What's new

Exposed ! | The joint agenda of Ajit Doval and PDM Opposition Analysis by Waqas Akram

The only Indian comment that I agree with is that Pakistani under estimates RAW.

I can't think if ISI had ever infiltrated Indian political system in such a way.

Because its not a political difference, and we all know what has brought all these opposition parties together.
this doubt will let not you understand the precarious situation Pakistan is confronting today. Worst economic situation, total blackout, silencing of opposing voices, when will you come to age, all these will not lead Pakistan toa civilized world.

this doubt will let not you understand the precarious situation Pakistan is confronting today........

The only precarious situation Pakistan is facing right now is that most of the politicians are collectively working as a sub-branch of BJP.

War was given by BLA we are responding in defense to countless people being murdered by them
this war was initially started by general Musharraf by killing Bugti, Now whom will you blame ? it is up to you. I do not support BLA. but you can not win the hearts and minds of people by crushing their voices, Better have a dialogue to bring them back to the national harmony.
If your loyalties lie elsewhere thats not my problem but I know where I stand on this issue
Do not question my loyalties. I have given my entire life to the defense of my beloved homeland Pakistan. My loyalty is and will remain with my land. Why do I need to justify to the people like you?
As for fighting own people if own people want to jeopardize the territorial integrity of Pakistan I would be more than willing draw the line
It is your Govt that has Brought the people of Pakistan to their knees with the worst economic policies, I fear, how we can manage any defense purchase ever needed at this juncture. People's lives have become hell, no one is listening to their pangs and Pains. and People like are busy in labelling the opposition Parties as traitors.

this doubt will let not you understand the precarious situation Pakistan is confronting today. Worst economic situation, total blackout, silencing of opposing voices, when will you come to age, all these will not lead Pakistan toa civilized world.

So your solution to the current issues is to bring back the same old stock of corrupts that filled their pockets while hurled Pakistan to the verge of bankruptcy? You don't remember? check these articles dated 26th Feb 2018, thats 5 months before the elections.

and this one dated 31st of Oct 2018, which gives a more detailed view of what was going wrong in Pakistan in the previous years.

As for coming of age, I am old enough and wiser to not believe in the fake promises of these so called opposition parties. I remember when Nawaz started "karz utaro mulk sawaro",

i remember when Khadim-e-Ala almost broke the mic when he screamed " Zaradri ko utla na latkaya to mera name Shebaz sharif nahi "

I remember when Maryam Safdar claimed " Meri London mai tu kiya, Pakistan mai bhi koi property nahi hai" and "Imran khan to vote dena, Zaradri ko vote dena hai"

So unless you can prove to me that a criminal and an absconder or his criminal daughter is the best thing for Pakistan, then don't waste my time by replying.

@ Imad.Khan
go get them punished in a just and fairway which could not. but also get rid of this most incompetent govt as well.
Pakistan was progressing @ 5.8 in Nawaz time, and what is now? you can not blame him for your own failures. better correct yourselves than blaming others.

Last edited:
this war was initially started by general Musharraf by killing Bugti, Now whom will you blame ? it is up to you. I do not support BLA. but you can not win the hearts and minds of people by crushing their voices, Better have a dialogue to bring them back to the national harmony.

Do not question my loyalties. I have given my entire life to the defense of my beloved homeland Pakistan. My loyalty is and will remain with my land. Why do I need to justify to the people like you?

It is your Govt that has Brought the people of Pakistan to their knees with the worst economic policies, I fear, how we can manage any defense purchase ever needed at this juncture. People's lives have become hell, no one is listening to their pangs and Pains. and People like are busy in labelling the opposition Parties as traitors.
This war was started in the 60,s and the financers of that time were the soviets please familiarize yourself with the conflict instead of making stuff up

Killing those who plant ied and kill labourers from Sindh isnt silencing voice its counter terrorism

If they are unwilling to lay down arms they will be at the other side of the gun

Haha that is what Nawaz Sharic used to sya before becoming a mouth piece for Indian and BLA propaganda no wonder his container hasd free balochistan chants

Oh screw you Pakistan was at the verge of bankruptcy in June 2018 this government has brought us back from the brink and we are one of the positive outliers in the post corona world

While India is suffering from a massive -10% recession we are atleast lucky to be just at 0

The entire world is going through a recession including countries like US,UK,Germany and UAE

Your motte and bailey approach wont work here people can see through your pro bla pro pkmap propaganda
@ Imad.Khan
go get them hanged in a just and fairway which could not. but also get rid of this most incompetent govt as well.
Pakistan was progressing @ 5.8 in Nawaz time, and what is now? you can not blame him for your own failures. better correct yourselves than blaming others.
Pakistan was close to bankruptcy in 2018 we were heading for a crisis similar to Lebanon but I guess they dont tell you in your whattsapp group

@ Zibago
this worst govt had made the people live most miserable, and no one is ready to pay attention. in 2018 all that happened due to the forced removal of NS.before that everything was under control.

Does it require any exposure??????

Even a 5 year old Pak kid should know it by heart....

Last edited:
Not true at all. Indias are just trying to put some weight behind PMLn.

W need to get out of this mentality off labelling every one traitor and pro Indian, like India does.

Its a democratic right of every political party to carry out a Jalsa in a peaceful way, as PDM has done. The charges are not new and the forces labelling the traitors are not new either.

Wonder when will people learn and change.

If that's all true, then what's the justification for Azad Balochistan demands?
I seriously under rated RAW and over rates ISI, boyzz played well.

hun aram ay?

@ Imad.Khan
go get them punished in a just and fairway which could not. but also get rid of this most incompetent govt as well.

Explain to me what would be a Just and fair way in your lot eyes?

You didn't even bother reading the articles i quoted or else you would not be propagating the BS about 5.8% growth.

I have debunked the myth of your 5.8% growth with your kind many times before and i have come to the conclusion that Mark Twain was right when he said 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

I already know that you will still not read the articles, so stop wasting my time and stay happy in your lala land

Explain to me what would be a Just and fair way in your lot eyes?

You didn't even bother reading the articles i quoted or else you would not be propagating the BS about 5.8% growth.

I have debunked the myth of your 5.8% growth with your kind many times before and i have come to the conclusion that Mark Twain was right when he said 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

I already know that you will still not read the articles, so stop wasting my time and stay happy in your lala land
All this means you are not living in the country or you are earning in $ otherwise you would better know the worst plight of the people. These figures are not mine, every one knows the public was in a much better state at that time. Poverty and Price hike are at peak and still you do not understand the economics.

All this means you are not living in the country or you are earning in $ otherwise you would better know the worst plight of the people. These figures are not mine, every one knows the public was in a much better state at that time. Poverty and Price hike are at peak and still you do not understand the economics.

My family is still in Pakistan, i am still supporting them, so you can't use that as an excuse. As usual you have proved once more that you guys are a waste of time as you will never even attempt to educate yourself. And no the public wasn't better off during that time, maybe you were as you could be a direct beneficiary of those corrupt lot.

Anyway i am out, have a good day.

@ Zibago
this worst govt had made the people live most miserable, and no one is ready to pay attention. in 2018 all that happened due to the forced removal of NS.before that everything was under control.
Forced removal of Nawaz Sharif? He was removed by power of vote in 2018

Back
Top Bottom