What's new

END GAME !!!!

I hope when they say End Game they mean get out of this war OF terror as soon as possible and become neutral like Iran.

I hope when they say End Game they mean get out of this war OF terror as soon as possible and become neutral like Iran.

This is very critical phase of WOT, US Civilian government and Pentagon are in conflict , our government is exposed because of memo , now Pakistani nation and Army should not start war with US , better we should give them safe passage so that they could leave Afghanistan .

wish that this is the end of USA and Pakistan Corp. , no need to waste time with them use the same time with bangladesh iran russia and other countries i am sure you will get more

wish that this is the end of USA and Pakistan Corp. , no need to waste time with them use the same time with bangladesh iran russia and other countries i am sure you will get more

What Bangladesh ,Iran and Russia can do in this critical time for Pakistan ? only we require weapon from China and GCC oil supply in case of any attack from eastern or western boarders.

This is very critical phase of WOT, US Civilian government and Pentagon are in conflict , our government is exposed because of memo , now Pakistani nation and Army should not start war with US , better we should give them safe passage so that they could leave Afghanistan .

Uncle sam has 'other' intentions, so even providing a safe passage won't resolve the issue.

Uncle sam has 'other' intentions, so even providing a safe passage won't resolve the issue.

I dont think US can afford any new adventure in next 10 years , 40 Million US Citizen living under poverty line .

I dont think US can afford any new adventure in next 10 years , 40 Million US Citizen living under poverty line .

A dying animal acts desperately, so anything is possible for the US.

The Game has ended a long time ago , US is currently like a player who has been given out & he refuses to accept umpires decision

Sir! they are not going to leave Afghanistan even their whole Army gonna get killed within there....They are fooling the whole world here.....:smokin:

Sir! they are not going to leave Afghanistan even their whole Army gonna get killed within there....They are fooling the whole world here.....:smokin:

Let see how and when they initial their next adventure , Iran and Pakistan both in danger

Back
Top Bottom