What's new

E-Bomb "EMP"

Mr.S.Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
No trolling please

Lots of countries are developing the " E-Bomb " to paralyze their target and literally send them back to stone-age. lets discuss about the development

i meant research development not how it work. I have a fair bit of idea and understanding, with multipal development this weapon can paralyze any economy.

I was focusing of delivery of such weapon to its target, many are working on a rail-gun and some are working on explosion

i meant research development not how it work. I have a fair bit of idea and understanding, with multipal development this weapon can paralyze any economy.

I was focusing of delivery of such weapon to its target, many are working on a rail-gun and some are working on explosion

hpm-bomb-2.gif

North Korea obtains EMP weapons from Russia, could now melt most of the electronics in Asia | ExtremeTech

When EMP bombs can be as small as this, just imagine what long range BM's can do!!

Mk84? Yes it can be detonated, without hitting the ground.
I was particularly interested in
Non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse NNEP (Explosively pumped flux compression generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India has gone Relativistic Electron Beams- REB way (Kali-5000) but sadly too heavy and unefficient (BARC)
DRDO is developing a different type of e-bomb (no clue or data available)

any inputs of china and EU ?? EU with CERN might have an upper hand i fell, but US n Russia have worked on these since 1950's both nuclear and non-nuclear aspect

Back
Top Bottom