What's new

Evidence: BRAS terrorist group operated from India.

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we all know Pakistan, is passing through multifaceted crises which is of great concern to us. But as part of propaganda warfare, our enemies are taking full advantage of the situation and have engaged themself in Disinformation Warfare against Pakistan. External entities like India and Afghanistan are operating without restraint to damage the core fiber of national edifice of Pakistan by creating political instability, economic problems, social strife, poor governance, menace of terrorism and scourge of corruption which are further encouraging the enemies of the country. Militant groups sponsored by hostile agencies especially India are working against the national interests of our country, while their propaganda machines and media openly use malicious expressions to call Pakistan, a country allegedly sponsoring terrorism. They also feel no hesitation when they covertly propagate against vital institutions of Pakistan including Pak Army, intelligence and other law-enforcing agencies.

What I am about to share may not be a conclusive evidence that who is sponsoring the hostile groups within our country, but it indeed is a smoking gun. The circumstantial evidence exists that points to the fact that only Indian Agencies are behind unrest in Balochistan but they also run the Social Media cells for the Insurgent groups. Last month a a twitter handle going by the name "BRAS - Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangaar" shared a video of terrorist attack on FC vehicle in Balochistan. The video showed Terrorists attacking FC vehicle and shooting the Jawans at point blank, it was pretty gruesome. Same video was shared on Telegram Channels of HAKKAL (BLA's official media account) & BRA Media (BRA's official media account).
BRASS.JPG

Since the handle posted only a single video, it made us curious, so we did a little digging. Without getting into much details and giving up the tricks we used, we found our smoking gun.

as it turns out, Mr.Pradeep was running the Twitter Handle of BRAS Media, the recovery mobile number is probably registered in Europe as it is 9 digit mobile number excluding the country
numb333.JPG
code.
numb.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is why at this stage the sikhs should had been welcomed in Pakistan instead the government of IK turned them away. This is pathetic. I can expect this from the likes of Bilawal Zardari and Mariyum Safdar, nawaz Sharif but not from IK.

Very interesting ...,did u share it with local police so they can share it up their chain of command to national security ...
They should be able to contact twitter or Gmail to get more info to track where the handler Pradeep is located ...

Very interesting ...,did u share it with local police so they can share it up their chain of command to national security ...
They should be able to contact twitter or Gmail to get more info to track where the handler Pradeep is located ...
We played with this few weeks back. the evidence was shot up the chain.....once we got what we wanted....only then the it is made public.....:smokin:

We played with this few weeks back. the evidence was shot up the chain.....once we got what we wanted....only then the it is made public.....:smokin:

Ohhh ... Pradeep might be getting massage with mirchi ka tail with a brand new bata 10 numbri chither

I hope the terrorist Pradeep is caught and his handlers and abettors are put in jail and getting joota afzai... what a Randi Rona gov of India To the world so much terrorism in Pakistan and then they cry bitch if internal folks hit them ... they are master of smoke screen and propaganda .. Pakistan should learn from them

Must you go through such brilliance to completely embarrass the Indian propagandist @balixd ?

As we all know Pakistan, is passing through multifaceted crises which is of great concern to us. But as part of propaganda warfare, our enemies are taking full advantage of the situation and have engaged themself in Disinformation Warfare against Pakistan. External entities like India and Afghanistan are operating without restraint to damage the core fiber of national edifice of Pakistan by creating political instability, economic problems, social strife, poor governance, menace of terrorism and scourge of corruption which are further encouraging the enemies of the country. Militant groups sponsored by hostile agencies especially India are working against the national interests of our country, while their propaganda machines and media openly use malicious expressions to call Pakistan, a country allegedly sponsoring terrorism. They also feel no hesitation when they covertly propagate against vital institutions of Pakistan including Pak Army, intelligence and other law-enforcing agencies.

What I am about to share may not be a conclusive evidence that who is sponsoring the hostile groups within our country, but it indeed is a smoking gun. The circumstantial evidence exists that points to the fact that only Indian Agencies are behind unrest in Balochistan but they also run the Social Media cells for the Insurgent groups.
Last month a a twitter handle going by the name "BRAS - Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangaar" shared a video of terrorist attack on FC vehicle in Balochistan. The video showed Terrorists attacking FC vehicle and shooting the Jawans at point blank, it was pretty gruesome. Same video was shared on Telegram Channels of HAKKAL (BLA's official media account) & BRA Media (BRA's official media account).
View attachment 553647
Since the handle posted only a single video, it made us curious, so we did a little digging. Without getting into much details and giving up the tricks we used, we found our smoking gun.

as it turns out, Mr.Pradeep was running the Twitter Handle of BRAS Media, the recovery mobile number is probably registered in Europe as it is 9 digit mobile number excluding the country View attachment 553653 code. View attachment 553652

Back in 2006-08 I did those things. But I was supporting Afghan Taliban's and Iraqi Resistance Groups inside Iraq, Since both Afghanistan & Iraq were the active hotspot during those times. Now, I am after earning money, because life in Pakistan is tough, exceptionally tough if you are poor, and I do not have time to run those things, neither in favor nor against!. A lot of things have disappeared as well for example Occidentalblogspot.com (Al Araa Menal Maghrib), which was keeping a tab on Taliban Activities in FATA Area & Afghanistan!

MilitaryPhotos.net perished too, due to my sheer stupidity perhaps! Now there is Militaryimages.net, but more censored and more cautious!

Damn! Those mortars landing directly into the American Bases, those massive & powerful IED's ripping M1 Abrams Tank apart, and suicide attackers targeting American Convoys! Those were the times!

Their twitter and youtube account is still active
as i said, they used this account to post just a single video.....i don't see anything after that on the account. Sometime it is better to let them run the propaganda so we can gather further intelligence.

Look at this way, if this account had not made it to Twitter, how would we know that Mr.Pradeep is running the account. Same reason I we never reported HuA's handle.:yes4:

My blood boils when I see videos like this. Enemy of Pakistan should be killed like dogs. In kutton ko chun chun kay marna hai....chorna nahi hai

may be we should start counter propganda? why dont we do it .. we always stay in isolation

What I am about to share may not be a conclusive evidence that who is sponsoring the hostile groups within our country, but it indeed is a smoking gun. The circumstantial evidence exists that points to the fact that only Indian Agencies are behind unrest in Balochistan but they also run the Social Media cells for the Insurgent groups.
Last month a a twitter handle going by the name "BRAS - Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangaar" shared a video of terrorist attack on FC vehicle in Balochistan. The video showed Terrorists attacking FC vehicle and shooting the Jawans at point blank, it was pretty gruesome. Same video was shared on Telegram Channels of HAKKAL (BLA's official media account) & BRA Media (BRA's official media account).
View attachment 553647

as it turns out, Mr.Pradeep was running the Twitter Handle of BRAS Media, the recovery mobile number is probably registered in Europe as it is 9 digit mobile number excluding the country View attachment 553653 code. View attachment 553652
Sometimes I feel that Allah has bestowed His mercy on us by not enabling us to give our large portion of awam the facility of Internet or them not understanding English even if they have access because without education.. internet is destructive.. in shaa Allah when we will win this war, prosperity will return..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom