What's new

Explosion in Peshawar; five killed

what the fk global post and KT knows. they are gathering information from here and there (sites).

i saw 5 dead bodies. 10 is highly hyped one.
"We have received six dead bodies, including two women. Eleven people were also injured," Sayed Jameel Shah, a spokesman for Peshawar's main Lady Reading Hospital, told AFP.

Another four bodies and 17 other wounded were taken to the Combined Military Hospital, a senior security official told AFP.
So you want to tell hospital authorities are lying.:rofl:

what the fk global post and KT knows. they are gathering information from here and there (sites).

i saw 5 dead bodies. 10 is highly hyped one.

protest ? against whom? how it is going to stop suicide bombers?

its not some secterian conflict where we will play cards and win some attention.

this how unfortunate we are NO one conside our deaths as something alarming

against TTP and terrorists, the suicide bombers are supported from the people who are behind all of this, the peshawar police will take action and conduct several raids to clean the mess out from peshawar, just like whats happening in karachi

you need to play the peshawar card to save your city, if you dont raise your voice, believe me these elements will get braver and more braver

this is second or third attack in a very short period of time

So you want to tell hospital authorities are lying.:rofl:

laughing on dead people

shame on you boy?

multiple ID? i guess so

Where did you learn that from?
5 Soldiers are dead now:
The attack on the paramilitary police commander’s convoy in northwestern Pakistan occurred in the city of Peshawar. The apparent target, Abdul Majeed Marwat, who heads the Frontier Constabulary, was not hurt, said police official Dost Mohammed Khan.

The 11 dead included five members of the security forces and six civilians, said Khan. The civilians included two women, a young girl and a four month-old infant. Another 22 people were wounded, said Khan.

Source:Washington Post.

It’s clear that the terrorists are on a mission to destabilize the region with their acts of terror. Unfortunately, the great nation of Pakistan has become the prime target, and sadly it’s become a norm to see these suicide blasts take place on a daily basis. To make matters worse, these terrorists are regularly targeting the authorities. They carry the intent of sending the whole nation into chaos and frenzy. These terrorists are well aware of Pakistan’s importance in stabilizing the region, and that’s why they are fully focused on turning Pakistan into an unstable country. The U.S. also realizes the importance of Pakistan in stabilizing the region and winning the WOT. That’s why you see our governments working hard to build on our improving relationship. We face a common threat in the form of terrorism, and we are confident of eliminating that threat through shared commitment and teamwork.

Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences go to the families and friends of those killed in this deplorable act of terror. We hope justice will be served, and the ones responsible will be caught and punished to the fullest extent of law.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

It’s clear that the terrorists are on a mission to destabilize the region with their acts of terror. Unfortunately, the great nation of Pakistan has become the prime target, and sadly it’s become a norm to see these suicide blasts take place on a daily basis. To make matters worse, these terrorists are regularly targeting the authorities. They carry the intent of sending the whole nation into chaos and frenzy. These terrorists are well aware of Pakistan’s importance in stabilizing the region, and that’s why they are fully focused on turning Pakistan into an unstable country. The U.S. also realizes the importance of Pakistan in stabilizing the region and winning the WOT. That’s why you see our governments working hard to build on our improving relationship. We face a common threat in the form of terrorism, and we are confident of eliminating that threat through shared commitment and teamwork.

Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences go to the families and friends of those killed in this deplorable act of terror. We hope justice will be served, and the ones responsible will be caught and punished to the fullest extent of law.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

And people of pakistan blaming amrika ...look how concernd they are abt pakistan...:usflag:

http://www.facebook.com/dunyatvnetwork

I somehow can't embed the video, if somebody can, it would be appreciated. Click the link and it is right at the beginning.
@Spring Onion

Really horrific, the way that everything is so calm at one moment, the MP checking a car, convoy passing, and the next moment boom. Horrific.

But one thing you see in the video is the composure of most of the security folks. THey sprung out of the vehicle and got into positions and crouched...had control of their senses. Kudos.

BTW< it looks like the bomber was the man in white shalwar kameez with a handler behind him...you can see that at the last moment, the guy steps down from the footpath and moves towards the IG's car.

He also pulls the detonator from around his cuffs...

Last edited by a moderator:
If your office building visible in the video Spring onion?

@nuclearpak

Saw the footage on ARY last night, must say the security forces didn't panic and quickly took up their positions....here's another angle of the same incident.

@nuclearpak

Saw the footage on ARY last night, must say the security forces didn't panic and quickly took up their positions....here's another angle of the same incident.

That's actually the same angle, somebody reversed the whole screen, so left is on right and right in on left.

http://www.facebook.com/dunyatvnetwork

I somehow can't embed the video, if somebody can, it would be appreciated. Click the link and it is right at the beginning.
@Spring Onion

Really horrific, the way that everything is so calm at one moment, the MP checking a car, convoy passing, and the next moment boom. Horrific.

But one thing you see in the video is the composure of most of the security folks. THey sprung out of the vehicle and got into positions and crouched...had control of their senses. Kudos.

BTW< it looks like the bomber was the man in white shalwar kameez with a handler behind him...you can see that at the last moment, the guy steps down from the footpath and moves towards the IG's car.

He also pulls the detonator from around his cuffs...
Yes you are right, looks like guy in white shalwar kameez was the bomber, I don;t think the guy behind him was handler, you do know they don't stay in the bomb radius?
Security Personnel were proffesional and trained to regain there senses but don't you think the priority is to check the Principle (Commandant in this case) and his protection?
I can see in the video, soliders from the hilux at the back got out quickly and took there poistions from the back, Only one guy at the last went to check on commandant. I don;t know what was the case with Hilux at front, but if they followed the similar protocol than it is wrong.
What if he was kidnapped in all this moment of panic, no?

Yes you are right, looks like guy in white shalwar kameez was the bomber, I don;t think the guy behind him was handler, you do know they don't stay in the bomb radius?
Security Personnel were proffesional and trained to regain there senses but don't you think the priority is to check the Principle (Commandant in this case) and his protection?
I can see in the video, soliders from the hilux at the back got out quickly and took there poistions from the back, Only one guy at the last went to check on commandant. I don;t know what was the case with Hilux at front, but if they followed the similar protocol than it is wrong.
What if he was kidnapped in all this moment of panic, no?

Yeah maybe the guy in the front double cab got to the IG...at the end of the video, after the first guy from the back went to the IG car, the rest kind of followed suit and got nearer to the Land Cruiser of the IG.

I think the guys from the front went to the IG, while guys at the back made a cordon.

The schockwave of the blast is tremendous, the way those umbrellas on the post move and the guy on the motorcycle had his head thrown to one side, then the guy with the suit became Usain Bolt and all three were in a head to head, while the MP sprung over that bunker sort of thing like a Olympic hurdler and crouched.

Back
Top Bottom