What's new

Drone attacks are war crime- Britain should help stop drone strikes: Wajid

Then Pakistan is utterly hopeless and might aswell just bend over for USA, utterly ridicolous if they happen without Paks consent and Pak does nothing.

Who is bending to the taliban in afghanistan...watch ur mouth while speaking abt pakistan:angry:

Who is bending to the taliban in afghanistan...watch ur mouth while speaking abt pakistan:angry:

Idiot, my parents are from Pakistan I was saying that if the drone attacks are going on without the pakistanis permission then they might aswell give up now because if they cant stop drone attacks then they really are useless.

Pakistan are asking help from they white masters.

How typical.

lol coming from a country where they import "white" dancers from other countries to appear in there movies because the population view them as better looking then there own women and where famous actors sell whitening skin that is quite rich.

Not to mention the copying of the west culturally.

BS, more influence then India has. At least people here dont get offended over mild jokes.

And pray tell us what influence you have over the US?

- Can you influence USA to stop drone attacks? NO.

- Can you wield any command in Afghanistan without US consultation other than partial pullout? NO.

- You are level 1 partner for JSF and cannot even get the critical technology that you rightfully own by share of investment from US. You are supposed to be US's biggest ally in terms of NATO agreement and participation after them and still were unable to convince them to politically back you against Argentina (not militarily needed).

-You had a strong and independent stand around 14 years ago until you gave it up for WOT and after that, went down the ladder.

- Finally, you should be the last one talking about getting offended after the response we saw for a simple contract got from your top politicians in the country, regarding our part of the world.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

lol coming from a country where they import "white" dancers from other countries to appear in there movies because the population view them as better looking then there own women and where famous actors sell whitening skin that is quite rich.

Not to mention the copying of the west culturally.

Well the focus still remains on the "brown" film stars rather than the side-performers isn't it? :azn:

Now do us a favor and be mature enough to accept who you are.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Idiot, my parents are from Pakistan I was saying that if the drone attacks are going on without the pakistanis permission then they might aswell give up now because if they cant stop drone attacks then they really are useless.

No wonder you got the cheek to talk about so vehemently about India.

I take my previous comments back.

It's not in Britains interest to stop drone attacks or do half the stuff u mention, america supported us behind the scenes in Falklands by giving us sidewinder all aspect missile aswell as a staging ground in an island and other support the french helped us too.

So when push comes to shove theyll help again.

Yeah our politicians cosy up too much to the yanks but so do yours so were not unique in that. Yeah so why did u goto the french cus u got offended by top gear?

The focus may be on the stars but the white girls are there for the reason I said that should be shame enough. Your the immature one, you must be blind if you think Indias got more power then Britain. Half your nations under the poverty line and are uneducated so I think your the one who should face up to facts.

Cheek implies that I said something to irritate you and that you demand some kind of respect, lol thats far from the case isnt it.

Again watch ur mouth...i dont care where ur parents or u r from...when talking abt pakistan use proper language..see ur last post.

Language is fine its just that you dont understand English properly so you got my intentions all wrong there was no need to be hostile to me at all.

Language is fine its just that you dont understand English properly so you got my intentions all wrong there was no need to be hostile to me at all.

Dude you are high on something or just plain mad about the so called ineptitude of your parental country towards the US. Your hatred for India is understandable bcos of your origin. It would be better for all of us here if you could state with a cool mind to what do you want PK to do about the drone strikes so that the discussion can move forward.

Dude you are high on something or just plain mad about the so called ineptitude of your parental country towards the US. Your hatred for India is understandable bcos of your origin. It would be better for all of us here if you could state with a cool mind to what do you want PK to do about the drone strikes so that the discussion can move forward.

It's kinda obvious im mad that pakistan cant do anything to stop drone strikes hence the post that you quoted which cheekybird took as offensive to pakistan and i clearly didnt mean that.

I have no hate towards India, I have good Indian friends and tbh with you the pakistani culture inherits quite a bit from India so it would be silly to hate. It's just one of the Indians decided to start a little internet war, I responded back.

If you cant take fire, dont deal it out.

^^^ As long as we have cowards as our leaders,there is no end to these drone attacks.

Back
Top Bottom