What's new

DRDO-made Bulletproof jackets goes under Production

MG, how IA approved this? Big Shock for me. Looking @ the requirements set by Army and Airforce for other various projects I was expecting they will not accept it until it passes test against 155 mm Howitzer Artillery Shell.
Good news. But I would like to see pictures to analyse the development. Also, the infantry will grind their teeth, most likely due to weight. IA already has a huge number to various BPJ in hot areas but the infantry normally does not wear it unless in combat, ie ambushes leaves them open.
The real result will be known when they start training while wearing BPJ.

Good news. But I would like to see pictures to analyse the development. Also, the infantry will grind their teeth, most likely due to weight. IA already has a huge number to various BPJ in hot areas but the infantry normally does not wear it unless in combat, ie ambushes leaves them open.
The real result will be known when they start training while wearing BPJ.

Any present bullet proof jacket with level 3 or above is quite heavy. The soldiers need to train harder and better to increase their endurance and stamina until our material science and nano nanoscience programs bear fruit with better tech. There are quite a few projects in work to reduce the weight with high tech material. A matter of time I suppose but better to have protection than none whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom