What's new

DRDO hopes to test fly hypersonic plane by early next year

Thanks for the pics ganimi, this is the seminar I was talking about. Actually HSTDV is a tech demonstrator for many projects. It will have applications in cruise missile, reusable missiles, future aircraft projects etc.

^^ Yes i just saw one flying under my bed,must have got lost.

You know DRDO,if they say they will do something in 1 year,that means 10 years.

Atleast we will have a hypersonic plane in 10 years, will you.....will you catch up with it....never underestimate the opponent.:smokin:

Really ??? Agni5, K15 ...

just like the ak-2, shaheen-3,stealth jf which i heard ages before...........in pakistans case its secrecy in indias case its failure is it correct..........

just like the ak-2, shaheen-3,stealth jf which i heard ages before...........in pakistans case its secrecy in indias case its failure is it correct..........

hey listen we never said that Shaheen 3 will be tested tomarrow. As for as Jf17 stealth is concerned its not official. So do seek some info before opening your mouth too wide...

hey listen we never said that Shaheen 3 will be tested tomarrow. As for as Jf17 stealth is concerned its not official. So do seek some info before opening your mouth too wide...

In your case the claim of existence itself is a BIG Mouth actually..

anyways, an old thread .. useless to discuss on when little is known about feasibility of Hypersonic missiles in first place

LOL :lol:
At least we are doing something for some specific reasons.But you people get Some :blah::blah: stuff from the :blah::blah:.
We understood that you r :flame:.just have a ice water and sleep.

where do you guys pull all this hyperbole from? Your LCa couldn't fly even after 35 years, how are you going to produce and fly a hypersonic in one year? DRDO announces new supa dupa programs with such high frequency that even my diarrhea can't keep pace with that.

where do you guys pull all this hyperbole from? Your LCa couldn't fly even after 35 years, how are you going to produce and fly a hypersonic in one year? DRDO announces new supa dupa programs with such high frequency that even my diarrhea can't keep pace with that.

burn baby burn:flame:!! its not just drdo developing hypersonic vehicles...isro is doing that too...:taz:

Because we are busy in making Motorbikes, car, trucks, SUV, Nuclear Reactor, PSLV, GSLV, carbon fibre .....etc.

Do you know we have already mastered Ramjet technology at least 2 decade back in Akash Missile?

What happened to AK 2 which I am hearing for last so many year? Why JF 17 No in PAF is not increase beyond 2 squadron ? :undecided:

For the bolded part :omghaha:,it took flight 12 years back,in 2001

Both ISRO and DRDO are developing scramjets.Scramjet technology was tested back in 2006,the engine was tested back in 2008 now :wave

Scramjet_Combuster.jpg

Do you know we have already mastered Ramjet technology at least 2 decade back in Akash Missile?

What happened to AK 2 which I am hearing for last so many year? Why JF 17 No in PAF is not increase beyond 2 squadron ? :undecided:

He cannot understand that . The diarrhea reversed and now completely fills his head.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom