Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
C9B11DEF-1A2E-4673-B0CD-482DC55CA43D.jpeg

7A41CA49-212D-4AD1-BAC8-F9A4967B61E5.jpeg

66F72F3A-A312-48C4-8C61-587E2D9EEA2D.jpeg

@Gomig-21
Check this out, my hunch is that it is for a ballistic missile.

C9B11DEF-1A2E-4673-B0CD-482DC55CA43D.jpeg

It mentions solid propellant, guided, and in separable nose section, and an aeroballistics trajectory. The diameter is 400 mm which would fit on a lengthed version of the first stage of the Ambition 1 sounding rocket

8043E045-23FF-42AD-904C-E971D6F1D44E.jpeg

The re entry speeds spec is 3.5 mach speed which is very damn quick

Spec sheet is below

66F72F3A-A312-48C4-8C61-587E2D9EEA2D.jpeg

@Gomig-21

You know the famous old saying; "The writing is on the wall", well in this case, the writing is right on the missile loool! Ever see a warhead named anything let alone "Earth Quick"? lmao. Yeah, I think we get it, that it opens up a pretty good-sized crater very quickly lmao!

Then it says "Sounding Rocket" on the body but the way they wrote "sounding is fascinating. Now that we understand that EDGE and HALCON and all affiliated put a lot of stock in advertising and displaying in general that we really have to take notice of these writings and labels and all the details of what they call these things because there are hidden and obvious meanings in them, as we have just seen. Very cool stuff.

@Gomig-21

View attachment 794232

It mentions solid propellant, guided, and in separable nose section, and an aeroballistics trajectory. The diameter is 400 mm which would fit on a lengthed version of the first stage of the Ambition 1 sounding rocket

View attachment 794231

The re entry speeds spec is 3.5 mach speed which is very damn quick

Spec sheet is below

View attachment 794230
I love that launcher.:laugh:
I thought that it was only india that came up with the wackiest most impractical tel/launcher designs ever,but this thing definitely comes a very close second

I love that launcher.:laugh:
I thought that it was only india that came up with the wackiest most impractical tel/launcher designs ever,but this thing definitely comes a very close second
That's a sounding rocket, its launcher is supposed to be like that.

If and when they unveil a ballistic missile it will be a very good design.

I doubt very much the Emirates have the capability or ability to make these weapons, most likely it will be made for them.

Last edited:
I doubt very much the Meiratis have the capability or ability to make these weapons, most likely it will be made for them.
South Africans lead the projects but Emiratis are involved in junior roles.

It will be produced in the UAE but needs imported parts surely although the world is globalized.

Back
Top Bottom