What's new

Extremely Dangerous & Vicious Propaganda against State Institutions!

Möbius Curve

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I Want to draw the attention of all PDF members towards extremely malicious, fabricated & dangerous propaganda to create hatred against State Institutions on Twitter & various Social Media's, thus creating SYRIA LIKE situation. We need to counter this propaganda with full force, otherwise, it will serve the cause, for which it is designed.

U.S wants to get REVENGE from Pakistan due to its failure in long & protracted useless War in Afghanistan, and this is the reason behind all these anti-state groups & activities.

Look at this one. Looks like she is running a Campaign for recruitment to some Intelligence Agency.

Traitors! All these F*cking Traitors.

@Horus @Arsalan @Khafee @Markhoor @Vortex @maximuswarrior @Hakikat ve Hikmet

ویسے تو ہم سب پاکستانی بھائی ہیں اور مجھے نہایت افسوس سے یہ کہنا پڑ رہا ہے پشتون بھائیوں نے ملک کی گ میں 72 سال سے ڈنڈہ دیا ہوا ہے کبھی بندوقوں سے تو کبھی باتوں سے ۔ نا جانے کب عقل آئے گی ۔

ویسے تو ہم سب پاکستانی بھائی ہیں اور مجھے نہایت افسوس سے یہ کہنا پڑ رہا ہے پشتون بھائیوں نے ملک کی گ میں 72 سال سے ڈنڈہ دیا ہوا ہے کبھی بندوقوں سے تو کبھی باتوں سے ۔ نا جانے کب عقل آئے گی ۔

Keep in mind, What General Bajwa said a long time ago. Though Pakistan Military has succeeded in curbing & destroying Terrorists by launching various operations in former FATA and SWAT areas, but Scattered Terrorist Elements are STILL There. They are like embers buried deep in Ashes. These Elements are trying to regroup, like ISIS/Daesh did in Iraq, Syria and now in Afghanistan.

And Once Situation became worse in Pakistan, then Foreign Intelligence agencies will start arming & training these Groups, just WHAT THEY DID IN SYRIA!

Look at this one. Now Human Rights Activists is a broad term which includes Spies and sponsored dissidents. Remember Saudi teen Rahaf al Qunun, how she was saved immediately by Human Rights Watch and was speedily granted Canadian Citizenship?

Last edited:
I Want to draw the attention of all PDF members towards extremely malicious, fabricated & dangerous propaganda to create hatred against State Institutions on Twitter & various Social Media's, thus creating SYRIA LIKE situation. We need to counter this propaganda with full force, otherwise, it will serve the cause, for which it is designed.

U.S wants to get REVENGE from Pakistan due to its failure in long & protracted useless War in Afghanistan, and this is the reason behind all these anti-state groups & activities.

Look at this one. Looks like she is running a Campaign for recruitment to some Intelligence Agency.

These "scholars" and "human rights advocates" were no where to be found when TTP and terrorist factions held parts of Swat and Waziristan commiting all kinds of grave human rights but now they are everywhere now that TTP and terrorist factions have been defeated and development is taking place with schools, roads and infrastructure?

P.A doesn't understand the power of propaganda. It has been used in many wars and worked as a charm.
There are somethings you can't just simply ignore.

I want to understand why it is so easy to create political unrest in Pashtun areas?

There has got to be a reason. An absolute nobody gets up, starts barking and immediately has a following.

land of their forfathers is Pakistan, whomever says otherwise is a liar and a snake

I want to understand why it is so easy to create political unrest in Pashtun areas?

There has got to be a reason. An absolute nobody gets up, starts barking and immediately has a following.
following of whom? check their nationality. this is the result of the stupid government opening the border for the filth to get in during the Soviet invasion. locals warned the government but no one listened. now deal with the shiz that is a bastard of the governments failed policies.

these aliens destroyed our culture and way of life. spread crime and corruption to all corners of our society

Time to shut this non sense
no, the army and government is going to wait for another Fata or swat to happen, first.

What about locals?

land of their forfathers is Pakistan, whomever says otherwise is a liar and a snake

following of whom? check their nationality. this is the result of the stupid government opening the border for the filth to get in during the Soviet invasion. locals warned the government but no one listened. now deal with the shiz that is a bastard of the governments failed policies.

these aliens destroyed our culture and way of life. spread crime and corruption to all corners of our society

no, the army and government is going to wait for another Fata or swat to happen, first.

What about locals?
doubt it. the locals have always been extremely patriotic, compare them to the Germans during ww2. I know cause I have a lot of family and connections all over Pakistan. I come from a very well know and powerful family, so information and the moods of people is easily accessible to me.

In reality, it was the TTP Sawat which was forcing girls to marry them under their so-called "love marriage law" .
These haramkhors were supporting TTP back then

Back
Top Bottom