What's new

Exposing the Nexus of PTM and NDS.

bcuz jinka kaam tha isko neutrlize karna woh marwa rahay thay sorry to say.. inke adat hey pehlay sootay rahtay hain aur jab mulk may choas anarchy machti jhey phir kahtay hain ub inka waqt pora hogaya hey.. bhai sahab aap sab say baray chawal hain... aap jaan bhooj kar sab jantay bhojtay dheel detay hain aur phir mulk kay galay woh chez parti hey u r responible of these shits

More worrying is the nexus of PPP-PMLN-PTM at home. Just look at all the parties suddenly braying in favour of PTM.
PPP & PMLN will try their best in the shadow of PTM/TTP to destabilise Pakistan - the main motto of these parties is to protect their wrong doings or the best word is ' ابو اور کرپشن بچاؤ مہم'.

PPP & PMLN will try their best in the shadow of PTM/TTP to destabilise Pakistan - the main motto of these parties is to protect their wrong doings or the best word is ' ابو اور کرپشن بچاؤ مہم'.

Yet the Jahil awam still follows(in significant numbers) these parties, whose sole aim is to save the money they earned through corruption and save their skin.

if army show some balls in dawn leak things will be much batter now but foji ki moji khatm ho jati istrah ap bukto in kutto ko

IMG-20190529-WA0014.jpg

Army allow Chaos , when its out of their hands, they take matters in their hands to deal with things in militaristic way , and in such operations poor Jawan dies along with innocent Pakistani's . If PTM becomes a even bigger threat , I would blame Army for it .

Welcome to Hybridwar ....

Next stage human rights organisation, thinktankland experts.... dimmocrazy supporters... fake social media accounts run by artificial intelligence... creating trends... and artificial intelligence craeted content... google convienently making sure that the searches support such... articles in fleetstreet and NYT, WP and WSJ...

Remember the map of bloodborders?????

Now, my dear Paks, would it succeed?

Unless, #CriminalEnterprise #MarasiMedia and well fed snakes with their loot... are curtailed... Pak State would remain on the backfoot.

We have only One choice... We need to win this Hybridwar ...

Please, remember this PTM is a distraction... when all our energies are focused on these foreign agents somewhere else they will attack us.

Support the State... stand behind our armed forces... be #PakPositive

Cann't you see that today Billo/Buttni are attacking the very Idea of Pakistan....

Don't let little setbacks to dampen your spirits... chin up and back upright... fight this hybridwar... defend the Idea of Pakistan!

Pak is Our Land.... it belongs to All Paks... these Billos/Buttnis are going down...

Next stage human rights organisation, thinktankland experts.... dimmocrazy supporters... fake social media accounts run by artificial intelligence... creating trends... and artificial intelligence craeted content... google convienently making sure that the searches support such... articles in fleetstreet and NYT, WP and WSJ...

Unless, #CriminalEnterprise #MarasiMedia and well fed snakes with their loot... are curtailed... Pak State would remain on the backfoot.

Please, remember this PTM is a distraction... when all our energies are focused on these foreign agents somewhere else they will attack us.

Cann't you see that today Billo/Buttni are attacking the very Idea of Pakistan....

Don't let little setbacks to dampen your spirits... chin up and back upright... fight this hybridwar... defend the Idea of Pakistan!

Pak is Our Land.... it belongs to All Paks... these Billos/Buttnis are going down...
Not the next stage bro, It has been going on for quite some times. Your rent-a-liberals, rent-a-mullah, rent-a-sahafi and the so called NGO and HR commission have been working clandestinely on their handler's agenda.

Last edited:

Pashteen-Billo-Tweetni sandwich needs to be crushed.

That is the problem, Army & Govt still thinking that they are "bhatkay howy" but in reality they deliberately spreading anarchy in pakistan.

I posted a thread on PDF in Urdu, one year ago & exposed PTM link with Israel, unfortunately YouTube deleted related videos.

منضور پشتین بے نفاب اغیار کا ایجنڈ نا
منطور

But no one took it seriously, infect I sent some crucial info to one of my reliable source in pakistan.

PTM has been exposed but I am shocked why IK still not saying anything against the stooges & puppets of foreign assets (PTM).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom