What's new

Elsisi: Revolution of Religious Discourse Required

speaking of pictures: ur profile picture is one offensive picture. the crescent next to that thing. considering the state of the forum not sure if ppl are surprised.

LMFAO at the butthurt from seeing a cross in the picture next to the crescent .:rofl: The only offensive thing around here is a primitive like you blablling nonsense.

Where do you medieval stooges crawl from ? State of the forum ? Did you mistake this forum for a madrassa ?

I'm pretty sure that the Egyptian poster has that picture to symbolise the unity of the Egyptian people )muslims + christians) in the face of recent tragedies.

ethnic turks are in egypt since the abbasid turks. that is 1300+ years. most of it under ethnic turk rule. but not our homeland. interesting. : )

there is a million "evlad-i fatihan" descendants of othmani turk conquerers in europe in 600 years. most "evlad-i fatihan" experienced the civilized christian hospitality as repeatedly advertised by the christian crusaders. most of the surviving "evlad-i fatihan" migrated to turkiye. so only a million "evladi fatihan" in europe in 600 years.

: )

even u dont believe "100,000 to a million".

ethnic arabs (& ethnic persians) are sunni shafii.
ethnic turks are sunni hanafi.

masr is sunni hanafi. sunni hanafi masris are majority in egypt.

hence masri turks.

egypt is not sisi. sisi is not egypt.

prediction: sisi regime is going to fall. there was a regime change in saudi arabia with king salman. no more saudi $$$ to $i$i. ethnic turk & sunni hanafi powers turkiye, masr, pakistan uniting is inevitable. dont u think so?

u note that is not a denial right? this arab world: are u referring to southern irak, southern lebanon, houthi yemen?

speaking of pictures: ur profile picture is one offensive picture. the crescent next to that thing. considering the state of the forum not sure if ppl are surprised.
related: can u inform us regarding the state of fethullah gulens interfaith-dialogue schools & political influence in egypt. he is politically influential in pakistan.

thank u for ur time.
WTF are you saying ??if you are not under 10 years old then you have a problem and need to see a doctor i was surprised erdogan won the elections but after seeing you i am not

LMFAO at the butthurt from seeing a cross in the picture next to the crescent .:rofl: The only offensive thing around here is a primitive like you blablling nonsense.

Where do you medieval stooges crawl from ? State of the forum ? Did you mistake this forum for a madrassa ?

I'm pretty sure that the Egyptian poster has that picture to symbolise the unity of the Egyptian people )muslims + christians) in the face of recent tragedies.
this is normal in Egypt the majority are united and working for more unity and tolerance in Egypt
%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9%20%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84%20%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%8A%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%89.jpg

2015-635561963586102143-610.jpg

199951_10150137573532249_799532248_6689267_3949367_n%255B1%255D.jpg

WTF are you saying ??if you are not under 10 years old then you have a problem and need to see a doctor i was surprised erdogan won the elections but after seeing you i am not

this is normal in Egypt the majority are united and working for more unity and tolerance in Egypt
%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9%20%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84%20%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%8A%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%89.jpg

2015-635561963586102143-610.jpg

199951_10150137573532249_799532248_6689267_3949367_n%255B1%255D.jpg

Egyptians were Egyptians even before being muslims,even before being christians.Amazing how some people would like millions to dissapear just because of their religion.

ethnic turks are in egypt since the abbasid turks
greeks are in egypt sence the invasion
of Alexander the great does that mean the majority of egyptains are greeks oh wait a minute egyptains are in egypt since the stone age but you are right most of egyptains are turks although I am egyptain and I have never heard of such a thing called masri turks.
ethnic arabs (& ethnic persians) are sunni shafii.
ethnic turks are sunni hanafi.
are you saying turks are egyptains because it can be used to prove any thing
hence masri turks.

egypt is not sisi. sisi is not egypt.

prediction: sisi regime is going to fall. there was a regime change in saudi arabia with king salman. no more saudi $$$ to $i$i. ethnic turk & sunni hanafi powers turkiye, masr, pakistan uniting is inevitable. dont u think so?
yeah you are wrong . I can't post a link but here you go
PicsArt_1424801469633.jpg

Sissi is a lot radical than any extremist known in Egypt. It a message addressed to the West, but nobody believes a midget butcher..

greeks are in egypt sence the invasion
of Alexander the great does that mean the majority of egyptains are greeks oh wait a minute egyptains are in egypt since the stone age but you are right most of egyptains are turks although I am egyptain and I have never heard of such a thing called masri turks.
are you saying turks are egyptains because it can be used to prove any thing

yeah you are wrong . I can't post a link but here you go
View attachment 196087
That's the only thing I like about Sissi, he succeeded in coning the GCC and get in their pockets..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom