What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

Egypt's Sisi opens a complex of steel factories - the first of its kind in Suez

This video shows the iron rolling mill in Suez, which is a strong addition to the arsenal of Suez factories, which consists of 11 iron and steel plants, This 12th plant which was built on an area of 310 thousand square meters has a production capacity of 1.4 million tons annually, and is the first of its kind in the region

"EL Monte Galala" in Ain Sukhna on an area of 530 acres with investments of $1.2 billion..

It is located only half an hour from the new administrative capital and five minutes from the new city of Galala, which is scheduled to be opened by the president before the end of the year..

"El Monte Galala" is located in the heart of the Galala Mountains and includes: 10,000 housing units, 6 hotels, including five-star and seven-star hotels, with a capacity of 460 rooms and 190 hotel apartments - a recreational area - an artificial lake - a mountaineering area - a restaurant area - a commercial mall - an area For fishing and yacht marina with a capacity of 320 yachts .. In addition to Tracks for cyclists and pedestrians, buses and electric public transport bikes, integrated mobility solutions are being implemented in the city to encourage residents not to use their own cars.

"El Monte Galala" is the first city in Egypt and the Middle East to implement inclined elevators to help residents navigate the city's streets easily..

The project is implemented by the Egyptian Tatweer Company, and the opening of the first phase is 2022.

1624352258120.png

1624352265248.png

Bahr al-Baqar plant will treat the agricultural wastewater of Bahr al-Baqar drain with a capacity of 5.6 million m3 per day, which means about 2 billion m3 per year.

This is an aerial photograph of the largest agricultural wastewater treatment plant in the history of Egypt, at a cost of $1.2 billion..

https://defense-arab.com/vb/attachments/396169/

FB_IMG_1624567729461.jpg

FB_IMG_1624567732433.jpg

This is all part of the national project “Restoring the Glory of Egypt’s Lakes” launched by the president in 2017, at a cost of 6.5 billion dollars..

Last edited:
Great stuff @The SC , keep it up, bro. The growth is moving at an unparalleled pace. Truly remarkable. When I first saw the pyramid mall, I thought it was a great architectural and engineering idea/concept. It'll dwarf all the other ones for sure.

Great stuff @The SC , keep it up, bro. The growth is moving at an unparalleled pace. Truly remarkable. When I first saw the pyramid mall, I thought it was a great architectural and engineering idea/concept. It'll dwarf all the other ones for sure.
I like the idea of sold out..
Can you imagine how worthwhile the New capital will generate in state revenues.. let's say it costs $40 billion in construction .. and when everything is sold out ..it generates another $40 billion.. that is doubling your investment..The same goes for the other 50 or so new cities.. as well as the new giant Industrial, commercial and agricultural projects..
Meaning when all is done and finished Egypt will have doubled all its investments money.. but better yet.. all these projects will continue to generate important and substantial revenues for decades to come..!!!

Last edited:
I like the idea of sold out..
Can you imagine how worthwhile the New capital will generate in state revenues.. let's say it costs $40 billion in construction .. and when everything is sold out ..it generates another $40 billion.. that is doubling your investment..The same goes for the other 50 or so new cities.. as well as the new giant Industrial, commercial and agricultural projects..
Meaning when all is done and finished Egypt will have doubled all its investments money.. but better yet.. all these projects will continue to generate important and substantial revenues for decades to come..!!!

I'm surprised but not really that surprised that it's already sold out. That's only affirmation of what investors see in the future of Egypt.

The President directs the speedy completion of the designs of the new city of Suez on the Red Sea

The city is considered the natural extension of the administrative capital and its facade on the Red Sea. It is built on an area of 58 thousand acres, accommodating one million people and relies on 4 main activities | Industry - tourism - trade - fishing..

FB_IMG_1625007431492.jpg

FB_IMG_1625007429600.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom