What's new

England win Test Series 4-0

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:taz::taz::bunny::bunny:

Brilliant by all the English Lads, gonna go to a celebration barbi with one of my English female colleagues - where the beer will flow and the company will be comely ;)

aik bhi nhi jeetny diya ye to ziadti hai mehmen ke sath yaar .its ok game next time we will se .

besharmon se match draw tak nahin hua . This was a clear cut draw till just about 2 hours ago . doob maro salon doob maro .

besharmon se match draw tak nahin hua . This was a clear cut draw till just about 2 hours ago . doob maro salon doob maro .

oyee nhi yaar game hai kabhi har kabhi jeet its ok ab bura khely per worldcup to jeeta tha na abhi kuch months phly .game is game england bhi kheelny ayee thy yaar .

Great work England. You totally owned them. ;)

oyee nhi yaar game hai kabhi har kabhi jeet its ok ab bura khely per worldcup to jeeta tha na abhi kuch months phly .game is game england bhi kheelny ayee thy yaar .

Haarna is not a problem , but is tarah se harna ? in my more than 20 years of watching cricket , i have never seen india give such a spineless performance .People in india were really looking forward to this series .

They better defeat england in the one days or they should be exterminated .

Haarna is not a problem , but is tarah se harna ? in my more than 20 years of watching cricket , i have never seen india give such a spineless performance .People in india were really looking forward to this series .

They better defeat england in the one days or they should be exterminated .

ok ok yaar choro ab ghusa na kero bear pee lo bus

:yahoo::yahoo: Time to enjoy this while it lasts.

You deserve it . I am happy to see england play well though . i was thinking that cricket was dying in england and that it would remain a primarily sub-continental game but now it seems it will become popular again . good for the game . It will keep international cricket interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

ok ok yaar choro ab ghusa na kero bear pee lo bus

Na yaar gussa nahin hai . hassi aa rahi hai ab to . lol

England were better prepared, better conditioned, they had intent, they were fit, they had desire to win. And exactly opposite for that for India. Though said this, India had this number one spot for about 18 months and this is a jolt if they learn anything from which could make for come back hard against their opposition.. its not the defeat that is hurting, its the lack of desire and lack of intensity that is hurting.

England well played in all aspects.. congrats to them for being number one. But that number one should be again claimed by India by its performance and not by arrogance.. yes Indian team had got a bit of arrogance after world cup win and it showed from Windies tour.. They should have won it by 3-0..

Hope they learn something from this debacle..

Gambhir and Ishant added salt to the wounds.. had they paid attention to the game.. instead of "mardon ki mohabbat".. they might have contributed..
Salute to R.Dravid.. kept fighting.

Nobody care's about their man-love, but get a room - not in the middle of a Test. :what:

England willl have tour of india in october. Will they play any test matches there or only one days?

It will be a good chance for India to take revenge if there are test matches

Back
Top Bottom