What's new

Ex Ind envoy to Pak TV coments about cover ops and next day 6 bomb goesof

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He said there are ways which he cant talk about on tv next days 6 bombs goes off in Pakistan.
[video]http://tinypic.com/r/2rhbax0/6[/video]

raw raw raw,,,,,,,,,,,,,raw. only raw @ karachi and baluchistan.

RAW is useless.

Only ISI can bring fear into the hearts of the Indians. Even after 4 years they are crying & whining about same thing

RAW is useless.

Only ISI can bring fear into the hearts of the Indians. Even after 4 years they are crying & whining about same thing

That's because we respect the value of human life and remember those who died. You treat your people like ****, so you don't care how many of them die everyday. LOL , your comment makes me so happy. Not a single terrorist attack took place in India after 26/11 , while in the last 3-4 months , more terrorist attacks have taken place in Pakistan than what India has had in its entire history. Now go cry me a river. RAW is useless right? Wait till you hear of the next BLA attack on your military checkpoint. Btw , It was RAW who planned the whole Bangladesh thing and split your country , something which ISI or any other agency in the world can only hope to accomplish.

That's because we respect the value of human life and remember those who died. You treat your people like ****, so you don't care how many of them die everyday. LOL , your comment makes me so happy. Not a single terrorist attack took place in India after 26/11 , while in the last 1 month , more terrorist attacks have taken place in Pakistan than what India has had in its entire history. Now go cry me a river. RAW is useless right? Wait till you hear of the next BLA attack on your military checkpoint. Btw , It was RAW who planned the whole Bangladesh thing and split your country , something which ISI or any other agency in the world can only hope to accomplish.

As if TTP, BLA would accept funds from infedel, pagan, India. Use your mind bro.

Btw we killing terrorists like dogs :sniper:

Theres not proof of RAW in TTP but there is "Indian" proof of ISI in LET, IM, HUJI

And in 1971 RAW was even a more useless organization. Spy agencies just provide intel on the enemy, moron. They do nothing else. You have been watching too much 007.

Anyways, ISI - destabilizing India one step at a time :pakistan: :sniper:

And you think RAW planned the entire thing including its Infrastructure in 1 day ?

and you think RAW would have a problem doing that? In a day? It can mobilize resources within the hours. Both, the ISI and RAW are deep inside each others terriroties. You guys both conduct terrorism into the other's territory and cry wolf all the time. RAW has well established network in Baluchistan and Karachi and then in the North around AFG. This shouldn't be a big deal for them to do. Same goes for the ISI inside India. I hope this terrorism ends one day and people can see a mutually beneficial lifestyle

and you think RAW would have a problem doing that? In a day? It can mobilize resources within the hours. Both, the ISI and RAW are deep inside each others terriroties. You guys both conduct terrorism into the other's territory and cry wolf all the time. RAW has well established network in Baluchistan and Karachi and then in the North around AFG. This shouldn't be a big deal for them to do. Same goes for the ISI inside India. I hope this terrorism ends one day and people can see a mutually beneficial lifestyle

maybe..Indians think RAW is incompetent and Pakistanis think the same as well, other than few conspiracy theorists who blame RAW for even the floods in Pakistan...

As if TTP, BLA would accept funds from infedel, pagan, India. Use your mind bro.

Btw we killing terrorists like dogs :sniper:

Theres not proof of RAW in TTP but there is "Indian" proof of ISI in LET, IM, HUJI

And in 1971 RAW was even a more useless organization. Spy agencies just provide intel on the enemy, moron. They do nothing else. You have been watching too much 007.

Anyways, ISI - destabilizing India one step at a time :pakistan: :sniper:

Haha Moron, you haven't been taking your history lessons. In 1971 , RAW did everything from planning the whole thing to training the Mukti Bahini. If need ever arises , they will do it once more with other provinces. All ISI is capable of is sending a few terrorists across the border that try to kill a few innocent people and then get shot by the army. Nothing too impressive in that considering that a large section of your population is heavily radicalized and uneducated and would agree to such a mission. RAW doesn't undertake such missions because neither do we want to , nor do we have people who want to waste their life on such a thing.And you dumbass , BLA hates Pakistan more than infidel India , they gladly accept all what we give them.

The real game will start in 2014/15. :partay:

And indians here without commenting on the video of their own channel are beating around the bush...
But i do agree with you end of 14 and 15 start would be fun to watch when billions of indian dollars in Afghanistan are gonna go down the gutter and all their dreams of gas and energy from CAR's are gonna be shattered...:cheesy:

And indians here without commenting on the video of their own channel are beating around the bush...
But i do agree with you end of 14 and 15 start would be fun to watch when billions of indian dollars in Afghanistan are gonna go down the gutter and all their dreams of gas and energy from CAR's are gonna be shattered...:cheesy:

Keep dreaming....while it would be fun watching TPP hang like a big albatross around Pak neck :D

Back
Top Bottom