What's new

Empty stores and firefighters in quarantine: The US coronavirus epicenter struggles as death toll ri

So what do you suppose the magic threshold should be to meet the Government’s definition of “really out of control”? 30 deaths or 3000?

We are at 11 so I figure your definition is ANY number above 11.
Given the blood thirsty nature of US regime. Its ok for a few thousand US peasant to die before they think matter is enough for them to use vaccine.

So what do you suppose the magic threshold should be to meet the Government’s definition of “really out of control”? 30 deaths or 3000?

We are at 11 so I figure your definition is ANY number above 11.

11 ..pffft.. more people get killed mowing their lawn..

yup 69 people are killed each year by their lawnmowers :lol:

11 ..pffft.. more people get killed mowing their lawn..

Hey the Chinese here are all on their knees praying for Doom in the US. 11 is a complete pandemic.

If nothing really happens they will say it was “because the US had time to completely prepare!!”

If things hit the fan they will say it is “because the US isn’t like China and doesn’t know how to prepare!!!”.

Last edited:
Hey the Chinese here are all on their knees praying for Doom in the US. 11 is a complete pandemic.

lol ... they want their #1 customer dead. Not very bright this lot of Chinese PDF'ers....do they come with a return policy? May be a defective batch...:lol:

Hey Hamartia ..better keep an eye on your lawnmower that thing is more likely to kill you before COVID 19

lol ... they want their #1 customer dead. Not very bright this lot of Chinese PDF'ers....do they come with a return policy? May be a defective batch...:lol:

Hey Hamartia ..better keep an eye on your lawnmower that thing is more likely to kill you before COVID 19

It’s battery operated. Maybe if I push it 100mph around my lawn the batteries will overheat and explode.

Headline: “He’s GREEN no more!! Man suffers shrapnel death from battery operated lawnmower”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom