What's new

EU doubling natural gas supply from Southern Gas Corridor, Azerbaijan

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Russia cuting off the gas. Azerbaijan is the first step, but not enough.

EU has three options:
1. Apologizing to Russia and giving up on Ukraine. Russia dependency
2. Facing a few winter energy crises risk and increasing LNG investments to an extraordinary extent. Absolute US dependency.
3. LOL. Stop dealing with countries like Algeria, Turkiye, Libya, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan; and make them supporter of EU.

The-Trans-Caspian-Gas-Pipeline-for-Peace-building-in-the-South-Caucasus.jpg

ccd70572-9305-4fa6-9243-74a8e8d58b43.jpg

energy_security.jpg

FX9D-I2XEAEyMkb

mapa_nota_173_reference.jpg

Last edited:
Merkel is the worst of the worst. Thanks to her, Germany is heavily dependent on Russia.
Merkel represents a period in Germany of complete naivity and defaetism. Its totally ingrained in the younger generation in Germany. Hopefully the russian invasion in Ukraine is going to wake up Germany.

Russia cuting off the gas. Azerbaijan is the first step, but not enough.

EU has three options:
1. Apologizing to Russia and giving up on Ukraine. Russia dependency
2. Facing a few winter energy crises risk and increasing LNG investments to an extraordinary extent. Absolute US dependency.
3. LOL. Stop dealing with countries like Algeria, Turkiye, Libya, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan; and make them supporter of EU.

The-Trans-Caspian-Gas-Pipeline-for-Peace-building-in-the-South-Caucasus.jpg

ccd70572-9305-4fa6-9243-74a8e8d58b43.jpg

View attachment 863099
FX9D-I2XEAEyMkb

mapa_nota_173_reference.jpg

Russia don't need Germany anymore. China more than doubled gas imports from Russia. Germany will get 0 gas and Germans will shiver in winter.

Russia don't need Germany anymore. China more than doubled gas imports from Russia. Germany will get 0 gas and Germans will shiver in winter.
Distribution of pipeline natural gas export volume from Russia in 2021, by country of destination
60C8D918-53F8-4318-A371-F667C72AF789.jpeg

Only for now. It's only a matter of time before Germany gets 0 gas from Russia.
So where is Russia going to distribute its gas? Notice that european countries make up more than 50% of the russian export market, and more than 90% is exported west and southwest. Putin is going to have a hard time moving those pipelines.

Norwegian Sea, Algeria, Libya, Eastern Mediterranean basin, Western Black Sea basin, Caspian region and Basra region; all are active rich energy deposits or potential rich energy fields with enormous potential surrounding the EU region as a whole. Norway is in a separate and special position, but it is possible to gather all other energy routes under one heading as the Southern Gas corridor. If the EU can develop the right policies, it can achieve energy diversification independently without being dependent on either the USA or Russia. However, this is very difficult with its current policies and there are still those who develop a hollow populism that cannot see that the EU is limiting its own potential.

Merkel is a terrible leader

Merkel: I support immigrants to Germany
German citizens: What if immigrants attack, rape German citizens?
Merkel: I don't care, it doesn't affect me and my family

It's not fair that innocent Germans have to pay the bill for Merkel's decision

Merkel kind of made Germany the richest EU member, after she left I expect the Germany economy to go down.

Merkel kind of made Germany the richest EU member, after she left I expect the Germany economy to go down.
Merkel and Putin did good for both countries, but Putin had a completely different agenda. Germany were constantly warned, but ignored the dangers of getting dependent on russian gas. The germans were naive.

Merkel and Putin did good for both countries, but Putin had a completely different agenda. Germany were constantly warned, but ignored the dangers of getting dependent on russian gas. The germans were naive.
More like she doesn't care what happens to Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom