What's new

Edhi leaves for relief work in Gaza

Salahadin

Reaction score
LAHORE: Eminent social worker Abdus Sattar Edhi has left for Egypt for relief work in Gaza, a private TV channel reported on Friday. Sources said the eminent social celebrity and the founder of Edhi Foundation, along with Faisal Edhi, left for Egypt where he would buy medicines and other medical aid and carry it to the Gaza Strip for those wounded in the recent Israeli aggression. The channel recalled that Edhi had earlier been refused permission to enter Palestine through Egypt’s Cairo border and he had to return to Pakistan. But now after receiving permission, he left again. daily time monitor

LAHORE: Eminent social worker Abdus Sattar Edhi has left for Egypt for relief work in Gaza, a private TV channel reported on Friday. Sources said the eminent social celebrity and the founder of Edhi Foundation, along with Faisal Edhi, left for Egypt where he would buy medicines and other medical aid and carry it to the Gaza Strip for those wounded in the recent Israeli aggression. The channel recalled that Edhi had earlier been refused permission to enter Palestine through Egypt’s Cairo border and he had to return to Pakistan. But now after receiving permission, he left again. daily time monitor

A great man with great soul. This world still carry hope today because of man like Edhi still around. A lot of respect for him from personal level. May Allah bless him with good health days to come ...

I salute EDHI for his work for poor People and his services to Humanity. EDHI is the Ambassador from Pakistan to Palestinian Brothers and sisters. BUT

I Will Love to see MY BOYS FROM CHEERAT AND SARGHODHA TO TAKE CARE OF GAZZA.

I really Like this Guy !!!

God Bless Him ...

We are proud of Mr Edhi ...

Back
Top Bottom