What's new

Drama Neelum Kinarey highlights the hidden beauty of Kashmir: Gohar Mumtaz

U took these??? Wowww

Yah..

that hill looks removed of trees... was that in recent years??

Good observation.........Government must ban murder of trees( trees are living things)
People are cutting trees on industrial scale, with rise in population exponentially trees are dying with similar ratio. It is the rape of beauty of kashmir.

the article reminds me that the only widely known visual presentation in india that showed kashmir in its traditional/cultural form was in the film "haider", whether in the woody houses or the house drawing room with wide-windows and wood ( walnut ?? ) panels or the full-top center-parting long-back hair-style that kashmiri young men seem to prefer.

shraddha kapoor in "haider"... captures the essence of the kashmiri beauties, don't you think?? :D

image04.jpg

fakhre, @django , you should have a moustache like the classic one on him. :agree:
I have not seen the movie, one thing is for sure it is hard to believe she is the daughter of shakti kapoor, talk about beauty and the beast lol.

I had a stache but i shaved it off last month

Hala is thread ki tay chud day masair o( ><)o
@jamahir not the appropriate thread O:-)
yaar I just had to say those things, anyway no worries.

the article reminds me that the only widely known visual presentation in india that showed kashmir in its traditional/cultural form was in the film "haider", whether in the woody houses or the house drawing room with wide-windows and wood ( walnut ?? ) panels or the full-top center-parting long-back hair-style that kashmiri young men seem to prefer.

shraddha kapoor in "haider"... captures the essence of the kashmiri beauties, don't you think?? :D

image04.jpg

fakhre, @django , you should have a moustache like the classic one on him. :agree:
the guy in the moustache reminds me of drama actor vivian dsena, dont you think yaar

yaar I just had to say those things, anyway no worries.

the guy in the moustache reminds me of drama actor vivian dsena, dont you think yaar
Remember what happened to that Sohai thread jani saray molvi hamla awar ho jaen gay o( ><)o

image04.jpg

Neelum is inhabited by Sheen people who are probably closer to GB (Daric) people... Not Kashmiris.

Deforestation? Coz even Pishin or Ziarat are more densely forested than these pics..,

All members of jal are now actors XD
Jal was/is awesome with or without Atif...

I was a teenager with Jal rose to prominence .. Played there songs on my Sony Xplod (first car) like crazy..

Even Gohars "Pas aao na (Jugun Kamiz) was awesome... The last song I heard from them..,

Neelum is inhabited by Sheen people who are probably closer to GB (Daric) people... Not Kashmiris.

Deforestation? Coz even Pishin or Ziarat are more densely forested than these pics..,

Jal was/is awesome with or without Atif...

I was a teenager with Jal rose to prominence .. Played there songs on my Sony Xplod (first car) like crazy..

Even Gohars "Pas aao na (Jugun Kamiz) was awesome... The last song I heard from them..,
Neelum has a big population of koshaur speaking people even our neelumite @waz bhai is koshaur speaking
Alright another jal fan @engineer saad

Back
Top Bottom