What's new

Erdogan transforms neighborhood watchmen into loyalist force

Good move turkish intelligence/police need additional manpower for proper surveillance on possible daesh terrorists who are mostly(99%) of arabic origin
In the last few days multiple terrorists were caught

Last edited:
are they armed?? we have night watch in iran too but they are not armed. they just have baton and whistle.
Yep sis. They are armed and have rights almost as regular policemen. The main difference is their working hours, the patrolling routes and that they are on foot when they are performing their duties.
although you offensive language in your first post .... I talked to you sincerely ....

and again .... start cursing .... however I wanted a civilized and informative data .... but unfortunately it didn’t happen...:(
I am sorry if sounded offensive but that article is offensive on the first place. Yes there are some Turkish trolls for sure but my sincere advice is not to lose your time with them. Nothing can be achieved by trolling and that is my message to all the users that are reading my post no matter ethnicity, nationality, color or faith. We must contribute to the quality of the forum. Stay safe!

Funny how Amun posts a article from Amberin Zaman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how Amun posts a article from Amberin Zaman.

That half breed bengali whose ancestors should have been rooted out by Pakistan.
If I was running Turkey all these female traitors would’ve received the punishment they hate the most-making their children far-right nationalist and turkish soldiers ;) :turkey:

Back
Top Bottom