What's new

Expenses of 7 camp offices of CM Punjab touch Rs. 1.25 billion mark - Good Governance of PML-N

He is saying "Sawa-arab" which is 1.25 arab. i.e; 125 crore. but on screen they are showing 100 arab. i think it's a typing mistake.

Lolz who stopped him for 37 years?

Shahbaz Sharif has been CM for 37 years?

Pakistan will never see an end of corruption as long as ganja league & gadari party are in Pakistan.

What if they just change the name of their parties and worked under a new banner...say PTI? Would we see an end to corruption then?

Or what if Gadari party formed an alliance with say...PTI, to campaign against corruption or form the next government. Would that make a difference?

All the political parties in Pakistan are corrupt. Some at least make an effort for economic development (like PML-N) whilst others only talk (like PPP and PTI). Give me an honest alternative party that is truly corruption free and then we can talk.

Shahbaz Sharif has been CM for 37 years?

What if they just change the name of their parties and worked under a new banner...say PTI? Would we see an end to corruption then?

Or what if Gadari party formed an alliance with say...PTI, to campaign against corruption or form the next government. Would that make a difference?

All the political parties in Pakistan are corrupt. Some at least make an effort for economic development (like PML-N) whilst others only talk (like PPP and PTI). Give me an honest alternative party that is truly corruption free and then we can talk.

PMLN has been in power for 37 years. What do you call economic development ? If Making roads , bridges , metro is economic development than why richest country as Norway has worst roads than all other european countries ? Norway with only 4 million ppl got many companies operating all over the world what about Pakistan ?

sharif brother using tax payers money on "family" advertisment" they could build 3 cancer hospitals like SKMH.

This is for u http://www.economist.com/news/asia/...ds-and-railways-even-though-existing-ones-are

Last edited:
Same old pointing fingers bitching burking like a old grumpy lady..people of Pakistan aren't stupid you cannot win elections on the basis of allegations and finger pointing.

next time try beating this current government in development sector or at least show the urgency of getting your Azz up and announce new civil projects ....bcos until then keep knocking on the door of media Supreme Court dancing sit inns and waiting on third umpire middle finger:toast_sign:
Another baboon leagi paid troll
Now we know where the money went :D

PMLN has been in power in Punjab since 1985.

They should have made Punjab (the whole province) an example for the rest of the country in such a long,
but they didn't,
because their priorities were to develop their own business empire rather than the one they were entrusted to do.

Well Talk about irony. youthiya leagii calling other paid trolls :enjoy:
Better a youthiya than a baboon leagi paid @hutiya
But as I said get the crazy crocodile tears ready 2018 elections sit inns doesn't get you the promise of prime ministership.Only devovlopment...and we're far far farrrrrrrr ahead of youthiya's in that department..:partay:
Yes development in Panama and media cell :D

Back
Top Bottom