Afsoos
Pakistan earned respect by bouncing back

War like situation / Financial problems
No new stadiums / No fitness awareness
12 years of International Boycott
:(:(:(:(
Dil ko bahlany k liay GHALIB ye khyal acha hy
Challo! Acha hy Kuch Log tu Pachaany gay
You are right..have to give it to pak if one considers all your points.

This was some real pussy shit from this Indian team...
Winning the World Cup unbeaten has its own charm..this cloak and dagger crap doesn’t sit well with me.
You mean to say we lost intentionally?man give some credit to Eng..the fact of the matter is Eng is no 1 ranking odi side..they beat us last year in an odi series too

So Pakistan got any chance for semi final ot not ?

That India can defeat any side, is not in question.

WCC create lot of pressure on teams, and Australians have nerves of steel (ideal for coping with pressures of WCC).

Teams find themselves in 'either a hit or a miss' situation in WCC.

Yes, Australians are capable of absorbing the pressure especially at tight situations.

As a diehard Dhoni fan i ask why doesn't he gracefully retires with his reputation mostly intact :cry:

Yes, he is retiring after winning this World Cup.

You are right..have to give it to pak if one considers all your points.

You mean to say we lost intentionally?man give some credit to Eng..the fact of the matter is Eng is no 1 ranking odi side..they beat us last year in an odi series too

I agree, I’m speculating because I didn’t expect to see Dhoni play so meekly. I’ve clarified in later posts that England just was the better team yesterday perhaps.
Or that Dhoni was trying to simply ensure NRR.
You’re right in that England deserved the win after their excellent batting and fielding yesterday.

Anyone who thinks this was not intentional has not seem the match. Period. India was absoloutely in a comfortable position if it wanted to win..... The target 338 was within reach several times if there was even half the intent... even kid can say they deliberately lost a winning match. Although at one side I am happy that India is in such a position that it can control the result, at the same time I am ashamed they did it deliberately... I would rather to play and defeat Pakistan 8th time than try to push em out of tournament.

Anyone who thinks this was not intentional has not seem the match. Period. India was absoloutely in a comfortable position if it wanted to win..... The target 338 was within reach several times if there was even half the intent... even kid can say they deliberately lost a winning match. Although at one side I am happy that India is in such a position that it can control the result, at the same time I am ashamed they did it deliberately... I would rather to play and defeat Pakistan 8th time than try to push em out of tournament.

Dhoni's pedestrian pace towards the end was baffling. He wasn't even trying to hit the ball. It is very suspicious to say the least. The Indian team did no service to anyone let alone themselves by playing in such a weak manner. This approach could really come back to bite India in the game against BD. BD is a dangerous side and smelling blood after Indian defeat.

May I ask Indian fans here?

Why is Dhoni setting the field at the same time as Kohli? Why is Dhoni having a final say in DRS review? At least two reviews where I have seen Kohli was sure to review and Dhoni stopped him. In both review India could have got the on field decision over turned.

Dhoni is being greedy I think. He has won India one world cup. That is enough. With his inept batting display in England match and few calls he has made for DRS, I think he should have retired before this world cup. He has been quite disgraceful.

Have to appreciate Surav Ganguly, Sanjay Manjrekar, Nasser Hussain, Agit Agerkar, ex Pakistani players and other cricketing nations players showing excellent honesty, love of fair game and straight loud speaker to ask questions of doubtful Indian vs England match.

Back
Top Bottom