What's new

Eligibility criteria

Cool.Salman.khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam guardians of Pakistan..I am curious about the elligibilty criteria of PAF...My height is 5'9 and I can run 1.7kms in 8 mints I can also exercise 15 push ups and 3 chin ups in 2 mins each..But the problem is my weight..I weigh 53 kgs is that enough.Im 18 now and I'll be giving my HSSC part 2nd exam this April..

Your physical criteria is Ok. But If you want to join PAF you have to score best grades.

Bro i might be needing some expert advice..so would you help me?..

Also when are the ISSB registrations?Are they right now or in september.?I'm asking about the initials cux they r gonna decide my eligibility for ISSB

Sharpen your mind too

Attachments

• Intelligence test [pdfstuff.blogspot.com].pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
Bro i might be needing some expert advice..so would you help me?..

Also when are the ISSB registrations?Are they right now or in september.?I'm asking about the initials cux they r gonna decide my eligibility for ISSB
Hmm fine.Just purchase following books for preparation.
1. Who is whi what is what.
2. ISSB test by dogar publisher.
3. PAF initial test by Dogar Publisher.
I am here to help you every time. So don't worry.

thanks bro....Anyway as long as I'm without those books (doing my preps F.SC) can u tell me WHAT SORT of questions do they ask during psychological test just a pattern is needed bro..if u dont mind

Hmm I was just asking for a sample...Anyways..How many times are the initials in an year..I mean do i must have to appear now ?Or can i delay it till my exams are over?

Hmm I was just asking for a sample...Anyways..How many times are the initials in an year..I mean do i must have to appear now ?Or can i delay it till my exams are over?
If you are in 2nd year, you can appear before examination. You'll be asked to provide 'Hope Certificate' for the result of inter which isn't out yet that you 'll clear with minimum 60% marks

Back
Top Bottom