What's new

Eid becomes heart breaking in Kashmir, brutality of Indian police against prayers

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
On the day of Eid al-Adha, the Indian police clashed with the Muslims of Kashmir and showed brutal behavior against the prayers of the Day of Eid.

2037531.jpg

2037533.jpg

2037532.jpg

2037543.jpg

2037535.jpg

2037537.jpg

2037536.jpg

2037539.jpg

2037548.jpg

2037540.jpg

2037541.jpg

2037542.jpg

2037544.jpg

2037545.jpg

2037546.jpg

2037547.jpg

2037534.jpg

2037549.jpg

2037550.jpg

2037551.jpg

2037552.jpg

2037553.jpg

2037554.jpg

2037555.jpg

2037556.jpg

2037558.jpg

2037559.jpg

2037560.jpg

2037561.jpg

2037562.jpg

They are fighting bare handed with some rocks, :(

Second Palestine i see, :cry:

@mohammad45 Thanks for highlighting the Genocide being carried out in Indian Occupied Kashmir, I am not sure if an average Iranian is aware of this issue but it is really good to see our Iranian brothers exposing this brutality against innocent Kashmirs. Indian Occupied Kashmir is Palestine 2.0 and world needs to awake and help these people before it gets too late. Oh I forgot to add the misery of our Rohingya brothers.

@mohammad45 Thanks for highlighting the Genocide being carried out in Indian Occupied Kashmir, I am not sure if an average Iranian is aware of this issue but it is really good to see our Iranian brothers exposing this brutality against innocent Kashmirs. Indian Occupied Kashmir is Palestine 2.0 and world needs to awake and help these people before it gets too late. Oh I forgot to add the misery of our Rohingya brothers.
Kashmir is oppressed, even me wasn't aware of their oppression when i was joined this forum.

They are unknown Mazlooms even on social medias.

In every forum that i am able, i will support the Palestine of Kashmir.
This oppression should end.

These folks are Imam Zaman (AS)'s Sunni people.

It is our duty to support them, other religions should also support them for human rights. But in the first place it is a duty of Muslim folks, the same about Rohingyans.

Palestine of Kashmir.
This oppression should end.

I second that. These people need to be air-dropped pronto back to their own land of Central Asia and Arabia where they can be billionaires and live Arabic dream.

I like the way how you just put it as one one little phrase in the end.........FYI, more than 1000 rohingya were killed in three day last week.

Don't manipulate my words, We strongly condemn what is being done to Rohingya People. It is not just the duty of Muslims to help them but every Human being.

The Indian oppression need to end. The goal should not be to just throw Indians out of Kashmir. But to split India up to kingdoms and states before British arrival. The Indian nation is unnatural as India is a geographical expression. India as a country need to be split up for the people of South Asia.

The Indian oppression need to end. The goal should not be to just throw Indians out of Kashmir. But to split India up to kingdoms and states before British arrival. The Indian nation is unnatural as India is a geographical expression. India as a country need to be split up for the people of South Asia.

First stop Chinese oppression in Tibet and then we can talk about Kashmir.

do u really believe that pakistani is of taiwanese origin living in usa ? :D

I am really not interested in discussion on this topic bro its already discussed to death.

Have a nice day. Eid Mubarak.

Hey can post some pics of Eid-ul-azha being happily celebrated in Xinjiang ..... It will shut the mouths of many Indians... Can you please?

Back
Top Bottom