What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

@Mirzay

14668872-eid-mubarak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get used to typing it over time, or you could just copy & paste it from my signature. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy Eid-ul-fitr bro! :enjoy:

Thanks phonix,but it is really difficult to type like this,kindly ask admin to change you ID simply to phonix,yeh unhi sounds so cool,no need to add brackets...:D

@Slav Defence ko jaldi hay mujhay Eidi dainay ki :rofl:

Han bhai...waisay hi chotay tum udaas rehtay ho..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks phonix,but it is really difficult to type like this,kindly ask admin to change you ID simply to phonix,yeh unhi sounds so cool,no need to add brackets...:D

No thanks, I like the current spellings. :D I think the simple name "phoenix" is already in use by some other member.

You spelled "phoenix" as "phonix" by the way, & what is "unhi"? :lol:

I never got that low Eidi!
:rofl:

alpha woh buhat acha time hota tha...even 2000 tak kaafi acha time guzra hai..aj kal ki terhan nahi...

No thanks, I like the current spellings. :D I think the simple name "phoenix" is already in use by some other member.

You spelled "phoenix" as "phonix" by the way, & what is "unhi"? :lol:
My bad...:D
means aiween...:D

I never got that low Eidi!
:rofl:

you don't get it,one rupees was given additional,like 101,103 like in odd number,1 rupee was given for good luck and treat..:D

In my opinion, spelling phoenix like this "p(-)0ENiX" makes it look cool, & the word itself pretty much sounds cool by default. :D

as you wish my friend,your ID,your name:D

Back
Top Bottom