What's new

Experts' comparative analysis of performance between J-15 and U.S. F-18

How's the J15 compared to the Mig29K??Statistically it has a greater chance of facing of Mig29K than a Hornet.Not saying China is going to war with India....but just saying!:D

its funny to compare a 'mee too' J-15/SU-33 copy with russian engines to some thing like F18 super hornet whose ASEA can pick up J15 and shoot well before J15 even see's it

no body comes close to the Super Hornet E/F as of now not even the Rafale M so pitching J15 against F18 is comical

J15 will never face F18 better comapre it with MIG 29K which india has ordered

its funny to compare a 'mee too' J-15/SU-33 copy with russian engines to some thing like F18 super hornet whose ASEA can pick up J15 and shoot well before J15 even see's it

no body comes close to the Super Hornet E/F as of now not even the Rafale M so pitching J15 against F18 is comical

J15 will never face F18 better comapre it with MIG 29K which india has ordered

You are right J-15 will never face Super Hornet. Not even Syrian fighters have to face Super Hornet because America is coward. :pop:

You are right J-15 will never face Super Hornet. Not even Syrian fighters have to face Super Hornet because America is coward. :pop:

well put it this way if a jakal comes in front of a lions den and challenges it for a fight lion dosent gets up and starts a fight with jakal ...here F18 is the lion :azn:

well put it this way if a jakal comes in front of a lions den and challenges it for a fight lion dosent gets up and starts a fight with jakal ...here F18 is the lion :azn:

Bad analogy I'm afraid. J-15 is much bigger than F-18E in size. J-15 would be the lion, F-18E would be the jackal. :cheesy:

The dogfighting capabilities of the su-27 airframe are well documented, don't see how J15 offer anything new in this respect. What matters is BVR capability: if opposing plane has better BVR, it won't have to enter a dogfight in the first place.
F-15 has a larger propulsion/weight ratio, so I doubt the dogfighting ability of su-25 is better than F-15

Moreover, I don't think F-18C/D is 4th generation

Man was it a typo or you claiming that a CAS(Su-25) beating the air-superiority(F-15) ?
F-15 has a larger propulsion/weight ratio, so I doubt the dogfighting ability of su-25 is better than F-15

Moreover, I don't think F-18C/D is 4th generation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom