What's new

Edward Snowden's revelation; GCHQ monitored Pakistan's communication data

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LONDON (Dunya News) – Former Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) officer Edward Snowden on Tuesday revealed that the British secret department of Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has been monitoring Pakistan’s communication data.

Snowden, who has been residing in Moscow, revealed the shocking information during an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

Snowden stated that to access such data, an exploitation of computer network was used. He stated that the information was accesed by hacking routers of CISCO. Snowden also stated that the spying was done with the permission of the British government.

Snowden stated that the apparent aim of such an act was to aid in the identification of terrorists.

The British government has refused to comment on Snowden’s revelations.
Snowden also revealed that it is almost impossible to protect the access of data of modern day smart phones from the security agencies.
@Horus @Windjammer @Slav Defence @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Indus Falcon @waz @Ifrit @WAJsal @Akheilos @Muhammad Omar @fakhre mirpur @django @Kashir
@Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @Max Pain
Edward Snowden's revelation; GCHQ monitored Pakistan's communication data - Pakistan - Dunya News

and remind me why is this in Pakistan Army section??
as far as my knowledge dictates - Systems with classified info are off the internet, those concerned are even using internet at their homes in VM environment -----
The CISCO reverse engineering hack led me to the thought that - all this hacking, spying shit, and yet they are having hard time spotting ISIS commander?? i mean seriously - those guys are as active on Twitter as any Jackhammer enjoying his video game and posting stupid selfies all day long ---- how about tracking them down???

LONDON (Dunya News) – Former Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) officer Edward Snowden on Tuesday revealed that the British secret department of Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has been monitoring Pakistan’s communication data.

Snowden, who has been residing in Moscow, revealed the shocking information during an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

Snowden stated that to access such data, an exploitation of computer network was used. He stated that the information was accesed by hacking routers of CISCO. Snowden also stated that the spying was done with the permission of the British government.

Snowden stated that the apparent aim of such an act was to aid in the identification of terrorists.

The British government has refused to comment on Snowden’s revelations.
Snowden also revealed that it is almost impossible to protect the access of data of modern day smart phones from the security agencies.
@Horus @Windjammer @Slav Defence @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Indus Falcon @waz @Ifrit @WAJsal @Akheilos @Muhammad Omar @fakhre mirpur @django @Kashir
@Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @Max Pain
Edward Snowden's revelation; GCHQ monitored Pakistan's communication data - Pakistan - Dunya News

and remind me why is this in Pakistan Army section??
as far as my knowledge dictates - Systems with classified info are off the internet, those concerned are even using internet at their homes in VM environment -----
The CISCO reverse engineering hack led me to the thought that - all this hacking, spying shit, and yet they are having hard time spotting ISIS commander?? i mean seriously - those guys are as active on Twitter as any Jackhammer enjoying his video game and posting stupid selfies all day long ---- how about tracking them down???
Sir what about Intranet traffic, actually from LAN traffic monitoring they can effectively SPY from builtin Patches of CISCO IOS k9 software.

Every agency is keeping an eye on other agency network so its not big news.

This is called pure terrorism, terrorism of secretly, cowardly monitoring Pakistanis....sick minded British.

Pakistan must lodge diplomatic protest against this cyber crime.

All kind of industrial and govt espionage by British and Americans must be condemned!

If China does even 1 millionth of what they are doing to other countries, they cry like a little baby and see what they themselves are doing!

We can not stop using the internet today nor the cell phones but what we can do is to use their tools to defeat them. counter intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom