjem Choudary in the UK raises an interesting point though, in my opinion.

The extremist ramblings and PR stunts of Muslims are portrayed as an attack on society due to Islam and the media - especially the tabloid media - sensationalises, skews reports and plays on peoples fears and emotions and infers that the fringe elements are representative of the whole. Whereas the extremists elements and their PR stunts ("Ground Zero" Mosque protests etc) of other groups are either given the spotlight the deserve (none) or occassionally treated as if they possibly have some grounds for their extremist positions.

You seriously expect people to take you seriously with this rant? Where did you get this from ? Or is it a personal rant?
Everything that I've said is factual. I can provide links after 15 posts if you wish?

I agree, and I apologise if I gave an impression that he was reflective of Hindus generally - that wasn't my intention. I am aware that he has no mandate to speak for Hindus, diaspora Hindus or even Toronto Hindus. The stark contrast in media treatment though between this sociopathic, ostracised radical who happens be Hindu to ostracised radical Muslims in the US like Revolution Muslim or Anjem Choudary in the UK raises an interesting point though, in my opinion.

The extremist ramblings and PR stunts of Muslims are portrayed as an attack on society due to Islam and the media - especially the tabloid media - sensationalises, skews reports and plays on peoples fears and emotions and infers that the fringe elements are representative of the whole. Whereas the extremists elements and their PR stunts ("Ground Zero" Mosque protests etc) of other groups are either given the spotlight the deserve (none) or occassionally treated as if they possibly have some grounds for their extremist positions.

The fact that media reacts differently to Islamic extremism, and non-Islamic extremism differently, is because of Al-Qaeda. Those fools ruin the name of the entire Islam, and that is the main reason why the media will rant on and on about an Islamic radical, and hardly mention a non-Islamic one.

Obviously Innocence of Muslims/Hindus/Christians/Jews/whatevers is going to be screened in Canada.

Canada is a country that believes in Freedom and Speech, and any religion can take a backseat. If protecting Freedom of Speech is wrong, then add me to the list as well. There is a reason Canada is an advanced secular country and not a hellhole, and we plan to keep it that way.

Everything that I've said is factual. I can provide links after 15 posts if you wish?

What I got from your rant is that he is campaigning for Innocence of Muslims to be showed. I 100% agree with him on that, because Freedom of Speech. If it offends you, don't watch it. Its so simple.

Obviously Innocence of Muslims/Hindus/Christians/Jews/whatevers is going to be screened in Canada.

Canada is a country that believes in Freedom and Speech, and any religion can take a backseat. If protecting Freedom of Speech is wrong, then add me to the list as well. There is a reason Canada is an advanced secular country and not a hellhole, and we plan to keep it that way.

Freedom of Speech doesn't include freedom to insult religions through hate films does it? If it does, then I really believe it should not. Freedom is all well and good, but limits are needed.

EzioAltaïr;3487828 said:
Freedom of Speech doesn't include freedom to insult religions through hate films does it? If it does, then I really believe it should not. Freedom is all well and good, but limits are needed.

Yes it does. Go read the constitution of Canada.

EzioAltaïr;3487831 said:
Okay, get it. I'm new here, so I haven't exactly read the constitution.

My bad, didn't mean to be rude. Just that it is how it is.

I think its cool that Muslims are religious and stuff, but they can't dictate me what to do/say/watch. If they don't like a movie, they should not watch it. If they dont like alcohol, then dont drink it. But stop forcing others to do what you want, because other people have the freedom to choose. That is the matter that is in the centre of it all that is being challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom