What's new

Existence of a new Plane programe by PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrankhan7250

Reaction score
I have seen some strange looking plane flying over base faisal some time ago and since then i have seen this plane at least three times. It looks like a mushaq but it is at least four times bigger than mushaq. With three or four windows on the either side visible. Can any body on this forum inform me if there is any new plane program meant for transport/ reco. in Pakistan.

I have seen some strange looking plane flying over base faisal some time ago and since then i have seen this plane at least three times. It looks like a mushaq but it is at least four times bigger than mushaq. With three or four windows on the either side visible. Can any body on this forum inform me if there is any new plane program meant for transport/ reco. in Pakistan.

subah ho gaii mamoo:alcoholic:

Did you notice a radome on the top of the aircraft?

" That huge oak tree in front of the grey looking house "

PS: Take a picture and post.

Something like this?
y12-2-large.jpg

J-XX :P or JF-17 blk 2
Yes yes!to reduse the radar signature and to increase it's speed we decided to add a propeller. :P

Actually, there is an increased air activity over karachi in night . As soon as the evening starts, PAF birds start continous air activity. Aircraft is not identifiable in most cases even though flying at very low altitude due to darkness.

Yeah! there is some training program for ZDK-03 in Karachi as well and in the past week we all observe that but they were not utilizing the radome as it was not moving.

You all are wrong. This is not ZDK and not the AWACS. I live near faisal base and can easily distinguish any plane landing at Faisal Air Base but during the last few months i have seen some birds looks like a bigger Mushaq air plane with three to four windows each side. No radome, no beam like our western AEWC Etc. It was like a bigger mushaq. First time when i saw, it was barely flying near the base. Now i have seen smooth flying and landing at Faisal base. I could not manage to take a picture of it. next time i will try my best to take it.

i say may be a fifth gen fighter shared with china may be

You all are wrong. This is not ZDK and not the AWACS. I live near faisal base and can easily distinguish any plane landing at Faisal Air Base but during the last few months i have seen some birds looks like a bigger Mushaq air plane with three to four windows each side. No radome, no beam like our western AEWC Etc. It was like a bigger mushaq. First time when i saw, it was barely flying near the base. Now i have seen smooth flying and landing at Faisal base. I could not manage to take a picture of it. next time i will try my best to take it.

As sir Imran said.. is this is what you are talking about???
5496352128_5cdd0679fb.jpg

i am pretty sure this is what you saw!

or if it was a single prop?? like:
skyhawk.jpg

there is no conspiracy going on.. perhaps you must see agin, it must be a Harbin or a Cessna

Arsalan are you sure its not your private plane , you like weird stuff :lol:

Arsalan are you sure its not your private plane , you like weird stuff :lol:
:lol:
no its not...

this is:
A380_On_Ground.JPG

:rofl:

on a serious note.. i cannot think of any BIGGER MUSHAQ WITH THREE FOUR WINDOWS without these Harbin Y-12 and Cessna popping up in my head!

what you think? what can it be?
for sure, it is not in any way shows Existence of a new Plane program by PAF
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom