What's new

Easiest way to become "Famous",by bashing Islam!!

I don't see the same sentiments here, when some members ridicule others practices and rituals.

I support the "right to criticize all religions".

I support the "right to criticize all religions":blah::blah::blah:

To criticize any religion,you have to know all about the religion,from both side of the coin.But when people doesn't do that,it becomes something like "Satanic Verses".

I can write a long paragraph, but then, who cares? Think what you want. I'm not here to change anyones' mind. It doesn't work.

Well, atleast something is better then nothing.
We are against the insults of other religions including Islam by people who use their freedom of expression to hurt others.
You seem so fond of defending the people who have every right to "criticize" Islam and other religions, however, there should be a limit, because people often abuse their rights to hurt others or to spread unnecessary unrest or hate.
You should honestly agree that there is a certain limit as to what someone can shout out in public and whatnot?

I don't see the same sentiments here, when some members ridicule others practices and rituals.

I support the "right to criticize all religions".
Yet your critical posts live. When exercising your freedoms, remember the other party's free to defend the argument as well.

charged under Sections 295A (deliberate act with malicious intent to outrage religious feelings) and Section 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of the Indian Penal Code.

I believe this does.Indian Law supports it.

EDIT:Seems like you should also learn to read before posting.:agree:
Wait wait wait... India has blasphemy laws???????

LOOOOOOOOL Indians have been rippin on Pakistani theocratic laws for sometime now... This is hillarious.

Wait wait wait... India has blasphemy laws???????

LOOOOOOOOL Indians have been rippin on Pakistani theocratic laws for sometime now... This is hillarious.

Erm, I believe there is no comparison between Indian laws against defaming religion and the Pakistani ones, which are simplistic and get misused more often than used.

In any case, I don't support those laws as a matter of principle, but I do realize that they are needed for practical reasons.

Erm, I believe there is no comparison between Indian laws against defaming religion and the Pakistani ones, which are simplistic and get misused more often than used.

In any case, I don't support those laws as a matter of principle, but I do realize that they are needed for practical reasons.
What practical reasons? To stop Christians from mass converting Hindus away?

They are there for reasons of intolerance. This dude has the right to gripe about Islam as much as he wants, just be ready to hear some counter arguments.

As I said time n time again, this is a freedom of speech issue and in these past years the Muslims have learned to talk as well.

What practical reasons? To stop Christians from mass converting Hindus away?

Those are anti-conversion laws. Read them up. Quite different from these ones.

Every country has hate-speech laws, even Britain. Haven't you heard that Geert Wilders was banned from entering Britain.

How you intepret hate-speech depends, of course. In this case I wouldn't call it hate speech, though I'm sure most of you would disagree with me.

Those are anti-conversion laws. Read them up. Quite different from these ones.

Every country has hate-speech laws, even Britain. Haven't you heard that Geert Wilders was banned from entering Britain.

How you intepret hate-speech depends, of course. In this case I wouldn't call it hate speech, though I'm sure most of you would disagree with me.
Its lame speech, I've heard tougher opponents in these arguments.

Again just because Britain is too lame about freedom of speech that doesn't mean everyone should follow their example.

"I do not agree with what you say, but I'll fight for your right to say it".

Back
Top Bottom