What's new

Exclusive interview of asad umar

Imran is a visionary leader, asad umar is a guy with facts and figures, the economics guy, so there is no comparison between the two.

Compare Imran with Jinnah, Mandela, Mahatir, Erdogen, Nijadi etc, he falls in that category !!

To me Imran is Waliullah, chosen by nature ever 50 years or so to balance the disturbance or vacuum !

I like this man more than IK no offense that's my personal view :)

@Aeronaut @Leader @Jazzbot @Adios Amigo @mafiya @Marshmallow

Respected Sir,
Do something for Karachi Security like increasing the number of Police men to 50,000 nad deploying them in 8 hours shift and include 9000 women Police too.
Deploying 15000(12000men + 3000 women) each 8 hours.

Also what are doing for the electricity???

Any Plans of BRT System along with future plan of Trains or subways...

Imran is a visionary leader, asad umar is a guy with facts and figures, the economics guy, so there is no comparison between the two.

Compare Imran with Jinnah, Mandela, Mahatir, Erdogen, Nijadi etc, he falls in that category !!

To me Imran is Waliullah, chosen by nature ever 50 years or so to balance the disturbance or vacuum !

No one can compare Jinnah he is founder of the Nation and played his part in the creation of Pakistan.

You can say that he is one of the followers of Islam and consider Jinnah as his leader like all Pakistanis do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this man more than IK no offense that's my personal view :)

I like him too, the guy is genius, humble and honest. But the difference between him and IK is, IK is a leader and he's a technocrat sort of a guy. Asad Umer is very new in politics and he needs some time to learn and get matured. I'd love to see him next Chairman of PTI after IK..

Respected Sir,
Do something for Karachi Security like increasing the number of Police men to 50,000 nad deploying them in 8 hours shift and include 9000 women Police too.
Deploying 15000(12000men + 3000 women) each 8 hours.

Also what are doing for the electricity???

Any Plans of BRT System along with future plan of Trains or subways...

No one can compare Jinnah he is founder of the Nation and played his part in the creation of Pakistan.

You can say that he is one of the followers of Islam and consider Jinnah as his leader like all Pakistanis do.

like I said he falls in that category, the category of Leaders, and include ZA Bhutto and Benazir too.

I like him too, the guy is genius, humble and honest. But the difference between him and IK is, IK is a leader and he's a technocrat sort of a guy. Asad Umer is very new in politics and he needs some time to learn and get matured. I'd love to see him next Chairman of PTI after IK..

As i mentioned above that this is my personal views Ik is a gud leader but sometimes i found typical politician in him he's not walliullah or jinnah for me. but yes he's hope for us in this doom.

Back
Top Bottom