What's new

Drone attack shocking video

At exactly 0:13 a figure starts running away from the crowd. I wonder why??..May be he saw the missile coming??

Well Indian media do write Pakistan as Pak in news..... But are they so lazy that they cant talk Pakistan when speaking....

Well Indian media do write Pakistan as Pak in news..... But are they so lazy that they cant talk Pakistan when speaking....

They do. You've not been listening.

BTW, we have all the right to call you what we want to call you and not necessarily what you want to be called just like you call us what you do and not what we want to be called.

They do. You've not been listening.

BTW, we have all the right to call you what we want to call you and not necessarily what you want to be called just like you call us what you do and not what we want to be called.

you mean bharathis?

I ll shoot back. :angel: hehe. On a serious note guess he was the only one who spotted the missile and tried to escape but guess it wasn't enough.

with what, your fingers?

you mean bharathis?

with what, your fingers?

No, not Bharati..................

What have you done? You called us Bharatis.. NO NO NO.... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wait a second!!! I forgot that India is also known as Bharat and its citizens called Bharatis. Its perfectly ok to call us Bharati. I dunno what you think but it is not a derogatory term UNLIKE P@KI.

@ TOPIC - What was shocking in this video? I did not find any shocking thing in the video except for some very good accurate bombings by USA. :usflag:

No, not Bharati..................

What have you done? You called us Bharatis.. NO NO NO.... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wait a second!!! I forgot that India is also known as Bharat and its citizens called Bharatis. Its perfectly ok to call us Bharati. I dunno what you think but it is not a derogatory term UNLIKE P@KI.

@ TOPIC - What was shocking in this video? I did not find any shocking thing in the video except for some very good accurate bombings by USA. :usflag:

well congrats, you are first bharathi not to take offence :cheers:

well congrats, you are first bharathi not to take offence :cheers:

Thank you... but believing that calling us Bharatis is offensive is ridiculous.

I dunno if others find it offensive but we call ourselves Indian, Hindustani, as well as BHARATIYA, which can be called Bharati in short.

Back
Top Bottom