What's new

DRDO's unmanned aircraft Rustom 2 crashes in Karnataka's Chitradurga

Rustom is Tejas 2.0
When it will be ready, it will not be needed.
Problem in the Indian defense industry is that too many influential business dynasties are involved and they wont let any National project succeed. Or they will lose money as country wont need expensive inports and expensive third party components.

India is the only country which develop version II despite the failure of previous version examples are Arjun, Nishant, Rustom, Tejas, Nag, ..... list is too long.....
India becomes too conservative and develops small or simple version first and then goes to build better one next.
In case of Rustom-1, it is working well but has small payload and limited endurance. Hence it is being superseded by Rustom-2.
Tejas MK1 is too small and hence MK2 (MWF) is being developed to be full fledged jet. Nag has already completed trials and are under induction. I really don't see many failures. It is just that India wants to develop small things first before leaping big.

India becomes too conservative and develops small or simple version first and then goes to build better one next.
In case of Rustom-1, it is working well but has small payload and limited endurance. Hence it is being superseded by Rustom-2.
Tejas MK1 is too small and hence MK2 (MWF) is being developed to be full fledged jet. Nag has already completed trials and are under induction. I really don't see many failures. It is just that India wants to develop small things first before leaping big.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your comments aren't for the comity of reason either, why do you insist upon bringing spiritual aspects to something that is intrinsically reason based.

Because if you reply, it is a religious discussion and you get banned.

DRDO must have caste based reservations and job quotas like most of India Govt. owned public companies...the reason for mediocrity and lack of professionalism in any of the Indian Public companies....and there is no escape from it.

Remove the apartheid caste system and thrive...not possible???

https://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/c...hilation-of-caste-vs-perpetual-quotas-2654256

1*iFwl4MDhnjFluR_RBPvg2w.jpeg

Do Muslims have caste based quota's in India public companies in Jobs, in Indian higher learning universities, and in other public sectors.

Was reading Indian Muslims do have caste based discrimination but not positive one...

@AfrazulMandal

Hindu Indians are worse than animals since even animals have compassion for other animal but you are worse then animals....What you people are doing in Kashmir you lower yourself to the level of even being called animals....You are not my brother but a subhuman spineless creature crawling on this planet earth.
Wow !
Hey @waz and @Dubious Please see.

An example of a military machine built with Iman, Ihlas, Ittihat, Uhuvvet etc., which immediately draws numerous Bereket and Rahmet!!! It's primary job is to strike terror into the hearts of the Ehl-i Dunya, and their proxy traitor terrorists.....
d966e012-3e92-4f16-a284-ec4eabaef113-jpeg.579702

Man ... your language kills me :lol:

You turned a thread about a drone to a trolling **** fest ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom