What's new

End to load-shedding? Power production to cross 33,000MW in 2018

63f1aaadcbf4941d347d9e672b444f59.jpg

New powersource will add 30,000 MW to energy grid

anyone can post photos of so many failed projects . i am wasting my time here. bye

So in the End everything is BS and Failed Project hahahaha Get well soon Kid...
Obviously you'll run away cause you don't have anything to say now :D :D

Itna to hamara ancient infrastructure bardasht nahi kar sakta awein bongi mardi
I've read a while ago that KESC has also started to upgrade its infrastructure and Grid, which includes transmission lines as well.
shayad Handle kar hi lain

For the nay sayers, you don't gotta wait till 2018 to know whether the loadshedding will have gone. According to the article, by the end of this year to beginning of next, aprox. 50 percent of the loadshedding will have been fixed. End of 2017 to early 2018 you'd see the 75% to 100% of the power problem taken care of.

So, if by early 2017, that's 9 months from now, you dont see power outages cut in half that means the plan is not going good. But if indeed you're seeing far less power outages then yeah, loadshedding would be a thing of the past.

Over promise, Under deliver, the hall mark of corrupt governments.

Atleast pehlay say kuch to behtar hay. Not in favor of Government but let's hope that army run projects will be fruitful in CPEC.

@The Sandman

Panama issue is more of concern to PMLn than Yadave and India's involvement inside Pakistan that NS spoke to the nation more than twice on different platforms but no single word over anti-Pak agendas by India. NS & Company and other parties have nothing to do with security and sovereignty of Pakistan nor does pay a penny for economic situation.

We all see and we know that all these elites having a luxurious life but outside of Pakistan and never being asked that where is the money and why out of Pakistan. Panama Leaks is just a single part of the whole system that is based upon loot & corruption of them all that these political allies are enjoying the fruits together while covering the footprints of each other.

PPPP, PMLn etc all have the foreign interests. Just bring in all that money and see how the charm works but will never or anyone wouldn't do so because all are into this equally. We may remember the words that accountability wouldn't be for PMLn alone but each & everyone will be checked and then a sudden change in opposition's policy towards accountability and soon the same will be put in cold storage.

Nothing going to happen where the corrupt one is talking for accountability of a thief in presence of a bugler while the witness is a thug and judge is on payroll.

Different names but of name nature, falsely claiming betterment of Pakistan and we the people still believe in the same faces/political approaches. No one is worried about Pakistan but the thing worrying them is, their offshore money, assets and tales of loot that everyone of them is trying to hide.

The shortage of power will remain same or the issue would be resolved for a while only to gain political superiority and win the election. Why not to tell the nation about truth if the previous government was incompetent in this sector and has fooled the nation while looted the money for growth of power sector.

Ending loadshedding. Not gonna Happen. Reduce maybe but end is just not possible. By the term ending loadshedding one means that there will be no more loadshedding anywhere in Pakistan. So does that mean that if I go to a village nearby it will not have loadhsedding.

You can say that urban areas won't have loadshedding with this increase but with a growing population providing constant electricity 24/7 to every part of Pakistan is an impossible task.

The increase is very promising hopefully with new lines and new equipment we are able to utilize all of the energy. Hopefully loadahedding is reduced massively.

3.66 posts per day. That's not that bad I suppose...just a really enthusiastic member.
that is what i was pointing to,
:)
Never understand people who are here for years and are active members criticizing the quality of this forum or people from other countries saying they do not bother or care about Pakistan yet being a member of PAKISTAN defense forum. :lol:

New grid lines are also being installed / upgraded with each major project. Without expansion lines, how do you transport electricity from point A to B? Point A didn't exist before or wasn't adequate enough :lol: :enjoy:

Too many negative people on this forum. Can't take anything positive and appreciate it. I wonder how your daily lives are, just filled with anger, negativity and drama!!
People are just being realistic and not Noonatic after reading such ridiculous news

Ha ha. Funny little newspaper headline travelling on social media. In fact it was solved. The current problem dates from 2008/2009, we spent most of the 1990's and 2000's having excess electricity.
Bullshit. I lived in Pakistan in the 90s and remembered well the daily outages. I used to do homework under the light of torch and sometimes candle before we bought converter and a battery to fix what government should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom