What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

This is very sweet of you my friend and I am very thankful for the Eid greetings! Likewise I too wish you to have a wonderful Eid and may Lord bring more blessing to your family!.

19644519-hand-drawn-eid-mubarak-blessed-eid-greeting-card-in-vector-format.jpg

Eid mobarok ;)
So nice of you liontk thanks...:D

Khair Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak to you and all Muslims here, and their families. May Allah SWT grant you a happy Eid with your dear and near ones. Let us us all seek mercy from the Most Merciful, and pray for the well being of all Muslims. Let us, on this Eid and on every Eid, remember and pray for the Muslims of Mindanao, Vietnam, Cambodia, S Thailand, Burma, Arakan, Assam, Bengal-Bihar, Kerala, Gujarat, J&K, Afghanistan,Palestine, Syria, Somalia, Egypt and Iraq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khair Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak to you and all Muslims here, and their families. May Allah SWT grant you a happy Eid with your dear and near ones. Let us us all seek mercy from the Most Merciful, and pray for the well being of all Muslims. Let us, on this Eid and on every Eid, remember and pray for the Muslims of Mindanao, Vietnam, Cambodia, S Thailand, Burma, Arakan, Assam, Bengal-Bihar, Kerala, Gujarat, J&K, Afghanistan,Palestine, Syria, Somalia, Egypt and Iraq.

How nice,how sweet,thank you sir :)

EID MUBARAK to all! May it mark the beginning of Peace, Progress and Prosperity for all of us.

you too.....:D
eid-mubarak-2012-cards-images-pics-wallpapers-facebook-red-rose.jpg

@Icarus

203705,xcitefun-eid-mubarak-3.jpg

Does 29 Raza come in every 4 years as like English leap year?

Guys, have you finished shopping for Eid?

Fist of , i would like to wish Eid mubarak to the only two members who i had a fight with on this forum , i apologize for my rudeness and hope that u will forgive me in the spirit of ramadan and Eid !!!

@Slav Defence @balixd

Khair Mubarik- & Eid Mubarik to you too, enjoy the day -----all good here

Back
Top Bottom