What's new

Ex-spokesman TTP Ehsan claims he escaped from custody

Stick to the topic please and STOP with the sectarian BS. I'm going to keep banning people so long as people keep introducing sectarian or racist filth into discussions.

This goes for anyone talking about the Muhajir vs Pashtun vs Punjabi vs Sindhi vs Indian races or features or complexions or whatever other BS comparisons you might want to do.

I have few incidence in life, which i can't forget and APS is one of them.. If he was in PA custody ,then how he escape and how come now he openly claim about his escape with the family. Escape with whole family not just him alone. I still remember DG ISPR remarks about him and reason to keep him alive.
The escape story that has appeared in the media and been attributed to 'security sources' is complete BS. Ehsan was in Pakistani custody for how many years? Does anyone really think that he had actionable intelligence from years ago that was still actually relevant and required him to accompany a raiding party?

Even if he obtained actionable intelligence from his own contacts still within the TTP, there was absolutely no reason he would have been on the raid. This is a BS cover story to explain the fact that Ahsan had provided all the intel he probably could and the State had to adhere with its end of the deal and release/relocate him. I understand that people are justifiably angry about the release given Ahsan's role in terrorism, but the State has to abide but the commitments made when it got Ahsan to turn on the TTP and eventually surrender. Without abiding by those commitments, the State will have a hard time getting other High Value assets to turn and/or surrender.

Stick to the topic please and STOP with the sectarian BS. I'm going to keep banning people so long as people keep introducing sectarian or racist filth into discussions.

This goes for anyone talking about the Muhajir vs Pashtun vs Punjabi vs Sindhi vs Indian races or features or complexions or whatever other BS comparisons you might want to do.

The escape story that has appeared in the media and been attributed to 'security sources' is complete BS. Ehsan was in Pakistani custody for how many years? Does anyone really think that he had actionable intelligence from years ago that was still actually relevant and required him to accompany a raiding party?

Even if he obtained actionable intelligence from his own contacts still within the TTP, there was absolutely no reason he would have been on the raid. This is a BS cover story to explain the fact that Ahsan had provided all the intel he probably could and the State had to adhere with its end of the deal and release/relocate him. I understand that people are justifiably angry about the release given Ahsan's role in terrorism, but the State has to abide but the commitments made when it got Ahsan to turn on the TTP and eventually surrender. Without abiding by those commitments, the State will have a hard time getting other High Value assets to turn and/or surrender.
If we go back to Saleem Safi interview with this guy, that explain lots of inside stories. A man running the show inside Afghan border, only 13 miles away from Pak border and all are living as free men for decades.

Why would he claim that he is in Turkey just to get caught again huh. Clearly some one else is releasing the statements. Most likely Pakistani authorities freed him as he helped in identifying many ttp targets both in Pakistan and Afghanistan for ISI over the last 2 years. Indian intelligence or ttp itself picked up his latest whereabouts that he is freed now and leaked the clip by impersonating him to malign Pakistani authorities. Taking Turkey name when Erodgan is due to visit Pakistan later this month seems deliberate and fishy.
yeah this is plausible..and now he is making these claims so TTP doesnt come after him. he needs to keep his family safe so he will make it look like Pak authorities mistreated him and coerced him to make confessions and get info. The other scenario is that he really did run away due to security agencies negligence, in that case laanat ho negligent party pe.

Sometimes you had to let some of them go.
U do know that he was responsible for APS massacre and other terrorist acts and instead of making that an example so that doesn't happen in future you are advocating his escape/departure
I AM SPEECHLESS ...ALL MOTHERS AND FATHERS ... I AM SPEECHLESS .( i hope this news is fake)

imgpeshawar-attack.jpg
I am afraid it isn't my friend

Back
Top Bottom