What's new

EX LAMITYE : INDO SEYCHELLES JOINT TRG

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
BUILDING BRIDGES OF FRIENDSHIP
EX LAMITYE : INDO SEYCHELLES JOINT TRG

EXERCISE LAMITYE 2013, Indo-Seychelles Joint Training Exercise, sixth in series was conducted in December 2013. The Exercise was conducted at Mahe, Seychelles with an aim to improve interoperability between both Armies in fighting Counter Insurgency / Counter Terrorism under a United Nations Mandate. The Indian contingent comprised of a platoon from an Infantry Battalion and representatives from the Para Brigade.

The Joint Exercise culminated with ‘Exercise Brave Heart’, a two day outdoor Exercise conducted at Cape Ternay in the backdrop of Anti Piracy Environment to include, Cordon and Search Operations and Hostage Rescue operations.

1535465_189559411240696_1107840141_n.jpg

Flag-Pins-India-Seychelles.jpg

Good for India Seychelles relationship .

One of my distant friend working in Seychelles told me once that being a tourist destination , it is almost a taboo for men to wear shirts in Seychelles .... :woot:

Good one. Seychelles is where India was able to project its military power outside of the subcontinent for the first time - Operations flowers are blooming. And my family elder was involved in the planning and execution of this Operation.

Back
Top Bottom