What's new

Extreme World.... Karachi!

Tnakyou and thankyou..
I was looking for this program but couldn't find on youtube...

True that many areas of Karachi can be very dangerous..
I remember the troubles times of 1990s

body no 74796 tells the tale of this greatest city in the world who accomadates all

I would be scared of my life in Mumbai than in Karachi...

Apparently, Last time Mumbai had problems and innocent lives where taken was because of a terrorist named Kasab (coincidentally he was a Pakistani) !!!....

Funny that u consider Mumbai more scary than Karachi, Delusional fella....Well if u don't run with a AK-47 on the streets of mumbai, then u will be just fine...other wise there's every reason for u to be scared....

Apparently, Last time Mumbai had problems and innocent lives where taken was because of a terrorist named Kasab (coincidentally he was a Pakistani) !!!....

Funny that u consider Mumbai more scary than Karachi, Delusional fella....Well if u don't run with a AK-47 on the streets of mumbai, then u will be just fine...other wise there's every reason for u to be scared....

Ironically he traveled from Karachi

How freaking brave! :O
there was a 5 out of 18MILLION chance of him dying like he said

Growing up, almost everyday we heard news of some incident or another in India, and the very next day it would be blamed on Pakistan - and now Indian RAW is taking revenge on innocents :P Talk about ethics

He is being kissed on the hand like a king!!!

How much deluded people have become. He is killing people as well, no doubts about that. MQM is killling, ANP< PPP all are in the same league.

MQM getting into Lyari, Uzair saving Lyari from being captured. This is fvcking outrageous.

This is kind of like the Israeli thing. Ancient settlers fighting against present settlers as i understand it.

Dozakh ka dosra naam hai karachi... apni apni party, gangster type log yahan... !!

lyrics from some rap song...

once a city of Lights............Sigh !!

This is kind of like the Israeli thing. Ancient settlers fighting against present settlers as i understand it.
One more similarity you conveniently omitted the new guys built the whole city from scratch, made it a world class city with everything from malls to banks, parks to skyscrapers
etc.

He is being kissed on the hand like a king!!!

How much deluded people have become. He is killing people as well, no doubts about that. MQM is killling, ANP< PPP all are in the same league.

MQM getting into Lyari, Uzair saving Lyari from being captured. This is fvcking outrageous.

A spanish inquisition in the making. I mean situations are the same, civilized, educated foreigners being persecuted by barbaric locals

Back
Top Bottom