Drop scene of 5 suspects entered Mumbai

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
376576-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336595905-791-640x480.jpg

5-10-2012_48319_l.jpg

LAHORE: The Indian media news report, claiming five members of Lahker-e-Tayyaba (LeT) have entered Mumbai and wanted to destroy installations, was found fake on Wednesday when the three among the five suspects approached a police station in Lahore, requesting protection.

The Mumbai Police released photos of five men belonging to LeT on Wednesday, who had sneaked into the Indian metropolis.

In Lahore, after seeing their pictures reported by Indian media, three of those identified, businessmen Atif ****, Mehtab ****, and security guard Baber Shabbir, approached their local police station to request for protection.

Shopkeepers of Hafeez Centre protested against the Indian media and submitted an application in Gulberg police station.

According to SP Gulberg Tariq Aziz, the case would be handed over to cyber crime joint committee, which will probe that how India received photographs of Pakistani nationals.

Drop scene of 5 suspects entered Mumbai - thenews.com.pk

This is third ofr fourth time the same news has been posted on this forum, anyways not much can be done now science the news has come but I could say sorry on behalf of the media to the once involved, their family and the people of Pakistan.

Some times our media can really be a *****. Remember the news about Indian Army movement towards Delhi?

If you all can see at the picture there is a link called RELATED its written over there “Hafiz Saeed plotted 26/11 attacks, admits H” its Hilary ***** Clinton.

Anyway the faster we understand this the better it will be for us, India is not no matter what so ever they are not Pakistan’s friend they are already destroying Pakistan through corrupt media & Bollywood & they are also doing it by illegally blocking Pakistan’s water plus they are supporting, funding & supplying weapons to all the terrorist networks in Pakistan. India is supporting BLA & they are supporting independent Balochistan so that they themselves can capture Balochistan & there is so much more but this Mian SOB Nawaz Bastard sharif will not understand these things & will continue to destroy Pakistan like he always have been doing.

In recent events we can clearly see India is trying its very best to frame Pakistan once again. India’s dream is to attack Pakistan & break Pakistan, India can never be Pakistan’s friend. It is so sad to see that Pakistan is run by criminals & convicted people who are only living for themselves & doing whatever they want to do, I just don’t know why Pakistan Army is not interfering & they are just allowing these massively corrupt Zionist politicians to do whatever they want. Even now your hero Imran Khan is showing signs that he wants to shake hands with Mian SOB Nawaz Bastard Sharif. I can safely say that Democracy is not a solution for Pakistan by judging what Pakistan is in right now thanks to these bastard politicians & it is because of them Pakistan is suffering.

Gen. Kayani I think it is time for you to wake up & do the right thing & get the job done what Gen. Musharraf couldn’t do in his time.

Some Indian people can see the truth & they are sorry for all this bull **** but what cannot be changed is that it is in interest of India that they want to harm Pakistan in every possible way & destroy Pakistan.

^^^ I hate these mirch masala loving idiot journalists..!!! :sick: :sick:
They will run any farking story for the sake of tprs...!!! If this is true and these people are indeed normal hardworking people in Lahore, they should go to international courts and sue the reporter as well as the news channel..!! :argh:

Don't you guys remember the list that Indian had prepared and later out the suspects were living freely in India lmao.

This is third ofr fourth time the same news has been posted on this forum, anyways not much can be done now science the news has come but I could say sorry on behalf of the media to the once involved, their family and the people of Pakistan.

this is the biggest problem!! the commmon indian believes all this BULL and starts believing all of it & hating pakistan. hence i always say indian media is worse than pakistani media. FOR TRP it will do anything make any "SUNSANI"

not first time and nor last time media stupidity is high in india pakistan lolz.

Back
Top Bottom