What's new

EU fumes as US, Norway energy profits put solidarity to the test

LOL at the end of the day it is everyone for themselves. They claim to be united, but unity only goes so far.
EU is screwed by USA. And US will tell Europe it's part of the price for freedom. Worth it, just bite the bullet. LOL

Relax my friend. the EU pays in euros. the risk is zero that money runs out.
Given the devaluation of Euro, the default of EU is possible. I doubt u are even in Germany given u show zero worry of hyper inflation. No doubt u r a bot working for USA coming here for subversion.

Given the devaluation of Euro, the default of EU is possible. I doubt u are even in Germany given u show zero worry of hyper inflation. No doubt u r a bot working for USA coming here for subversion.
Everything is possible, hyperinflation or chinese invasion of Vietnam. Norway is now richer than the Saudi oil sheiks while Russia poorer than Cuba. That’s a win win.

They can skip meals

Keeping energy bills affordable is as important as getting enough of them.

微信图片_20221019160241.png
微信图片_20221019160342.png
微信图片_20221019160439.png

LOL at the end of the day it is everyone for themselves. They claim to be united, but unity only goes so far.

you do realize that O&G companies in the US and Norway are private enterprise. Neither Norway nor the US can forces these companies to lower prices. But then you are happy to pay through your nose for gas since you are rooting for an economic collapse of your own adopted nation and the EU. But your dreams won't materialize since EU's losses can easily be offset by transferring frozen Russian assets over to the EU with a simple court verdict of breach of contract or war reparations imposed on Russia in a EU court.

As for 'being united' I wonder how a person rooting for the economic demise of his own country has any expectations of unity from non EU members? Strange irony.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom