What's new

Europe is rejecting thousands of Afghan asylum seekers a year. But what awaits them back home?

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Europe is rejecting thousands of Afghan asylum seekers a year. But what awaits them back home?

By Pamela ConstableMay 28Email the author
urging longtime refugees to return home.

Most were single young men, like Sobhani and three of his friends. Some came from rural areas where the Taliban were a constant threat; more came from cities where they were not. But when Western troops pulled out in 2014, the foreign-fueled war economy collapsed.

As news spread that refugees from Syria were reaching Europe and being allowed to stay, Afghans decided to take the same risk, joining the largest global exodus from troubled lands since World War II. Often urged on by their families, they traveled thousands of miles across Turkey and Eastern Europe, most with no legal travel documents and no plans except to secure asylum in the sympathetic West.

In 2015, more than 200,000 Afghans reached Western Europe; 80 percent applied for asylum and received temporary shelter in affluent welfare states, especially Germany. People were helpful; lodging and language classes were free. As the months passed, the migrants allowed themselves to believe that eventually they would be granted full legal status.

But attitudes in Europe changed as the tide of migrants swelled, turning compassion to anxiety and fueling anti-immigrant movements. The horrors in Syria had shocked the world, but the plight of Afghans was not as clear-cut. One of Sobhani’s fellow returnees claimed he had been threatened by the Taliban because he worked with the U.S. military, but he had no way to prove it.

In Germany, officials adopted a noticeably harder line. Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière, announcing in late 2015 that most Afghan asylum seekers would be rejected, said many were middle-class Kabul residents who should “remain and help build [their] country up.”
Scores of Afghan asylum applicants in Europe began receiving rejection notices. They had been judged not to be refugees fleeing dire harm, but illegal migrants seeking a more comfortable and secure life. Despite pleas from Afghan officials, by early 2017, more than 10,000 Afghans had been transported home — some voluntarily, others under protest and under guard.

Human rights groups denounced the tough new policies and demanded that Europe stop repatriating all Afghan asylum seekers. Last May, after a truck bomb in Kabul killed 150 people, Germany agreed to deport only those with criminal records or other problems.

1:26

Back-to-back suicide bombings in Kabul kill at least 25
The Islamic State claimed double suicide bombings in Kabul on April 30 that killed at least 25 people, including nine journalists. (The Washington Post)

Today, conditions are arguably worse. Taliban and Islamic State forces have staged dozens of attacks in Kabul and other cities, civilian casualties remain near record levels, and the Taliban control more territory than ever before. But under an agreement last fall with European donor nations, Afghanistan must accept every failed asylum applicant.

“We have security problems. We have economic problems. We have 1.6 million refugees back from Pakistan and Iran,” said Hafiz Ahmad Miakhel, a spokesman for the Afghan Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations, which strongly objected to the pact. “We have signed the deal and we are cooperating, but we have requested again and again that Europe review its Afghan policies.”

GJ22EKQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

From left, Hewad Sobhani, Abdul Samed, Ahmad Wali and Inamullah huddle together in Sobhani’s rented room in Jalalabad. Of the four, only Wali has found a job since they were deported to Afghanistan from Europe. “I am starting over at zero,” he said. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)
'Everyone hated me'
Abdul Samed, 23, came from a poor village in Konar, a province near Jalalabad where Taliban insurgents were active. It was 2015, and his family was worried. Samed had only a ninth-grade education, but his parents decided that as their oldest son, he should take his chances on reaching the West.

“They sold their fields so I could get the money to leave. They were so happy I would be far away and safe,” Samed recounted over tea in a shabby hotel with Sobhani and two other returnees, all of whom met and became friends after being sent back. He eventually reached Germany and applied for asylum. But instead of finding work and settling in, he was deported after just a few months.

When Samed landed in Kabul, there were no relatives waiting to shower him with hugs and rose petals, just a man from the Ministry of Refugees, directing him toward a spartan hostel where he was welcome to stay for exactly two weeks. He dreaded going home and facing his family. He had nothing to show for his harrowing trek across Eastern Europe, for the sacrifices they had made to finance his escape. He had failed them.

“When I got there, everyone hated me,” he said. “They kept asking why I had come back and what I had done with the money.”

Ashamed, Samed went to stay with an uncle in Jalalabad. He had hopes of getting married, but with no job and nearly $10,000 in travel debts, he could not provide the customary substantial dowry. With insurgent violence growing in the region — including a suicide bomb that killed eight people two blocks from his uncle’s house — his father began pressuring him to try to reach Europe again.

“This time he wants me to take my younger brothers, but they would never survive what I went through,” Samed said glumly. “The police beat us badly in Serbia. It was awful. I can’t let them come with me, but I know in the end he is going to force me to go and try again.”

'Starting over at zero'
If any of Sobhani’s friends should have had a strong asylum case, it was Inamullah, who like many Afghans uses only one name. He fled the country in 2013, when he was just 15, after Taliban fighters came looking for his older brother, who worked at a U.S. military base. Soon after that, he said, his brother vanished.

Inamullah’s trek west was especially harsh — he was jailed in Greece, cheated by smugglers and abandoned in a frigid Italian forest, he said. He had no passport and no proof of what had happened to his family. He ended up in Amsterdam, where he was given special treatment as a minor. But after three years, on his 18th birthday, he was sent home.

“I went looking for my family right away, but I never found them,” said Inamullah, who has a perpetually gloomy stare. He sneaked into their village, sought out relatives, filed a report with the Afghan Red Crescent and even visited the base where his brother had worked. “They told me to go away,” he said. Even now, after two years, he has no idea what happened to them.

In a society where family means everything, Inamullah is lost. He said he is taking medication for depression. He spends his days looking for work as a day laborer and many nights on a couch at Samed’s uncle’s place, which has become a clubhouse where the returnees can trade memories of Europe, compare job hunts and try to lift one another’s spirits.

Only one of the four, Ahmad Wali, 23, has finally found a job. A former teacher and the best-educated member of the group, he flourished during a three-year stay in Austria, a prosperous country with 5.5 percent unemployment, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. He learned German quickly and enrolled in a university in Vienna.

Like Inamullah, Wali thought he had a solid case for permanent refuge. Before fleeing Afghanistan in 2013, he said, he had worked as a translator at the U.S. military base. After he was warned that the Taliban would kill him unless he quit, Wali’s family urged him to flee and loaned him travel money.

But 18 months ago, when his asylum interview in Vienna finally came, he said: “They didn’t believe my story. They thought it was all a lie.” When he came home one evening, he said, he found a police squad waiting in the vestibule of his building, telling him not to move.

“I am starting over at zero,” Wali said bitterly during a conversation last winter. “My uncle keeps asking for the money I borrowed, but what can I do?” He still considered himself a professional, but his German was now useless, foreign aid for education projects had plummeted, and personal ties mattered more than skills.

G25KNKQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

Inamullah, left, and Ahmad Wali walked through the abandoned site of a planned zoo in Jalalabad. Upon their return to Afghanistan, they faced bleak job prospects; unemployment now stands at nearly 40 percent. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)
HDGNKJQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

Ahmad Wali, foreground, and Inamullah, center, along with other onlookers, watch as a young man climbs high in a tree above looking for branches to break off and use as firewood. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)

For months Wali languished in self-pity, killing time with his returnee friends. Finally in January, he found a part-time position teaching in a literacy program, and his spirits began to lift.

“It doesn’t pay much, but I feel proud to hear someone call me ‘teacher’ again,” he said.

Sobhani still harbors illusions of finding his way back to Brussels. He keeps his city bus pass tucked in his wallet and practices his French by saying “merci” and “apres vous” to a Western reporter. Often he gazes wistfully at selfies of a grinning young man in front of a Brussels cafe.

“Sometimes,” he confided, “I look at these pictures and wonder, is that guy really me?”

After months of sporadic efforts, Sobhani has given up searching for work — in part because Jalalabad is crammed with idle men displaced by rural fighting or newly returned from Pakistan, but mostly because his heart is not in it.

“In Europe, there is law; there is respect for humanity,” he said. “Here we don’t even feel safe crossing the street. We have no hope.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4bc9acf3eb01
@Sarah Ahmadzai
Reality of your country while you do propaganda against Pakistan :D
@django @PakSword

The arrangement for Afghan refugees must be made to live inside Afghanistan, why Afghan refugees need to cross a border and live inside Pakistan when the arrangement can be done in their own country.

By Pamela ConstableMay 28Email the author
urging longtime refugees to return home.

Most were single young men, like Sobhani and three of his friends. Some came from rural areas where the Taliban were a constant threat; more came from cities where they were not. But when Western troops pulled out in 2014, the foreign-fueled war economy collapsed.

As news spread that refugees from Syria were reaching Europe and being allowed to stay, Afghans decided to take the same risk, joining the largest global exodus from troubled lands since World War II. Often urged on by their families, they traveled thousands of miles across Turkey and Eastern Europe, most with no legal travel documents and no plans except to secure asylum in the sympathetic West.

In 2015, more than 200,000 Afghans reached Western Europe; 80 percent applied for asylum and received temporary shelter in affluent welfare states, especially Germany. People were helpful; lodging and language classes were free. As the months passed, the migrants allowed themselves to believe that eventually they would be granted full legal status.

But attitudes in Europe changed as the tide of migrants swelled, turning compassion to anxiety and fueling anti-immigrant movements. The horrors in Syria had shocked the world, but the plight of Afghans was not as clear-cut. One of Sobhani’s fellow returnees claimed he had been threatened by the Taliban because he worked with the U.S. military, but he had no way to prove it.

In Germany, officials adopted a noticeably harder line. Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière, announcing in late 2015 that most Afghan asylum seekers would be rejected, said many were middle-class Kabul residents who should “remain and help build [their] country up.”
Scores of Afghan asylum applicants in Europe began receiving rejection notices. They had been judged not to be refugees fleeing dire harm, but illegal migrants seeking a more comfortable and secure life. Despite pleas from Afghan officials, by early 2017, more than 10,000 Afghans had been transported home — some voluntarily, others under protest and under guard.

Human rights groups denounced the tough new policies and demanded that Europe stop repatriating all Afghan asylum seekers. Last May, after a truck bomb in Kabul killed 150 people, Germany agreed to deport only those with criminal records or other problems.

1:26

Back-to-back suicide bombings in Kabul kill at least 25
The Islamic State claimed double suicide bombings in Kabul on April 30 that killed at least 25 people, including nine journalists. (The Washington Post)

Today, conditions are arguably worse. Taliban and Islamic State forces have staged dozens of attacks in Kabul and other cities, civilian casualties remain near record levels, and the Taliban control more territory than ever before. But under an agreement last fall with European donor nations, Afghanistan must accept every failed asylum applicant.

“We have security problems. We have economic problems. We have 1.6 million refugees back from Pakistan and Iran,” said Hafiz Ahmad Miakhel, a spokesman for the Afghan Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations, which strongly objected to the pact. “We have signed the deal and we are cooperating, but we have requested again and again that Europe review its Afghan policies.”

GJ22EKQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

From left, Hewad Sobhani, Abdul Samed, Ahmad Wali and Inamullah huddle together in Sobhani’s rented room in Jalalabad. Of the four, only Wali has found a job since they were deported to Afghanistan from Europe. “I am starting over at zero,” he said. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)
'Everyone hated me'
Abdul Samed, 23, came from a poor village in Konar, a province near Jalalabad where Taliban insurgents were active. It was 2015, and his family was worried. Samed had only a ninth-grade education, but his parents decided that as their oldest son, he should take his chances on reaching the West.

“They sold their fields so I could get the money to leave. They were so happy I would be far away and safe,” Samed recounted over tea in a shabby hotel with Sobhani and two other returnees, all of whom met and became friends after being sent back. He eventually reached Germany and applied for asylum. But instead of finding work and settling in, he was deported after just a few months.

When Samed landed in Kabul, there were no relatives waiting to shower him with hugs and rose petals, just a man from the Ministry of Refugees, directing him toward a spartan hostel where he was welcome to stay for exactly two weeks. He dreaded going home and facing his family. He had nothing to show for his harrowing trek across Eastern Europe, for the sacrifices they had made to finance his escape. He had failed them.

“When I got there, everyone hated me,” he said. “They kept asking why I had come back and what I had done with the money.”

Ashamed, Samed went to stay with an uncle in Jalalabad. He had hopes of getting married, but with no job and nearly $10,000 in travel debts, he could not provide the customary substantial dowry. With insurgent violence growing in the region — including a suicide bomb that killed eight people two blocks from his uncle’s house — his father began pressuring him to try to reach Europe again.

“This time he wants me to take my younger brothers, but they would never survive what I went through,” Samed said glumly. “The police beat us badly in Serbia. It was awful. I can’t let them come with me, but I know in the end he is going to force me to go and try again.”

'Starting over at zero'
If any of Sobhani’s friends should have had a strong asylum case, it was Inamullah, who like many Afghans uses only one name. He fled the country in 2013, when he was just 15, after Taliban fighters came looking for his older brother, who worked at a U.S. military base. Soon after that, he said, his brother vanished.

Inamullah’s trek west was especially harsh — he was jailed in Greece, cheated by smugglers and abandoned in a frigid Italian forest, he said. He had no passport and no proof of what had happened to his family. He ended up in Amsterdam, where he was given special treatment as a minor. But after three years, on his 18th birthday, he was sent home.

“I went looking for my family right away, but I never found them,” said Inamullah, who has a perpetually gloomy stare. He sneaked into their village, sought out relatives, filed a report with the Afghan Red Crescent and even visited the base where his brother had worked. “They told me to go away,” he said. Even now, after two years, he has no idea what happened to them.

In a society where family means everything, Inamullah is lost. He said he is taking medication for depression. He spends his days looking for work as a day laborer and many nights on a couch at Samed’s uncle’s place, which has become a clubhouse where the returnees can trade memories of Europe, compare job hunts and try to lift one another’s spirits.

Only one of the four, Ahmad Wali, 23, has finally found a job. A former teacher and the best-educated member of the group, he flourished during a three-year stay in Austria, a prosperous country with 5.5 percent unemployment, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. He learned German quickly and enrolled in a university in Vienna.

Like Inamullah, Wali thought he had a solid case for permanent refuge. Before fleeing Afghanistan in 2013, he said, he had worked as a translator at the U.S. military base. After he was warned that the Taliban would kill him unless he quit, Wali’s family urged him to flee and loaned him travel money.

But 18 months ago, when his asylum interview in Vienna finally came, he said: “They didn’t believe my story. They thought it was all a lie.” When he came home one evening, he said, he found a police squad waiting in the vestibule of his building, telling him not to move.

“I am starting over at zero,” Wali said bitterly during a conversation last winter. “My uncle keeps asking for the money I borrowed, but what can I do?” He still considered himself a professional, but his German was now useless, foreign aid for education projects had plummeted, and personal ties mattered more than skills.

G25KNKQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

Inamullah, left, and Ahmad Wali walked through the abandoned site of a planned zoo in Jalalabad. Upon their return to Afghanistan, they faced bleak job prospects; unemployment now stands at nearly 40 percent. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)
HDGNKJQXDQI6REYMIWBYVUGXPI.jpg

Ahmad Wali, foreground, and Inamullah, center, along with other onlookers, watch as a young man climbs high in a tree above looking for branches to break off and use as firewood. (Andrew Quilty for The Washington Post)

For months Wali languished in self-pity, killing time with his returnee friends. Finally in January, he found a part-time position teaching in a literacy program, and his spirits began to lift.

“It doesn’t pay much, but I feel proud to hear someone call me ‘teacher’ again,” he said.

Sobhani still harbors illusions of finding his way back to Brussels. He keeps his city bus pass tucked in his wallet and practices his French by saying “merci” and “apres vous” to a Western reporter. Often he gazes wistfully at selfies of a grinning young man in front of a Brussels cafe.

“Sometimes,” he confided, “I look at these pictures and wonder, is that guy really me?”

After months of sporadic efforts, Sobhani has given up searching for work — in part because Jalalabad is crammed with idle men displaced by rural fighting or newly returned from Pakistan, but mostly because his heart is not in it.

“In Europe, there is law; there is respect for humanity,” he said. “Here we don’t even feel safe crossing the street. We have no hope.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4bc9acf3eb01
@Sarah Ahmadzai
Reality of your country while you do propaganda against Pakistan :D
@django @PakSword
They do not want to leave Pak let alone economic powerhouse Deutschland.Kudos

After the crimes committed by a number of young Afghan men do you really blame them? They need to go back and either fight for their country or build it. How can a nation survive without its young male population? I can understand children but men in their 20's, that's not right.
I do feel for their families who sold everything to get them to Europe in the first place, I hope they can build up again.

Last edited:
These Afghans are not fit for purpose, lack human traits such as common decency, gratitiude and compassion. They should be gene tested to see what they really are.

These Afghans are not fit for purpose, lack human traits such as common decency, gratitiude and compassion. They should be gene tested to see what they really are.

Agreed. Not capable of achieving ANYTHING of value. They are inherently inferior and evil. They should ALL be kept in Afghanistan and not allowed outside of it. It's about time us Pakistanis carried out MASS repatriations of Afghans.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a shocking read. I know the publications leans to the right, but these crimes actually happened and the fact the lady worked with refugees all her life is even more telling.

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

July 11, 2017

Some key extracts;

Most of the assaults were being committed by refugees of one particular nationality: by Afghans

Actually Afghans should not even have been part of the refugee tide, at least not in significant numbers. It was the Syrians who were expected

I have worked on issues related to refugees for much of my professional life, from the Pakistani camps during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan to Yemen, Sudan, Thailand, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Lebanon, Bosnia, Nicaragua and Iraq, and have deep sympathy for their plight. But nowhere had I encountered a phenomenon like this one.

A few weeks ago, the Austrian city of Tulln declared a full stop to any further refugee admissions.

“We’ve had it.” The tipping point, after a series of disturbing incidents all emanating from Afghans, was the brutal gang rape of a fifteen-year-old girl, snatched from the street on her way home, dragged away and serially abused by Afghan refugees.

And that was just one in a string of outrage-inducing occurrences, all of them going to the account of Afghans.

in Vienna, a young female Turkish exchange student had been pursued into a public restroom by three Afghan refugees. They jammed the door shut and proceeded to savagely attack her. Grabbing her by the neck, they struck her head repeatedly against a porcelain toilet bowl to knock her out. When that failed to break her desperate resistance, they took turns holding her down and raping her. The young woman required a hospital stay, after which—too traumatized to resume her studies—she fled home to Turkey,

For example, a gang of fifty Afghans who terrorized women in the neighborhood of the Linz train station had been brushed off by a government official with the remark that this was an unfortunate consequence of bad weather,

But I am focusing on examples from Austria because that’s the European country I come from and know best. So let’s take a look at the Austrian press.

Front page: Afghan (eighteen) attacks young woman at Danube Festival. “Once again there has been an attempted rape by an Afghan. A twenty-one-year-old Slovak tourist was mobbed and groped by a group of men. She managed to get away, but was pursued by one of them, an Afghan asylum seeker who caught her and dragged her into the bushes. Nearby plainclothes policemen noticed the struggle and intervened to prevent the rape at the last moment.” Page ten: “A twenty-five-year-old Afghan attempted to rape a young woman who was sitting in the sun in the park. Four courageous passersby dragged the man off the victim and held him until the police arrived.” Page twelve: “Two Afghans have been sentenced for attempting to rape a woman on a train in Graz. The men, who live in an asylum seekers’ residence, first insulted the young woman with obscene verbal remarks before attacking her. When she screamed for help, passengers from other parts of the train rushed to her aid.”

Type two words into Google—Afghane and Vergewaltigung—and a cornucopia of appalling incidents unfolds before you. The mentally retarded woman in Linz, kidnapped, dragged to an Afghan refugee’s apartment and raped until she was finally able to escape into his bathroom, lock herself in and, as he battered at the door, crank open the window and scream for help. Incidents like that one point to a cold-blooded predator, with planning and premeditation.

Others are merely baffling. Public swimming pools are confronted with epidemics of young Afghan men who think it a good idea to expose themselves, whipping off their pants and standing there until tackled by the lifeguards and removed from the premises with orders to never return

A second theory hypothesizes confusion caused by a clash in cultural values. These young men, the theory holds, come from a country where women are mere dark silhouettes completely hidden under pleated burqas. Confronted with girls in tank tops and short shorts, they lose their grip on sanity and their hormones run away with them. This theory, in addition to being borderline blame-the-victim offensive, does not hold water. Again, the same reaction should then also be shown by other young men from strict Islamic societies where gender segregation is the norm; why would only the Afghans react this way? And how does it explain cases such as that of the seventy-two-year-old pensioner, out walking her dog when attacked, beaten and raped by a young Afghan? Or the schoolboy, kidnapped and gang-raped in Sweden by a group of Afghans?

No; often, the victims are mothers with small children. I am guessing that to a predator, they appear to be easier targets, because it is assumed they will be handicapped in their ability to fight back

In one recent case that raised a huge public outcry, a woman was out for a walk in a park on an elevation above the Danube. With her she had her two children, a toddler plus her infant in a baby carriage. Out of the blue, an Afghan refugee leapt at her, threw her down, bit her, strangled her and attempted to rape her. In the struggle, the baby carriage went careening towards the embankment and the infant almost plunged into the river below. With her second child looking on aghast, the woman valiantly fought off her assailant, ripping the hood off his jacket, which later made it possible for an Austrian police dog to track him down.

In another incident, two young women were on a midday stroll in the pedestrian zone of a small Austrian town, pushing their babies in prams before them, when they were abruptly attacked by several Afghan refugees, who lunged at them and ripped off their clothing but were apprehended before they could do further damage.

So Turkish sisters, young mothers, handicapped women are all fair game.....Good Lord, I have no idea why the authorities have waited to long.

The West forces Pakistan to keep extending Afghan refugee stay, but this is how the Afghan ally treats its liberated friends.

Luckily sooner or later Pakistan will repatriate Afghans.
unlikley

This is a shocking read. I know the publications leans to the right, but these crimes actually happened and the fact the lady worked with refugees all her life is even more telling.

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

July 11, 2017

Some key extracts;

Most of the assaults were being committed by refugees of one particular nationality: by Afghans

Actually Afghans should not even have been part of the refugee tide, at least not in significant numbers. It was the Syrians who were expected

I have worked on issues related to refugees for much of my professional life, from the Pakistani camps during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan to Yemen, Sudan, Thailand, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Lebanon, Bosnia, Nicaragua and Iraq, and have deep sympathy for their plight. But nowhere had I encountered a phenomenon like this one.

A few weeks ago, the Austrian city of Tulln declared a full stop to any further refugee admissions.

“We’ve had it.” The tipping point, after a series of disturbing incidents all emanating from Afghans, was the brutal gang rape of a fifteen-year-old girl, snatched from the street on her way home, dragged away and serially abused by Afghan refugees.

And that was just one in a string of outrage-inducing occurrences, all of them going to the account of Afghans.

in Vienna, a young female Turkish exchange student had been pursued into a public restroom by three Afghan refugees. They jammed the door shut and proceeded to savagely attack her. Grabbing her by the neck, they struck her head repeatedly against a porcelain toilet bowl to knock her out. When that failed to break her desperate resistance, they took turns holding her down and raping her. The young woman required a hospital stay, after which—too traumatized to resume her studies—she fled home to Turkey,

For example, a gang of fifty Afghans who terrorized women in the neighborhood of the Linz train station had been brushed off by a government official with the remark that this was an unfortunate consequence of bad weather,

But I am focusing on examples from Austria because that’s the European country I come from and know best. So let’s take a look at the Austrian press.

Front page: Afghan (eighteen) attacks young woman at Danube Festival. “Once again there has been an attempted rape by an Afghan. A twenty-one-year-old Slovak tourist was mobbed and groped by a group of men. She managed to get away, but was pursued by one of them, an Afghan asylum seeker who caught her and dragged her into the bushes. Nearby plainclothes policemen noticed the struggle and intervened to prevent the rape at the last moment.” Page ten: “A twenty-five-year-old Afghan attempted to rape a young woman who was sitting in the sun in the park. Four courageous passersby dragged the man off the victim and held him until the police arrived.” Page twelve: “Two Afghans have been sentenced for attempting to rape a woman on a train in Graz. The men, who live in an asylum seekers’ residence, first insulted the young woman with obscene verbal remarks before attacking her. When she screamed for help, passengers from other parts of the train rushed to her aid.”

Type two words into Google—Afghane and Vergewaltigung—and a cornucopia of appalling incidents unfolds before you. The mentally retarded woman in Linz, kidnapped, dragged to an Afghan refugee’s apartment and raped until she was finally able to escape into his bathroom, lock herself in and, as he battered at the door, crank open the window and scream for help. Incidents like that one point to a cold-blooded predator, with planning and premeditation.

Others are merely baffling. Public swimming pools are confronted with epidemics of young Afghan men who think it a good idea to expose themselves, whipping off their pants and standing there until tackled by the lifeguards and removed from the premises with orders to never return

A second theory hypothesizes confusion caused by a clash in cultural values. These young men, the theory holds, come from a country where women are mere dark silhouettes completely hidden under pleated burqas. Confronted with girls in tank tops and short shorts, they lose their grip on sanity and their hormones run away with them. This theory, in addition to being borderline blame-the-victim offensive, does not hold water. Again, the same reaction should then also be shown by other young men from strict Islamic societies where gender segregation is the norm; why would only the Afghans react this way? And how does it explain cases such as that of the seventy-two-year-old pensioner, out walking her dog when attacked, beaten and raped by a young Afghan? Or the schoolboy, kidnapped and gang-raped in Sweden by a group of Afghans?

No; often, the victims are mothers with small children. I am guessing that to a predator, they appear to be easier targets, because it is assumed they will be handicapped in their ability to fight back

In one recent case that raised a huge public outcry, a woman was out for a walk in a park on an elevation above the Danube. With her she had her two children, a toddler plus her infant in a baby carriage. Out of the blue, an Afghan refugee leapt at her, threw her down, bit her, strangled her and attempted to rape her. In the struggle, the baby carriage went careening towards the embankment and the infant almost plunged into the river below. With her second child looking on aghast, the woman valiantly fought off her assailant, ripping the hood off his jacket, which later made it possible for an Austrian police dog to track him down.

In another incident, two young women were on a midday stroll in the pedestrian zone of a small Austrian town, pushing their babies in prams before them, when they were abruptly attacked by several Afghan refugees, who lunged at them and ripped off their clothing but were apprehended before they could do further damage.

So Turkish sisters, young mothers, handicapped women are all fair game.....Good Lord, I have no idea why the authorities have waited to long.
Have you seen what they have done to Pakistan?, what is written above is nada...

July 11, 2017

Some key extracts;

But but but Benazir :cry:
@A.P. Richelieu

Afghan refugee can move to india and increase muslim count in Mumbai and other places good for bjiness

Lot of exciting jobs await Afghan refugee in India

Personally i have seen these low lives trying to act as if they own Europe, hurling words at girls, intimidating them. These uncivilized cave people don't deserve any place in civilized world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom