What's new

Emerging Pakistani Taliban chief to focus on Afghan war

Lol,

-Dude Take a WORLD MAP.

- Check areas effected by Taliban or TTP first. Check the people they are surrounded by and people they kill mostly.

- Then see locations of US/Bharatis.

- Even if they turn back against US/Indians, woh kyaa ukhaad lenge. Or PA will lend them F-16s to attack non-pakistanis.

Looks like bharati logic (aka childish overly simplistic logic) at play here. Clearly I meant they're turning their backs on their masters who are WITHIN AFGHANISTAN. Lol. Too much strawman, huh?

Imagination at its best.
J K Rowling sucks in comparison with Pakistanis.

LOL. :lol: So in my imagination, Afghan insurgents in 80s were never supported by US -- because US is/was Christian. Awesome bharati logic again. LOL.

Then why doesn't the good Taliban (the ones that fight Americans, NATO, Israel, Jews, Hindus, Hindu-Zionists, etc.) in Afghanistan fight these American backed Mercenaries, the TTP, who are killing their noble and righteous Islamic Brothers in the Islamic Cause Vanguard State of Pakistan?

How could they both live in the same areas, even release joint statements, conduct operations against the Holy Pakistani Army, and then TTP sends suicide bomber to kill CIA agents looking for Bin Laden, US sending drones to take out TTP.

Maybe the Afghan Taliban is also on a US payroll. :D

I knew Mullah Omar looked like a Jew. :rofl:

You don't know WTF you're talking about here. Going on yip-yapping like a clueless moron. Afghan Taliban have spoken out on numerous occasions against TTP.

They don't operate from the same areas - get your facts checked. Much less releasing joint statements or conducting joint operations against PA. US sent drones to take out TTP because of ISI lied to them - they said Afghan Taliban or AL Qaeda were there. US never purposefully sends out drones to kill TTP. Which is exactly why you'll only see a handful of incidents of US targetting TTP - they're all done because ISI lied to them about who the drones will kill.

US have killed a lot of senior TTP commanders,from baitullah mehsud in 2009 to mullah dadullah some months back..They have given pakistan money,free weapons(including one of the worlds largest single shipment of guided bombs)and training..all these to fight TTP..Yet several pakistanis want to pin the TTP as US puppets,so that they can keep cheer leading for good taliban aka true islàmic warriors..

Read my post above.

ISI planted story , this certainly becoming quite evident how much PA is scared of Taliban.

Awesome conspiracy theories. Bharat rakshak is the place for you for all your daily ISI conspiracy theories.

You don't know WTF you're talking about here. Going on yip-yapping like a clueless moron. Afghan Taliban have spoken out on numerous occasions against TTP. ..

Even after the suppossed advice of mullah omer not to target pak civilians,there have been numerous occassions of cooperation between TTP and afghan taliban factions..Even the Shura-e-Murakeba council is formed in early 2012 at the behest of mullah omer,to unite the pakistani taliban factions.
Look at the way afghan taliban leaders are mentioning TTP

They don't operate from the same areas - get your facts checked. Much less releasing joint statements or conducting joint operations against PA. ..
Currently mullah fazlullah is hiding in an afghan taliban stronghold,kunar..He jointly operated with Qari zia ur rehman of afghan taliban/AQ in forcing NATO to abandon most of the posts in kunar..Thanks to him,Afghan Taliban has started enforcing their shariah there..

US sent drones to take out TTP because of ISI lied to them - they said Afghan Taliban or AL Qaeda were there. US never purposefully sends out drones to kill TTP. Which is exactly why you'll only see a handful of incidents of US targetting TTP - they're all done because ISI lied to them about who the drones will kill..
That is just your conspiracy theorist brain fart without any proofs..Even the peace accord with baitullah mehsud was criticised by US.When the war started,US provided reimbursements,military aid and training to pak forces to fight TTP...Killing top leadership of TTP was just the continuation of that-But according to your stupid conspiracy theory ISI "tricked US into killing TTP leaders"!!!Had ISI known the location of say Baitullah mehsud,they could have easily send in F-16s with Guided munitions and obliterate his hiding place instead of informing US and "tricking them to bomb them",hoping that the suppossed masters of TTP dont know the position of puppet and would not let him escape!!
And the drone strikes mostly happen in North wazeeristan because pak army have no control over there,unlike the TTP areas where Pak army is heavily involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even after the suppossed advice of mullah omer not to target pak civilians,there have been numerous occassions of cooperation between TTP and afghan taliban factions..Even the Shura-e-Murakeba council is formed in early 2012 at the behest of mullah omer,to unite the pakistani taliban factions.

So where does it say in those videos that TTP is being provided material support? I don't actually take these videos seriously btw. For one, I don't know how old they are. Afghan Taliban has been on record condemning TTP several times.

That is just your conspiracy theorist brain fart without any proofs..Even the peace accord with baitullah mehsud was criticised by US.When the war started,US provided reimbursements,military aid and training to pak forces to fight TTP...Killing top leadership of TTP was just the continuation of that-But according to your stupid conspiracy theory ISI "tricked US into killing TTP leaders"!!!Had ISI known the location of say Baitullah mehsud,they could have easily send in F-16s with Guided munitions and obliterate his hiding place instead of informing US and "tricking them to bomb them",hoping that the suppossed masters of TTP dont know the position of puppet and would not let him escape!!

HAHAHAHAHA... oh dear god. Only expect bharatis to come up with such childish and overly simplistic explanations. What a bunch of 'bholas'. The world is such a simple place for you bharatis LOL. Which is why you'll never be able to grasp the whole conflict and will continue to come up with such inane childish theories.

ISI would use their F-16s and take out Baithullah? LOL. And invite more attacks on them by attacking Baitullah themselves? Why not just use a guinea pig (US) to attack the US? You never thought of that, did you?

So where does it say in those videos that TTP is being provided material support? I don't actually take these videos seriously btw. For one, I don't know how old they are. Afghan Taliban has been on record condemning TTP several times.?

Much more credible than any suppossed statements reported in print media,There are a lot of veryfiable occasions of TTP cooperating with afghan taliban factions-from fazlullahs help to qari zia ur rehman to mullah omer sending emissiaries to sort out infighting between pakistani taliban...
HAHAHAHAHA... oh dear god. Only expect bharatis to come up with such childish and overly simplistic explanations. What a bunch of 'bholas'. The world is such a simple place for you bharatis LOL. Which is why you'll never be able to grasp the whole conflict and will continue to come up with such inane childish theories.

ISI would use their F-16s and take out Baithullah? LOL. And invite more attacks on them by attacking Baitullah themselves? Why not just use a guinea pig (US) to attack the US? You never thought of that, did you?

This was your comment,without any proofs or even common sense
US sent drones to take out TTP because of ISI lied to them - they said Afghan Taliban or AL Qaeda were there. US never purposefully sends out drones to kill TTP.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...n-chief-focus-afghan-war-3.html#ixzz2EUkbvC9i

This is the gist of reply to that..
1.US have been helping pakistan with reimbursements,military aid and training since the war with TTP started,so US killing TTP leaders in known TTP stonghold is more likely the continuation of US attitude on TTP and not some ISI trick to make US believe they are Afghan taliban..
2.Baitullah mehsud is responsible for the murder of thousands of pakistanis and was evading the mighty pak army for years..Now assuming that He is a US puppet and if ISI caame to know baitullahs location,would they dare to try some trick with US,taking chances that the suppossed masters of TTP didn't know his location and woudn't let him escape..?

Which one is childish..?

Much more credible than any suppossed statements reported in print media,There are a lot of veryfiable occasions of TTP cooperating with afghan taliban factions-from fazlullahs help to qari zia ur rehman to mullah omer sending emissiaries to sort out infighting between pakistani taliban...

Much more credible? How are they much more credible? I take it, the reason you consider them credible because they suit your worldview. You can, at best, find only a handful of instances when TTP worked with the rogue factions of Afghan Taliban. If things were like you said they were, then you'd have FAR MORE instances of TTP working with Afghan Taliban.

This was your comment,without any proofs or even common sense

It is without proof but with common sense. You, on the other hand, often making accusations against Pakistan without both proof or common sense.

This is the gist of reply to that..

Which one is childish..?

What am I supposed to do with the post you quoted?

Much more credible? How are they much more credible? I take it, the reason you consider them credible because they suit your worldview. You can, at best, find only a handful of instances when TTP worked with the rogue factions of Afghan Taliban. If things were like you said they were, then you'd have FAR MORE instances of TTP working with Afghan Taliban.?

When you post that "afghan taliban have condemned TTP" as an evidence for TTP being US puppets,I can post a lot of instances of TTP cooperating with afghan taliban..Had TTP been US puppets,Afghan taliban would be killing them left,right and center..Instead they are more or less cooperating..T
Afghan taliban condemning TTP attack on civilians is no proof that TTP are CIA puppets,Not that afghan taliban actually condemns it-There are on record video interview of senior afghan taliban leaders indirectly supporting TTP..On the other hand The known instances of Cooperation between afghan taliban and TTP is enough evidence for the assumption that TTP is no friend of USA.

It is without proof but with common sense. You, on the other hand, often making accusations against Pakistan without both proof or common sense.

What am I supposed to do with the post you quoted?

You never had any proofs,I pointed out the lack of common sense in your statement..You purposefully ignores american help given to pak army ever since the start of anti TTP campaign...And after that,without an iota of evidence,state the BS story that US was able to kill TTP leadership because ISI lied to them..!!That is not common sense but an intentional attempt to demean US actions against TTP by convineintly ignoring facts(like all US help given to pakistan to fight TTP)and spewing out BS stories that ISI lied to CIA..

Thanks Humanfirst.

I was going to write a long response to SMC but good to see you have shut him up.

Conspiracy Theories has become a national pastime in Pakistan. They can't blame themselves for the abysmal state of affairs in Pakistan and thus invent conspiracy theories to blame everyone else.

Reminds me of Hitler when he blamed the Jews for Germany losing the War as the Soviet Tanks closed in on his Bunker in April 1945.

You don't know WTF you're talking about here. Going on yip-yapping like a clueless moron. Afghan Taliban have spoken out on numerous occasions against TTP.

They don't operate from the same areas - get your facts checked. Much less releasing joint statements or conducting joint operations against PA. US sent drones to take out TTP because of ISI lied to them - they said Afghan Taliban or AL Qaeda were there. US never purposefully sends out drones to kill TTP. Which is exactly why you'll only see a handful of incidents of US targetting TTP - they're all done because ISI lied to them about who the drones will kill.

:rofl:

Afghan and Pak Taliban have launched multiple attacks together. A recent one killed 17 Pakistani Soldiers.

And do you have any proof on how ISI managed to fool CIA into killing their own strategic asset? :lol:

I would assume that CIA should know where their strategic assets reside.

Or maybe, ISI's Electronic Warfare Department took control of the US Drone and fired missiles at the compound killing Meshud. :rofl:

Please post more responses and entertain me more. :D

When you post that "afghan taliban have condemned TTP" as an evidence for TTP being US puppets,I can post a lot of instances of TTP cooperating with afghan taliban..Had TTP been US puppets,Afghan taliban would be killing them left,right and center..

Here you go: ‘Mullah Omar is pushing TTP to reconcile with govt’ – The Express Tribune

Now please post as many instances as you can of TTP working with Afghan Taliban. I bet you can only find sporadic instances. That's because TTP only works with rogue Afghan Taliban.

Afghan Taliban is busy with US you nincoomp... they don't have time to attack TTP.

Instead they are more or less cooperating..T

That's merely your imagination.

Afghan taliban condemning TTP attack on civilians is no proof that TTP are CIA puppets,

How about TTP having shelter in Afghanistan? That's not proof that TTP are CIA puppets?

Not that afghan taliban actually condemns it-There are on record video interview of senior afghan taliban leaders indirectly supporting TTP.

So now we're doing to "indirect support" from direct support. You're losing it fast now.

.On the other hand The known instances of Cooperation between afghan taliban and TTP is enough evidence for the assumption that TTP is no friend of USA.

And there you go - you used the right word yourself, known 'instances'. You haven't actually established an actual trend of TTP working with Afghan Taliban.

You never had any proofs,I pointed out the lack of common sense in your statement..You purposefully ignores american help given to pak army ever since the start of anti TTP campaign...

What help has US given against TTP? You mean the fact that they mistakenly killed their own puppet Baitullah?

And after that,without an iota of evidence,state the BS story that US was able to kill TTP leadership because ISI lied to them..!!That is not common sense but an intentional attempt to demean US actions against TTP by convineintly ignoring facts(like all US help given to pakistan to fight TTP)and spewing out BS stories that ISI lied to CIA..

If it's BS then what is this:

1) TTP having safe haven in Afghanistan
2) US having gone after TTP only sporadically

If they were genuine in their fight against TTP then none of the above would be true. TTP wouldn't have a safe haven in Afghanistan, and US would be going after them WAY MORE often. You tell me that I am not using common sense, use your own god damn common sense before acting like an armchair expert on something you have absolutely no god damn idea about.

Thanks Humanfirst.

I was going to write a long response to SMC but good to see you have shut him up.

Conspiracy Theories has become a national pastime in Pakistan. They can't blame themselves for the abysmal state of affairs in Pakistan and thus invent conspiracy theories to blame everyone else.

Reminds me of Hitler when he blamed the Jews for Germany losing the War as the Soviet Tanks closed in on his Bunker in April 1945.

humanfirst has shut me up :lol::lol::lol:

Are you living in another galaxy? Have you had too much alcohol to drink?

Or are you smoking something? I'd like to know, because I bet it's real good.

You talk about conspiracy theories - you're a master of conspiracy theories yourself. How about you start with your conspiracy theory regarding Pakistan hiding OBL, even after US said Pakistan didn't do it?

:rofl:

Afghan and Pak Taliban have launched multiple attacks together. A recent one killed 17 Pakistani Soldiers.

Have you actually established a trend of Afghan Taliban working with TTP? You can only come up with sporadic instances, and are using them to try and establish some sort of a trend.

And do you have any proof on how ISI managed to fool CIA into killing their own strategic asset? :lol:

I would assume that CIA should know where their strategic assets reside.

Or maybe, ISI's Electronic Warfare Department took control of the US Drone and fired missiles at the compound killing Meshud. :rofl:

Please post more responses and entertain me more. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

You're very lost kid. Very lost. This post shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I won't even entertain such verbal diarrhea and juvenile talk with an actual reply.

The link provided by you is of 2011,In which Mullah omer have asked haqqanis to mediate a peace deal with TTP and Pak Army..Does this sound like the condemnation of US puppets..?He is just trying to involve TTP and pak army in a peace accord like the ones existed some years back...Do you remember that?Pak army got into a peace deal with TTP and US was vehemently oppossing the peace deal,So much for TTP being US puppets..Even Kayani and Shah mehmud qureishi had to spend a week in washington explaining that the deal is not as bad as it seems..
Kayani, Qureshi defend Swat peace deal | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM
WASHINGTON Pakistan`s Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Army Chief Gen. Ashfaq Kayani spent the last week in Washington, trying to convince the US administration and lawmakers that the Swat peace deal is not as bad as it sounds.

Now please post as many instances as you can of TTP working with Afghan Taliban. I bet you can only find sporadic instances. That's because TTP only works with rogue Afghan Taliban. ?
Does the names mentioned in this article sounds like Rogue Afghan Taliban..?
Taliban, allies form leadership council - CNN.com
Pakistani Taliban factions and their allies have set up a council of elders in hopes of coordinating efforts against NATO troops in Afghanistan, a spokesman said Monday.

The five participating factions, including the Taliban branch led by Hakimullah Mehsud and the militant Haqqani network, announced the move in a leaflet circulated in the Pakistani tribal district of North Waziristan over the weekend.

The council's creation was spurred by fugitive Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, who urged the Pakistani Taliban and associated jihadist groups to put aside their internal disputes and work together to battle the U.S.-led alliance across the border, Pakistani Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told CNN.

As for the instances,There are so many-Attack on CIA station(biggest ever attack on CIA),Mullah fazlullah fighting along with Qari Zia Ur Rehman in kunar,Mullah fazlullah Getting sheltered in kunar after afghan taliban took over the area..Even TTP is mounting repeated attacks on Pakistan from their hiding places in kunar,Pakistani and Afghan taliban leaders forming joint council..etc

So now we're doing to "indirect support" from direct support. You're losing it fast now..

Indirect support like Sirajuddeen Haqqani in a publicised interview saying "Pakistani mujahideen have their own grievances with Pak army"..

And there you go - you used the right word yourself, known 'instances'. You haven't actually established an actual trend of TTP working with Afghan Taliban..?

Why the hell should i "establish trend"?How I am to know every joint operations of afghan taliban and TTP,these known instances of cooperation are enough to disprove conspiracy theories like TTP are CIA agents..
What help has US given against TTP? You mean the fact that they mistakenly killed their own puppet Baitullah??

Here is the part the conspiracy theorists ignore most..
US was against SWAT peace deal right from the beginning..Kayani and Qureishi had to spend time in washington to prove its not that bad..!!!When pak army realised the mistake and started fighting TTP,US helped Pak army with reimbursement of cost of war and provided free weapons,including the free supply of thousands of Laser guided bombs..They have not only killed baitullah but several other TTP commanders as well..

If it's BS then what is this:

1) TTP having safe haven in Afghanistan
2) US having gone after TTP only sporadically

If they were genuine in their fight against TTP then none of the above would be true. TTP wouldn't have a safe haven in Afghanistan, and US would be going after them WAY MORE often.?

1.If you look up at the facts,you can clearly see that TTP started getting shelter in Kunar and some parts of Nuristan only after NATO posts were forced to abandon due to repeated afghan taliban attacks,and subsequent take over of the region by afghan taliban factions like Qari Zia Ur Rehman's group.(This taliban leader Qari Zia ur rehman was a wanted murderer of NATO soldiers and had $350,000 bounty for information leading to his death or capture,Pak army captured him but didn't turn him over to NATO,but left him free as a part of some shady "prisoner exchange",Now he is openly allied to Mullah Fazlullah..lol)
2.US is paying pak army to fight TTP,And they are concentrating in Afghanistan and in Areas of pakistan where pak army have no control..Even Then,They have launched attacks against TTP leadership and Killed its leaders..
TTP leader killed in Afghanistan | The Nation
Drone attack: TTP Bajur leader among 12 killed in Afghanistan | The News Tribe

Have you actually established a trend of Afghan Taliban working with TTP? You can only come up with sporadic instances, and are using them to try and establish some sort of a trend.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're very lost kid. Very lost. This post shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I won't even entertain such verbal diarrhea and juvenile talk with an actual reply.

So basically you have no rebuttal but instead dwelled into personal insults.

No wonder why you are peddling such absurd nonsense. :D

humanfirst has shut me up :lol::lol::lol:

Are you living in another galaxy? Have you had too much alcohol to drink?

Or are you smoking something? I'd like to know, because I bet it's real good.

You talk about conspiracy theories - you're a master of conspiracy theories yourself. How about you start with your conspiracy theory regarding Pakistan hiding OBL, even after US said Pakistan didn't do it?

Pakistan didn't do what exactly? Hide Him?

US found no proof from Bin Laden's compound that was being hidden by ISI. It just proved that ISI had its priorities mixed up.

But oh well, Bin Laden is dead, and no one cares what you think anyways.

The link provided by you is of 2011,In which Mullah omer have asked haqqanis to mediate a peace deal with TTP and Pak Army..Does this sound like the condemnation of US puppets..?He is just trying to involve TTP and pak army in a peace accord like the ones existed some years back...Do you remember that?Pak army got into a peace deal with TTP and US was vehemently oppossing the peace deal,So much for TTP being US puppets..Even Kayani and Shah mehmud qureishi had to spend a week in washington explaining that the deal is not as bad as it seems..
Kayani, Qureshi defend Swat peace deal | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

I think you missed the important point. The fact that he has to address TTP as a separate group, and not as the same group he leads (Afghan Taliban) makes it bloody obvious that he does not lead or direct TTP. How about this as well:

Mullah Omar tells TTP to stop attacking Pak army - Indian Express

He is again addressing TTP separately. He is not addressing them as some part of an umbrella group with Afghan Taliban.

Does the names mentioned in this article sounds like Rogue Afghan Taliban..?
Taliban, allies form leadership council - CNN.com

CNN is among the biggest WoT propaganda mouth pieces, I don't trust these rat bastards. I searched your article online, and they're all being linked back to the original CNN article. There is no alliance between Hakimullah and Haqqanis. Another FYI though - and you probably have absolutely no idea about this, just like your friend Mercenary or most other bharatis, but Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban are two separate groups.

As for the instances,There are so many-Attack on CIA station(biggest ever attack on CIA),Mullah fazlullah fighting along with Qari Zia Ur Rehman in kunar,Mullah fazlullah Getting sheltered in kunar after afghan taliban took over the area..Even TTP is mounting repeated attacks on Pakistan from their hiding places in kunar,Pakistani and Afghan taliban leaders forming joint council..etc

You have found only a sporadic bunch of instances and are using them to establish a trend.

TTP are NOT being given a shelter by Afghan Taliban btw.

Indirect support like Sirajuddeen Haqqani in a publicised interview saying "Pakistani mujahideen have their own grievances with Pak army"..

Here's the thing though - don't you bharatis AND Americans continuously say that Haqqanis are under the control of ISI and are supported by ISI? So are you taking that statement back, and now saying that ISI has nothing to do with Haqqanis?

You also say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban. But in this thread (and in general), you say that TTP and Afghan Taliban are one and the same, but you also say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban. So when you say ISI supports Afghan Taliban, you yourself are differentiating TTP from Afghan Taliban, thus making an obvious contradiction.

If you haven't gathered the contradiction, let me break it down for you:

a) You say that the Afghan Taliban TTP are the same group
b) You then say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban
c) When you say ISI supports ONLY Afghan Taliban, you implicitly say that Afghan Taliban are not the same *** TTP

Get it?

Why the hell should i "establish trend"?How I am to know every joint operations of afghan taliban and TTP,these known instances of cooperation are enough to disprove conspiracy theories like TTP are CIA agents..

Sporadic instances of collaboration do not establish any active collaboration trend between TTP and Afghan Taliban. For all we know, it's a rogue Afghan Taliban faction working with TTP.

Here is the part the conspiracy theorists ignore most..
US was against SWAT peace deal right from the beginning..Kayani and Qureishi had to spend time in washington to prove its not that bad..!!!When pak army realised the mistake and started fighting TTP,

Kiddo, before you call me a conspiracy theorist, look at what you yourself had to say in the past. You're as much a conspiracy theorist as anyone on this forum. So get off your high horse.

I don't care what US says publicly.

US helped Pak army with reimbursement of cost of war and provided free weapons,including the free supply of thousands of Laser guided bombs..

And how does that show that they're not supporting TTP? Do you keep forgetting they have safe havens in Afghanistan?

They have not only killed baitullah but several other TTP commanders as well..

Again because ISI lied to them about whom they were killing.

1.If you look up at the facts,you can clearly see that TTP started getting shelter in Kunar and some parts of Nuristan only after NATO posts were forced to abandon due to repeated afghan taliban attacks,and subsequent take over of the region by afghan taliban factions like Qari Zia Ur Rehman's group.(This taliban leader Qari Zia ur rehman was a wanted murderer of NATO soldiers and had $350,000 bounty for information leading to his death or capture,Pak army captured him but didn't turn him over to NATO,but left him free as a part of some shady "prisoner exchange",Now he is openly allied to Mullah Fazlullah..lol)

Then why is US doing nothing to remove TTP from that region?

2.US is paying pak army to fight TTP,And they are concentrating in Afghanistan and in Areas of pakistan where pak army have no control..Even Then,They have launched attacks against TTP leadership and Killed its leaders..
TTP leader killed in Afghanistan | The Nation
Drone attack: TTP Bajur leader among 12 killed in Afghanistan | The News Tribe

US is NOT paying us to fight TTP. And what about the TTP in Afghanistan? Most TTP are in Afghanistan these days anyway.

I think you missed the important point. The fact that he has to address TTP as a separate group, and not as the same group he leads (Afghan Taliban) makes it bloody obvious that he does not lead or direct TTP. How about this as well:

Mullah Omar tells TTP to stop attacking Pak army - Indian Express

He is again addressing TTP separately. He is not addressing them as some part of an umbrella group with Afghan Taliban.

CNN is among the biggest WoT propaganda mouth pieces, I don't trust these rat bastards. I searched your article online, and they're all being linked back to the original CNN article. There is no alliance between Hakimullah and Haqqanis. Another FYI though - and you probably have absolutely no idea about this, just like your friend Mercenary or most other bharatis, but Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban are two separate groups.

You have found only a sporadic bunch of instances and are using them to establish a trend.

TTP are NOT being given a shelter by Afghan Taliban btw.

Here's the thing though - don't you bharatis AND Americans continuously say that Haqqanis are under the control of ISI and are supported by ISI? So are you taking that statement back, and now saying that ISI has nothing to do with Haqqanis?

You also say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban. But in this thread (and in general), you say that TTP and Afghan Taliban are one and the same, but you also say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban. So when you say ISI supports Afghan Taliban, you yourself are differentiating TTP from Afghan Taliban, thus making an obvious contradiction.

If you haven't gathered the contradiction, let me break it down for you:

a) You say that the Afghan Taliban TTP are the same group
b) You then say that ISI supports Afghan Taliban
c) When you say ISI supports ONLY Afghan Taliban, you implicitly say that Afghan Taliban are not the same *** TTP

Get it?

Sporadic instances of collaboration do not establish any active collaboration trend between TTP and Afghan Taliban. For all we know, it's a rogue Afghan Taliban faction working with TTP.

Kiddo, before you call me a conspiracy theorist, look at what you yourself had to say in the past. You're as much a conspiracy theorist as anyone on this forum. So get off your high horse.

I don't care what US says publicly.

And how does that show that they're not supporting TTP? Do you keep forgetting they have safe havens in Afghanistan?

Again because ISI lied to them about whom they were killing.

Then why is US doing nothing to remove TTP from that region?

US is NOT paying us to fight TTP. And what about the TTP in Afghanistan? Most TTP are in Afghanistan these days anyway.

You Claim CNN is Propaganda and yet quote from Indian Express when it suits your needs.

You Claim that ISI some how managed to fool CIA into killing one of their own assets without explaining how.

You Claim that TTP is being supported by USA and yet not a single iota of evidence to back that claim up.

I think your posts are more suitable in the Jokes Section.

But I do admit, they give me a good laugh. :D

Back
Top Bottom