What's new

Eight Indian terrorists arrested

was

Reaction score
Eight alleged Indian spies arrested
Updated at: 2015 PST, Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Eight alleged Indian spies arrested LAHORE: Eight people have been arrested on suspicion of spying for Indian foreign intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) from Abbotabad, Mirpur Azad Kashmir and Rahimyar Khan on Tuesday.

According to intelligence agencies, they were traced through mobile phone.

Alleged agents, Muhammad Sharif, Ghulam Mahmood and Mir Abdul Ghafoor were captured from Abbotabad while Fida Hussain, Abdul Saboor and Abdul Sattar were arrested in Rahimyar Khan.

Wow all muslim raw agents nice work ISI hang the bastards!

If there are RAW agents been caught in our eastern areas, I wonder how many are there in our western areas bordering Afghanistan.

I have a feeling that there's way more than 8 RAW agents roaming around in Pakistan.

Last edited:
And is our government doing anything to file a report or case against India over this matter?
Are we only going to see continued newsflashes like this one instead of action by both the GoP and the media?
What's the use of all these arrests if they aren't used to mount diplomatic pressure on India?

Yes ISI:pakistan::pakistan:
ISI is the best!! And there hundreds of raw agents working with mossad on western border and FATA, and there are dozens of indian consulates in afghanistan, what they are doing there?? Operating against pakistan!!:pakistan:

And is our government doing anything to file a report or case against India over this matter?
Are we only going to see continued newsflashes like this one instead of action by both the GoP and the media?
What's the use of all these arrests if they aren't used to mount diplomatic pressure on India?

Well thats the problem with us.
They should be used to show indians their face and to enlighten them that mumbai attacks were not done by 'ghost' Pakistanis or people like these scumbags would also have been caught by the lame indian intelligence agencies inside india!!!

Or i must say, are they really so lame to get hold of any of our agents and letting theirs to come straight to papa!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom