What's new

Economy, Yaraneh and Iranian protests

Oil production : up to 6 mbpd for 36 million at 1978
while we had 56 million population at 1990 with close to 3 million barrel oil production that population growth plus huge change in oil production and cost of war with Iraq were our main issues after revolution . too much population growth during 80's :D
1024px-Iran_Oil_Production.png

Iran_Population_%281880-2016%29.jpg

Yaraneh effect

Now with decreasing value of yarane and increasing price of fuel we are going to see rise of GINI index .
Preview-of-%E2%80%9CUntitled-2%E2%80%9D.pdf.jpg

139301160922359582461484.jpg

1000 cc mineral water 733 toman ( 16.6 PKR )
1000 cc petrol fuel 1000 toman :o:( 22.7 PKR )

694571_109.png

I Really want to hit you hard , I'm serious about it ...

1390 ( 2010 ) === > 1 Liter gasoline = 10,000 Rial =||||= 1$ = 12,000 Rials ===> so in 2010 , 1 Litr Benzine was about 0.8 ~ 0.85 $ !!!!!!

1397 ( 2018 ) === > 1 Liter gasoline = 10,000 Rial =||||= 1$ = 50,000 Rials

so , thanks to Islamic Republic , our money lost 4/5 its value in past 7 years

Last edited:
I Really want to hit you hard , I'm serious about it ...

1390 ( 2010 ) === > 1 Liter gasoline = 10,000 Rial =||||= 1$ = 12,000 Rials ===> so in 2010 , 1 Litr Benzine was about 0.8 ~ 0.85 $ !!!!!!

1397 ( 2018 ) === > 1 Liter gasoline = 10,000 Rial =||||= 1$ = 50,000 Rials

so , thanks to Islamic Republic , our money lost 4/5 its value in past 7 years

I didn't get it why you want to hit me . :(

4/5 is a little bit too harsh .I believe in these matters data of our American friends is more accurate ( apart from their propaganda stuff ) and recently president Trump said our people are 15% poorer compared to 2009 .

Main reason of supporters of keeping petrol/gasoline price low/steady is that : "steady price of petrol/gasoline/gas will bring in more foreign investments" . but 4 years of Mr Ruhani's government shown this assumption is wrong that even they asked for 50% increase in price of petrol ( from 10000 rial to 15000 ) and their own guys in parliament rejected it !

This low price of petrol is very attractive to certain group of investors ( I agree with their logic ) BUT at what cost ? Our car makers produce their inefficient cars without feeling threat( their cars selling hot in our market while they can't inter international market due to same problem .Our public transport systems are at least 2 decade behind developed countries . the lower price of gasoline/petrol goes it will become more attractive for smugglers and at the end it will hurting our economy and our government! instead of helping it .

This asking for higher price of petrol/gasoline was right move by Ruhani's government ( and admission of their fault )

I didn't get it why you want to hit me . :(

4/5 is a little bit too harsh .I believe in these matters data of our American friends is more accurate ( apart from their propaganda stuff ) and recently president Trump said our people are 15% poorer compared to 2009 .

Main reason of supporters of keeping petrol/gasoline price low/steady is that : "steady price of petrol/gasoline/gas will bring in more foreign investments" . but 4 years of Mr Ruhani's government shown this assumption is wrong that even they asked for 50% increase in price of petrol ( from 10000 rial to 15000 ) and their own guys in parliament rejected it !

This low price of petrol is very attractive to certain group of investors ( I agree with their logic ) BUT at what cost ? Our car makers produce their inefficient cars without feeling threat( their cars selling hot in our market while they can't inter international market due to same problem .Our public transport systems are at least 2 decade behind developed countries . the lower price of gasoline/petrol goes it will become more attractive for smugglers and at the end it will hurting our economy and our government! instead of helping it .

This asking for higher price of petrol/gasoline was right move by Ruhani's government ( and admission of their fault )

just for your knowlege , only stable price of gasoline , electricity and etc .... is supporting our useless Rial ... just increase the price of these and Rial will lose the only reason that keep it's value ... Islamic Republic and her central bank doesn't have any credit to back the Rial worth ....

both reformist and conservative are fruit of same tree ...

تنها قیمت ثابت بنزین و سایر فراورده های نفتی هست که پشتوانه ی ریال هست ، قیمت بنزین رو هرچقدر بیشتر کنی ، به همون اندازه از ارزش ریال کم می کنی

سی سال غارت مداوم و انتقال ثروت ها به خارج کشور ، عملا اقتصاد ما رو نابود کرده ...

Last edited:
سی سال غارت مداوم و انتقال ثروت ها به خارج کشور ، عملا اقتصاد ما رو نابود کرده ...

and $1 = 50000 toman proves this. The currency will soon be worth less than paper.

just for your knowlege , only stable price of gasoline , electricity and etc .... is supporting our useless Rial ... just increase the price of these and then Rial will lose the only reason that keep it's value ... Islamic Republic and her central bank doesn't have any credit to back the Rial worth ....

تنها قیمت ثابت بنزین و سایر فراورده های نفتی هست که پشتوانه ی ریال هست ، قیمت بنزین رو هرچقدر بیشتر کنی ، به همون اندازه از ارزش ریال کم می کنی

During Mr Ahmadinejad's time he increased the price of petrol from 800 rial to 3000 rial (375% increase !!!! ) . to counter the side effects of that he introduced "سهمیه بندی " . Its now Mr Ruhani's government policy/fault that our rial is less valuable and the gap between price of petrol in our market vs this region is so much higher .simply he could increase that price by yearly 10-20% with minimum side effects.

During Mr Ahmadinejad's time he increased the price of petrol from 800 rial to 3000 rial (375% increase !!!! ) . to counter the side effects of that he introduced "سهمیه بندی " . Its now Mr Ruhani's government policy/fault that our rial is less valuable and the gap between price of petrol in our market vs this region is so much higher .simply he could increase that price by yearly 10-20% with minimum side effects.

both reformist and conservatives are fruits of same tree .... they both say different things but when its come to corruption and mismanagement , they are equal ...

and all of them like to send their children to UK for educating ( getting trained ) ...

people should stop buying into western propaganda that high population is bad.

for a country like iran, we need to have a population of at least 150 million in my opinion to truly grow into our size.
there is no way iran will ever become a powerful country if it doesn't have the simple numbers to back it up.

thanks to extreme "feminism" western culture has gone in a way where having children is almost seen as backwards/old fashioned by women there (unless It happens randomly out of wedlock, then its totally ok) . its all about careers and trying to prove they have bigger di**ks then men.

as a result they simply cannot produce enough babies to even replace their populations. its a huge problem they have to remedy with immigration. on top of this, they go out of their way to propagandize about population growth elsewhere.

iran is not some African state where women are having 10 children with no way to feed or medicate them. Iran can easily maintain a steady growth... we don't need to buy into their propaganda.

Our days is numbered, The clock has started ticking long time ago is going non stop. The owner of this country only have one option, They either fix things or Iran is going to be a failed state.

Our days is numbered, The clock has started ticking long time ago is going non stop. The owner of this country only have one option, They either fix things or Iran is going to be a failed state.

What's your personal idea of a fix?

Back
Top Bottom