What's new

Ex Ind envoy to Pak TV coments about cover ops and next day 6 bomb goesof

Did You urself watched the video before posting???

He said these words "There are covert measures which we are HESITANT to use".

That means covert measures and operative are in place and can be used whenever govt decides and ofcourse on a channel noone would accept using such agents...And when we pakistani says indians agents are destroyin peace in pak yu dun trust us and now its yr own guys admittin operatin terrorists in Pak..

Keep dreaming....while it would be fun watching TPP hang like a big albatross around Pak neck :D

Yeah Nato was unable to contain taliban in 12 years and in the last year they had the greatest no of casualties since 2001 one can easily imagine whats gonna happen once they withdraw in 14 ...Indian ***** are gonna be turned red hot after being kicked out of kabul:rofl:

That means covert measures and operative are in place and can be used whenever govt decides and ofcourse on a channel noone would accept using such agents...And when we pakistani says indians agents are destroyin peace in pak yu dun trust us and now its yr own guys admittin operatin terrorists in Pak..

Dude this is not a one way affair. If there is a RAW so is there an ISI, if RAW can destabilize Pakistan so can ISI do it to India.

Welcome to 4th gen asymmetric warfare century where full scale conventional warfare is the thing of the Past, so nations have found out new ways.

RAW is useless.

Only ISI can bring fear into the hearts of the Indians. Even after 4 years they are crying & whining about same thing

That has to do with our mindset towards those 160 killed in 26/11 terror attack (that you just attributed to ISI. No wonder Mullen called it a veritable arm of terror organizations).

Waise to since then there have been 1600 if not 16000 terror related kills in Pakistan, but you guys cant find in yourself to CRY about the ones killed in those..

Good Job.. Real Manly :lol:

The real game will start in 2014/15. :partay:

Aaj Nakad, Kal Udhaar :lol:

Both nations have been using proxies for a long time.
It wouldn't be the first time India is involved in a terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Balochistan unrest reeks of Indian involvement. Attack on PAF base and PNS Mehran attack had a clear purpose.
The timing of these events was by no means a coincidence.

I don't for a second condone killing of innocent civilians and bombing, but you folks hypocrites, cry all the time about 26/11, demonise PA/ISI and Pakistan as a whole, while your own bloody countrymen are involved in attacks in Pakistan.

Both nations have been using proxies for a long time.
It wouldn't be the first time India is involved in a terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Balochistan unrest reeks of Indian involvement. Attack on PAF base and PNS Mehran attack had a clear purpose.
The timing of these events was by no means a coincidence.

I don't for a second condone killing of innocent civilians and bombing, but you folks hypocrites, cry all the time about 26/11, demonise PA/ISI and Pakistan as a whole, while your own bloody countrymen are involved in attacks in Pakistan.

I might agree on PAF base and PNS Mehran , but i believe its not possible to do any terror attack in just 1 days, i mean the planning , logistics and executing the operation cannot be done in a day.

Besides there is enough proof of your involvement to place LeT,JUD as terror organisations under U.N and US congressmen and other politicians and anchors have openly stated the ISI's terror network and support system...
unfortunately there is absolutely no proof on your part to prove India did this... these are just unproven allegations...only thing you see here is a few people having an open mind to accept the Possibility..but there is no proof as of yet...

RAW did it??

Show us proof and we will see ...but is Rehman Malik ever going to find the "right time to expose India"?? :P

That's because we respect the value of human life and remember those who died. You treat your people like ****, so you don't care how many of them die everyday. LOL , your comment makes me so happy. Not a single terrorist attack took place in India after 26/11 , while in the last 3-4 months , more terrorist attacks have taken place in Pakistan than what India has had in its entire history. Now go cry me a river. RAW is useless right? Wait till you hear of the next BLA attack on your military checkpoint. Btw , It was RAW who planned the whole Bangladesh thing and split your country , something which ISI or any other agency in the world can only hope to accomplish.
No friend, RAW was not involved in pakistan, we dont interfere in another country's matter. if you insist, then give me proof, and proofs less than voice samples, call recordings, photographs, live arrest with weapons, etc will not be accepted as you know because our holy friends dont consider them proofs. ;)

No friend, RAW was not involved in pakistan, we dont interfere in another country's matter. if you insist, then give me proof, and proofs less than voice samples, call recordings, photographs, live arrest with weapons, etc will not be accepted as you know because our holy friends dont consider them proofs. ;)

And the dossier needs to be at least 100,000 pages thick, any lesser and we would not even accept it for consideration :P

It is because of incompetent corrupt Govt. who are sleeping & have no idea what kind of evil enemies Pakistan is having, they should not be allowed to run the country even for one second.

If we see what has happened from day one, this Govt. is directly responsible for the death of our troops & civilians. As soon as this corrupt incompetent Govt. came to power & most importantly soon after their first beggar US trip, rented terrorism & US drone terrorism in Pakistan has increased & it just kept increasing.

Just few days ago Pak local media was talking with the Govt. people & the parliamentarians about the LOC & India, none of them had a proper answer they didn’t even know what to say & how to say it, they were just talking senselessly & giving crap comments or answers.

So we should not look far because the enemies of Pakistan is this the current corrupt incompetent Govt. who have allowed rented terrorism to flow in Pakistan from both sides of border.

US, Allies, puppet Afghan Govt. & Indians are spreading rented terrorim in Pakistan.

The poor said what Indians have been saying since long. That since Pakistan won't punish LeT and its other terrorists and India should use covert ops to do the same. Next day bombs go off in Pakistan which is an almost everyday activity there anyway and suddenly India has done it.

He was just giving an idea to handle Pak based terrorists , an idea which Indians have been giving since long. nothing more nothing less . But conspiracy theorists across the border will try to justify their conspiracies one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom