What's new

Drones are Launched from Balochistan Airbase with help of Pak Army/ISI

i don't think this is sabotaging, they just feel this is a better more effective alternative than a pakistani military intervention. which could cause 10x more civillian casualities and millions would be displaced and suffer.

i know its hard but you have to accept reality

PAF has been bombing tribal areas since they had F-86 Sabers and Army has launched Multiple operations in the area...Our Armed forces know the area,know the people and always have darn accurate intelligence about the target..They don’t play video Games like the Americans sitting in Texas..
How can you claim that their operations will be more accurate than our armed forces?

after the 24 pakistani soldiers were killed, drone strikes stopped for several months. and then resumed again after so many months which indicates the base with drones have been reopened.

drones can't be launched from afghanistan on moment's notice to kill a target as it will take too long for the drone to reach its destination as the target will have soon left.

this isn't going to be announced to the public. hell, nobody knew the drones were being placed in Pakistan previously, as they didn't announce it. the public would have a shitfit.

USA doesn't need that base to operate their drone fleet from.

They fly them from Afghanistan.

Most of the drones stay in Afghan Airspace but have enough range to take out targets in Pakistan, 30-40km inside Pakistan with their missiles.

And besides the number of drone strikes is down this year compared to over 120 that occurred in 2010.

The drones have devastated Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorists.

PAF has been bombing tribal areas since they had F-86 Sabers and Army has launched Multiple operations in the area...Our Armed forces know the area,know the people and always have darn accurate intelligence about the target..They don’t play video Games like the Americans sitting in Texas..
How can you claim that their operations will be more accurate than our armed forces?

you can hear and spot pakistani jets coming from afar

you cannnot hear drones coming till they are right over your head which makes them more lethal and effective.

^^ The only flying thing you cant hear is a glider or a lighter than air baloon..Anything fitted with propulsion of any type will make lots of noise..
My RC plane can be heard at least half a mile away..Missile firing Planes are much bigger than my RC plane...

Watch 5:20 onwards and you will hear the noise

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ The only flying thing you cant hear is a glider or a lighter than air baloon..Anything fitted with propulsion of any type will make lots of noise..
My RC plane can be heard at least half a mile away..Missile firing Planes are much bigger than my RC plane...

not these drones. they make a buzzing noise and fly at such a high altitude you cannot hear them.

Additionally, Pakistani jets cannot remain in the air in a stationary position and these predator drones can which makes them highly effective and deadly.

not these drones. they make a buzzing noise and fly at such a high altitude you cannot hear them.

Additionally, Pakistani jets cannot remain in the air in a stationary position and these predator drones can which makes them highly effective and deadly.

yes you are right..One cant hear them if they are deaf,and cant see them if they are Blind..Any normal person will hear them and see them...
But thats not the topic of the thread..it was about Drones operating from Shamsi airbase again...
Let us know if you can find a credible article or news report,until then your claims are as good or bad as anybody else's..
Until then bye..
psy-gangnam-style-1.gif

(sorry couldn’t resist...again)

yes you are right..One cant hear them if they are deaf,and cant see them if they are Blind..Any normal person will hear them and see them...
But thats not the topic of the thread..it was about Drones operating from Shamsi airbase again...
Let us know if you can find a credible article or news report,until then your claims are as good or bad as anybody else's..
Until then bye..
psy-gangnam-style-1.gif

(sorry couldn’t resist...again)

Didn't you get the part where it flies at a high altitude and can remain in a stationary position?

Since when does Pakistan announce publically that a U.S. base is going to be opened or has it ever????

Also,

Are you a boy or a girl? I'm just curious.

drones can't be launched from afghanistan on moment's notice to kill a target as it will take too long for the drone to reach its destination as the target will have soon left.

The UCAVs are never launched on a moments notice. They are already airborne and mostly are flying near to the target area.

Such statements should be said with some proof or else it would create false hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom