What's new

Featured Emirates displays Israeli tourism ad as Israel continues to bomb Gaza

Arian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Germany
1620863694142.png

notice how all the usual arab suspects in this forum are all quiet in the face of treachery against their palestinian brethren. Have have bit of Izzah, have some sense of a fear of the grave, don't defend the munafiqeen from the House of Nahyan, who conspire against their own brethren.

Dude, just stop it. It is embarrassing.
I am offering a logical explanation through and through. Once someone pays for a billboard you are obliged to fulfill the contract.

Private establishments are free to place whatever they like on their buildings in a capitalist society.

I am offering a logical explanation through and through. Once someone pays for a billboard you are obliged to fulfill the contract.

Private establishments are free to place whatever they like on their buildings in a capitalist society.
So are you telling us that privatization and economic whorism of the UAE government has priority over the lives of Palestinians?

So are you telling us that privatization and economic whorism of the UAE government has priority over the lives of Palestinians?
Who said that?

I'm offering a reason of why the Billboard is up, and explaining that it has likely been up for a long time before the recent events.

What makes you think economic and diplomatic relations with Israel will degrade support for Palestinians? Jordan, Turkey, and Egypt all have ties and economic relations but support them.

Last edited:
Yes.
Kuwaitis are proto Iraqis. :rofl:
God has given your countries immense potential and mineral riches but your leaders are sadly worse than ours.
Ours are corrupt bastards... yours somehow are made of swine shit in some special fuckhole somewhere in he'll.

Guys where i feel sorry for arab governments but reddiculing arab brothers for the actions of few is useless.

Dont u remember what musharaf did to taliban government? We litterally stab them in the back (those who do not know difference between taliban of mullah umar and TTP kindly refrain from replying).

So actions of individual leadership and kings is one thing and public sentiments is another.

For our plaestine brothers i feel sorry and feel sad that we are unable to do anything material for kashmiri and plaestini brothers and sisters.

Thanks to world war 1 and world war 2 islamic countries were divided artifically among some families which were actually traitors of the muslim world and fought against the muslims in support of western christian armies.

May Allah give us patience and hidayat.

Guys where i feel sorry for arab governments but reddiculing arab brothers for the actions of few is useless.

Dont u remember what musharaf did to taliban government? We litterally stab them in the back (those who do not know difference between taliban of mullah umar and TTP kindly refrain from replying).

So actions of individual leadership and kings is one thing and public sentiments is another.

For our plaestine brothers i feel sorry and feel sad that we are unable to do anything material for kashmiri and plaestini brothers and sisters.

Thanks to world war 1 and world war 2 islamic countries were divided artifically among some families which were actually traitors of the muslim world and fought against the muslims in support of western christian armies.

May Allah give us patience and hidayat.
along with Modern education we need to teach our kids Islamic history not Iron man but we have to tell them stories of Omar, Khalid,Ali , Sallahdin we have to teach them to make them love Nabi (SAW) and generation and two we will have a brave generation that wont bow down to Jew pigs and willing to fight these swines!

UAE is one of the best Arab countries as this is what the US accepts. They don't accept what the republics did, they blew them away

Back
Top Bottom